Crafting Requests

Moderator: Zanaikin

Zanaikin
Tsunshun
Race: Tofu
Class: Strategist 5/Worldforger 3/SW Engineer 5

Crafting Requests

Postby Zanaikin » Tue Aug 16, 2011 2:06 pm

For posting party crafting requests. Remember that raw enhancement is considered mastercraft and thus requires a crafter with appropriate skills. See crafter descriptions for more details on item creation availability and costs.

Crafters Available:
  • Todoroki Yuu [magical arms & armor, wondrous items; particularly anything leather]:
    Crafting: May create any mundane leather products up to mastercraft +2 grade as well as magical arms, armor, and wondrous items; charges 50% price from group members; crafts mundane leather items at a rate of 2,000gps/day (Amazing Tools of Manufacture), or magical items at an accelerated pace of 6,000gps/day.

• Shigeru [firearms+ammo, alchemical items, alchemist grenades, potions, craft(bowmaking)+ammo]:
    Crafting: May brew potions of any effect word he knows (up to 3rd level), using his alchemist level as his caster level. Will brew potions at 35% market price for group members.
    Craft Skills: (Will mundane craft at 25% market price for group members)
    • Alchemy: +37 (+39 when dealing with firearms and gunpowder)
    • Bowmaking: +20
    • Grenade Details: Direct hit damage is 9 dice with +8 to damage. Splash damage is 17, DC21 Reflex for half damage. Available Types: Regular (Fire damage, d6 damage die, 5' splash radius), Explosive (Fire damage, d6 damage die, sets direct hit target on fire (DC23 to extinguish, 3d6+2 fire damage/round), 10' splash radius), Force (Force damage, d4 damage die, knocks prone direct hit target unless it makes a DC21 Reflex save, 5' splash radius), Water (Nonlethal damage, d4 damage die, knocks prone direct hit target unless it makes a DC21 Reflex save, creates 26 gallons of water, drenches creatures and objects in 5' splash radius but does not do splash damage. CAN ONLY MAKE ONE WATER GRENADE PER DAY). Grenades 20gps + 10gps per two class levels beyond first, rounded up, currently 80 GP each. Will craft them for 20GP each to group members.
    • Explosive Ammunition Details: Shigeru can craft a grenade into any arrow, bolt, or firearm bullet.

• Rainer [weapons, armor, siege weapons, wondrous items]:

Code: Select all

Charges 50% Market value on all craft requests (Special circumstances may occur, e.g. Keep Construction)

Weapons: Self: +35, Unseen Crafters: +25
    Can craft any/all up to Mastercraft +3 (202.5 GP/day)
    [Can use Unseen Crafters to craft up to Mastercraft + 2]

Armor: Self: +35, Unseen Crafters: +25
    May craft Armor or Shields up to Base AC +5 (Scale Mail) with +3 Mastercraft
    May Craft Armor or Shields up to Base AC +15 (Fullplate is highest at +9) with +2 Mastercraft
    May use Unseen Crafters to craft Base AC +5 with +2 Mastercraft
    May use Unseen Crafters to craft Base AC +15 (Fullplate is highest at +9) with +1 Mastercraft.

Siege Weapons: Self: +35 Unseen Crafters: +25
    May craft up to Mastercraft +3 (202.5GP/day)
    May use Unseen Crafters to craft up to Mastercraft +2

Wondrous Items: Self: +20, Unseen Crafters: N/A
    May Craft up to CL 13 items while missing 1 Prerequisite at a rate of 4000 Gp/day, or missing 2 prerequisites at a rate of 2000GP/day.
    Unseen Crafters cannot help create Magic Items.

Unseen Crafters craft at  (3.5*DC GP/day)  (Caps at 122 GP/day) with multiple working on a project as Common Sense Dictates.
    Armor DC's vary based on the Base Ac off the armor, and thus craft time will vary.  Rainer can craft at 4.5*Craft DC in gp/day.

Item Creation Modifications:
  • All ability modifier enhancement costs are quadrupled, since the bonuses are twice as much now.
  • Ring of Sustenance cost quadrupled, as it is a way-too-good piece of equipment, especially in a non-high-magic-setting where few can afford one.
Stormreach NPC Relations | Stormreach Encounter Map

Epicette Argyen (WotR Ledger)

"Hurrah, Warsaw's ours!" / "Hurrah, Field Marshal!" - Battle report & promotion notice between Alexander Suvorov & Catherine the Great

Zanaikin
Tsunshun

Re: Crafting Requests

Postby Zanaikin » Tue Oct 11, 2011 1:12 pm

Recent crafting updates:
Todoroki upgrades his crafting gear some: can upgrade any leather armor to +2 now.
Yumi upgrades her Scout's Headband to 5 charges, upgrading armor to +2.

