250/250 GP Spent, 7/10 lbs used
- Masterwork Zip-Line Hook - 55 GP, 1 lb - For Ahz, because Ahz's Climb check is...less than stellar.
- 3x Zip-Line Hook - 5 GP -> 15 GP, 3 lbs - For the Gnolls up on the keep tower for when the Springal runs out of ammo.
- 2 bags of Sentry Seeds - 14 GP, 0.5 LBs - Covering the gaps in the wall (see map)
- 14 Doses of Magnesium - 1 GP -> 14 GP - 2 doses = +1 CL to a transmutation spell for the purposes of duration, Weapon of Awe is a transmutation spell. 4 doses to Gorin (Bull's Strength), 2 doses to each of the rangers, the rest to Ahz
- 5 doses of Vermin Repellent - 5 -> 25 GP (1 for each PC) - Lasts 4 hours so apply it when we know they're coming. Mainly for stopping spider swarms (because Drow)
- Book of War Prayers (Lets just say its full of 'whoo combat' stuff dedicated to The Fury) - 50 GP, 0.5 lbs - Have Gorin read from this and have everyone listen. Boom, +2 morale bonus on the next save everyone makes against fear.
- 26x "fuck your darkvision" packages (1 Tindertwig and 1 Darkflare) - 23 of these means that each PC and each Gnoll gets one package, and 1 extra to Leah, Adoett, and Gorin. 52 GP
- Carrion Bait - a big vacuum-sealed glass jar that is labelled in Ahz's handwriting "hold breath, then open"
Don't ask why Ahz had all this stuff in his backpack. He just did.