The cake is a lie because I ate it.
Race: All of them
Class: Support

Character Discussions

Postby Squall255 » Sat Aug 31, 2013 8:39 pm

Current party:
110,000/155,000 XP (10th level)
3/6 Trials (Tier 3)
Drew: NG Paladin Aasimar (Human Heritage)
Marty: NG Ranger/Marksman aiming for Lantern Bearer Aasimar(Elven heritage)
Dave: NG Sorcerer[Draconic bloodline] Aasimar (Human Heritage)
Scott: LG Cleric of Ragathiel Tiefling
Dai: CG Samsaran Witch

NPCs:
Millorn: 18000/23000xp

Note on Aasimar:
if you choose to take the Scion of Humanity racial trait, you may select any Humanoid subtype (with DM approval). This is intended to allow for Aasimar of Elven/Dwarven/etc. heritage.

metamagic rods: Rule 0ed to no longer increase casting time for Sorcs. However cannot own duplicate rods.
(WotR Combat Map|WotR Citadel Map)
(WotR Allied Armies and NPC's|WotR NPC Relationship DB)

Shankara

Dr. Goodberry

Look! He's a brainless, life-sucking god of death. At sunrise he'll vanish like a bad dream. ~Jigo (Princess Mononoke)

<Tal> Our chem teacher said it didn't really matter how we titled the graphs and tables in our semester prac
<Tal> but i still lost marks for having a Table of +2 Undead Slaying and Graph of Destiny :(

littleangryman

Re: Character Discussions

Postby littleangryman » Mon Sep 02, 2013 6:25 am

Got room for one more?
"Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently determined fool."-someone

"Man up or I'll beat you with my Peace Prize!" - Switzerland (Hetalia)

"ERROR!!!!!" -warforged barabrian

"Me, I'm dishonest. And a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly." - Captain Jack Sparrow

"And now... let us step out into the night and pursue that flighty temptress, adventure." -Albus Dumbledore

[CENTER]ImageTake the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.[/CENTER]

Iron Gods battle map: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc ... sp=sharing

Squall255

Postby Squall255 » Mon Sep 02, 2013 4:11 pm

The module is intended for 4 and the party still needs a healer if you're interested.

Also note: this is going to be a high power game (not quite Penthiae but up there). Just giving fair warning. But that said, you're welcome to join.

Drew: You will be weilding the favored weapon of your goddess: The mighty Scimitar.

Shankara

Dr. Goodberry

Look! He's a brainless, life-sucking god of death. At sunrise he'll vanish like a bad dream. ~Jigo (Princess Mononoke)

<Tal> Our chem teacher said it didn't really matter how we titled the graphs and tables in our semester prac
<Tal> but i still lost marks for having a Table of +2 Undead Slaying and Graph of Destiny :(

Mr_Praetorian
High Lord of Ham
Race: Paragon Gelatinous Cube
Class: The Classiest

Postby Mr_Praetorian » Mon Sep 02, 2013 7:07 pm

I will indeed.
You! Your character's build displeases me! Come to the boards for nerfing!

Active Characters:
Daveed Sunseeker
Gorin

Squall255

Postby Squall255 » Tue Sep 10, 2013 10:25 pm

Proposed Sorc feat for dave:

Mixed Blood:
Requires: Charisma 17, Char level 7, 1 feat from the Bonus feats list of bloodline selected for this feat, 5 ranks in the class skill of bloodline selected for this feat , cannot be Crossblooded

Benefit: you get a second Bloodline Arcana from the Sorcerer bloodline that allows you to meet the requirement.

notes: the Bloodline Feat used to qualify for this feat must be acquired using feats you normally get per level, not via Bloodline Bonus Feats (this is to prevent qualifying if 2 bloodline feat lists overlap)

feat partially based off of:
http://www.d20pfsrd.com/feats/general-f ... h-heritage

Shankara

Dr. Goodberry

Zanaikin
Tsunshun
Race: Tofu
Class: Strategist 5/Worldforger 3/SW Engineer 5

Postby Zanaikin » Wed Sep 18, 2013 2:27 pm

Four players? Still could use another? Since Marty got me mildly interested.
Probably won't be able to create a character until next weekend though -- a little out of touch with all the pathfinder chara creation stuff given I haven't played for a while.
also I take this is in the pathfinder setting? (pretty out-of-touch with that too...)
Stormreach NPC Relations | Stormreach Encounter Map

Epicette Argyen (WotR Ledger)

"Hurrah, Warsaw's ours!" / "Hurrah, Field Marshal!" - Battle report & promotion notice between Alexander Suvorov & Catherine the Great

Zanaikin
Tsunshun

Postby Zanaikin » Thu Sep 19, 2013 8:53 pm

Squall:

Ideas are coming along faster than expected (or I haven't forgotten as much as I thought) so I can probably actually have this done, or enough or it done anyways, by this weekend (I'm unlikely to finish equipment, mostly as like Marty I get tons of weird mundane equips xD)
Expect a Samsaran Witch debuffer/utility/healer

Given arcanists' lack of armor prof, I certainly will /not/ be pulling my weight in combat until a few levels are gained.

"Hurrah, Warsaw's ours!" / "Hurrah, Field Marshal!" - Battle report & promotion notice between Alexander Suvorov & Catherine the Great

Zanaikin
Tsunshun

Postby Zanaikin » Fri May 30, 2014 12:57 pm

Since I'm getting one of my major rolechanging feats this level, thought others may take interest:

MASTER OF SPEED (from Bullet Points: 5 Haste/Slow Feats)
Even when not casting a speedaltering spell, you can affect the movements of your willing allies.
Prerequisites: Improved Initiative, ability to cast blessing of fervor, haste, or slow.
Benefit: When you and your allies roll initiative checks, you may choose to have up to one willing ally per caster level (all of whom must be within Medium range, and no two of which may be more than 30 feet apart) share their initiative results. The decision to share initiative results must be made before any rolls are made. You may then assign initiative check totals as you wish among those allies who chose to share their results. You may be included in this sharing (as long as you are no more than 30 feet from all other allies sharing), but you are not required to be. This may only be done when characters first roll initiative for an encounter, and a character unable to act (for example, a surprised character) doesn’t gain the ability to act by taking the initiative check total of a character that can act.

Basically if you want to go first for some specific reason, give a holler when we engage. Otherwise I'll be distributing initiatives based on the following factors:

• Cernandlon: if we begin at long-range; if a blatant mage need disrupting with Vital Strike
  • Henric: if we begin at med-range; if enemies are clustered for AOE; if dispel
  • Epicette: unless exceptional reasons, I will always try to take first/second(afterHenric) action during boss fights (Mythic Haste buff gives every else +1 move action/+1 attack); otherwise it'll depend on how I can SleepHex combo with Daveed/Malorix
  • Daveed: HAMMEISTER
  • Malorix: mass-debuff (Prayer), mass-mook-clearance (Channel), otherwise Healers are usually sorted last.

Return to “Characters”