"Hurrah, Warsaw's ours!" / "Hurrah, Field Marshal!" - Battle report & promotion notice between Alexander Suvorov & Catherine the Great

Squall255
The cake is a lie because I ate it.
Race: All of them
Class: Support

Postby Squall255 » Fri Mar 09, 2012 2:09 am

Rainer seeks to craft a Amulet of Charisma +1 (4000 /3 *.95 = 1267gp) and a belt of Constitution +1 (same as Amulet)
GP Spent: 2534
(WotR Combat Map|WotR Citadel Map)
(WotR Allied Armies and NPC's|WotR NPC Relationship DB)

Shankara

Dr. Goodberry

Look! He's a brainless, life-sucking god of death. At sunrise he'll vanish like a bad dream. ~Jigo (Princess Mononoke)

<Tal> Our chem teacher said it didn't really matter how we titled the graphs and tables in our semester prac
<Tal> but i still lost marks for having a Table of +2 Undead Slaying and Graph of Destiny :(

Sajuuk
Nerd King of the Frozen North
Race: Shadow Creature/Progenitor/College Graduate/Nerd
Class: Geek 4/CodeMonkey 2/HardwareWiz 4/BasketballManager 4/WindowsAdmin 4/Root 2/ChaosIncarnate 1

Postby Sajuuk » Fri Mar 09, 2012 8:51 pm

Shigeru Requests...(in this order)

Handy Haversack - 2000GP -> 1000GP
Bag of Holding Type IV - 10000GP -> 5000GP
Cloak of Weaponry (MIC) - 2300GP -> 1150GP

[Scheduled, will take about a week.]
[PCs Currently At - Sailing The High Seas]
TODAY: Arodus 28, 4711
PARTY BUFFS ACTIVE: None
SKULL AND SHACKLES COMBAT MAP
SKULL AND SHACKLES NPC RELATIONS DATABASE
SKULL AND SHACKLES PARTY LOOT/SUPPLIES

SHADOWRUN COMBAT MAP

IRON GODS PARTY LOOT/SUPPLIES

Stormreach Company Assets

"No matter how difficult or absurd you make a puzzle, your players will find an even more impossible and preposterous way of solving it." - http://www.shamusyoung.com/twentysidedtale/?p=680
Titles: He Whose Hand Shapes What Is, Epic Destroyer of Loot, Creator of the Elemental Plane of Bishoujos.

Zanaikin
Tsunshun

Postby Zanaikin » Tue Jul 10, 2012 4:11 pm

Rainer's crafting has been finished for days now...
Shigeru's crafting requests have been completed by Todoroki.

Updated Todoroki's sheet. He can now craft up to 6,000gps of magical gear per day now, courtesy of Amazing Tools of Manufacture (insanely good item: Advanced Races Guide pg37)

Craft request to Rainer (from Yumi):
Enduring Amulet [MIC] of Sustenance
Value: 11,500gps = 1,500+10,000
Charged Cost: 5,750gps

Sajuuk
Class: Geek 4/CodeMonkey 2/HardwareWiz 4/BasketballManager 4/WindowsAdmin 4/Root 2/ChaosIncarnate 1

Postby Sajuuk » Tue Jul 10, 2012 8:42 pm

Added Shigeru's options as a crafter to the opening post.

SHADOWRUN COMBAT MAP

"No matter how difficult or absurd you make a puzzle, your players will find an even more impossible and preposterous way of solving it." - http://www.shamusyoung.com/twentysidedtale/?p=680
Titles: He Whose Hand Shapes What Is, Epic Destroyer of Loot, Creator of the Elemental Plane of Bishoujos.

Sajuuk

Postby Sajuuk » Tue Jul 10, 2012 9:51 pm

New Crafting Request from Shigeru...

Todoroki: a Glove of Staves attuned to Muskets. (Glove of Staves is from Loot 4 Less - Hands.pdf, and can be attuned to items other than staves. item details below.) 2500GP (market price) -> 1250GP (paying)

Code: Select all

Gloves of Staves
Aura: Faint conjuration; CL 3rd
Slot: hands; Price: 2,500 gp, Weight: —
Though these gloves are clearly designed as a set, they are not identical. The left glove is plain brown leather with a decorative blue cuff but no other adornment. The right glove is of the same leather and style with a matching blue cuff, but is also covered in golden runes (of summoning and possession) that seem to have been branded into the leather.
A glove of staves is the right-hand part of a set of magic gloves designed primarily for wizards and druids, though some other spellcasters also find them useful. When wearing the set, you may hold a staff in the right-hand glove and have it disappear. When this happens, a tiny, glowing glowing icon of the staff appears on the left glove in the form of embroidery. A maximum of four staves at a time may be may be stored in this manner.
When wearing both gloves, as a swift action you may summon any of the staves stored in the left-hand glove to the right-hand glove of staves. You may only do this when the right hand is holding nothing or is holding a staff. If the hand is holding a staff, that staff is transformed into an icon on the left glove. As a result, a spellcaster can easily use multiple staves in the same encounter.
Note that the glowing staff icons can also be removed by grabbing the edge of the icon and pulling, which is the same as pulling a staff out of a pack (a move action that provokes an attack of opportunity). Others may also remove the staves in this manner, an action which is treated as identical to the act of removing an item from someone else’s pack. They can even be the target of a sunder attempt. In essence the stored staves are reduced to tiny replicas rather than shunted off to some extradimensional space.
Different versions of these gloves can be found, each attuned to a single, specific kind of held item (such as a glove of short swords, a glove of rods, or a glove of gems).

Construction Requirements: Craft Wondrous Item, summon monster I; Cost: 1,250 gp.

[GM: Consider it done, since Todoroki finishes it just some hours later...]

SHADOWRUN COMBAT MAP

Laharl
Overlord of the Netherworld
Race: Demon
Class: Tennis Player 4/Geek 5/Software Simian 2

Postby Laharl » Sun Aug 19, 2012 1:04 am

Request for crafting from Rainer:
-Goggles of Night (UE227, 12k market) with continuous Ebon Eyes (SC, 10min/level, arcane lvl1 -> 3k): 15k base, 7500 paid to Rainer
-Gloves of Dex +2: 16k base, 8k paid to Rainer

Request for crafting from Todoroki:
-Oni armor Shadowblend: 3750 base, 1875 paid to Todoroki
Haaaahahahaha!!!!

Once upon a midnight dreary, while I pron surfed, weak and weary,
Over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot xxx galore',
While I clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour,
"'Tis not possible!", I muttered, "Give me back my free hardcore!
...quoth the server, 404.-Bash.org

Zanaikin
Tsunshun

Postby Zanaikin » Sun Aug 19, 2012 1:21 am

Todoroki spents the next week or so crafting the following for the PCs; the +2 free of charge as it was just using the high quality hides themselves, with some minor magical treatments:
  • +2 Black Oni-Hide Shadow-Blend Leather (to Yuuta) (takes 2 days, as Yuuta needs it in a rush before heading off on personal mission)
  • +2 Black Oni-Hide Studded Leather (to Shigeru)
  • +2 Black Oni-Hide Breastplate (to Todoroki & Yumi)

Upgrading them from +2 cost normally. Also, black oni-hide can be enhanced to gain the Shadow Blend ability for 3,750gps --- (grants 20% concealment when in shadows; if you already have partial concealment from poor lighting, then you are invisible instead; does not affect those with darkvision).

Sajuuk

Postby Sajuuk » Mon Aug 20, 2012 11:00 pm

Shigeru comissions Todoroki to add the Shadow Blend ability to his armor. (1875 GP)
Shigeru also comissions Todoroki to add Distance to his primary musket (the +3 one) (3500 GP)
Shigeru also comissions Tordoroki to make an Endless Bandolier (UC) (750 GP) (Unless Rainer gets to it first)

Shigeru comissions Rainer to make the following (in this order)
  • 5 magical versions of his steampunk improved unseen crafter assembly line. (2700 GP) DETAILS: Improved Unseen Crafter (level 3 spell) - CL5, Command Word, 1/5 days = 1080 GP market price each
  • Far-Reaching Sight (UC) (2000 GP)

Also, added the fact that I can craft a grenade into any arrow, bolt, or firearm bullet. Who wants explosive arrows!?

SHADOWRUN COMBAT MAP

Zanaikin
Tsunshun

Postby Zanaikin » Mon Aug 20, 2012 11:32 pm

Shadow-blend is 3750gps base and not cost btw
(marked for deletion later)

Squall255

Postby Squall255 » Tue Aug 28, 2012 2:17 am

Rainer spends his first day of crafting making 3 of the Improved Unseen Crafters for Shigeru, then spends the next 8 days making Yuuta's 2 items (4 days each) before returning to Shigeru's Improved Unseen Crafters and Far Seeing Sight (2 days).

Summary:
1 day: Improved unseen crafter X3
4 days: Yuuta's item of choice
4 days: Yuuta's other item
1 day: Improved Unseen Crafter x2
1 day: Far Seeing SIght

Shankara

Dr. Goodberry

Look! He's a brainless, life-sucking god of death. At sunrise he'll vanish like a bad dream. ~Jigo (Princess Mononoke)

<Tal> Our chem teacher said it didn't really matter how we titled the graphs and tables in our semester prac
<Tal> but i still lost marks for having a Table of +2 Undead Slaying and Graph of Destiny :(

Laharl
Race: Demon
Class: Tennis Player 4/Geek 5/Software Simian 2

Postby Laharl » Tue Aug 28, 2012 3:04 am

Either order is fine, given that I'll be in Yamatai while you're making them. If you need an order, just start with the goggles. (ZE GOGGLES...ZEY DO SOMEZING!)
Haaaahahahaha!!!!

Once upon a midnight dreary, while I pron surfed, weak and weary,
Over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot xxx galore',
While I clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour,
"'Tis not possible!", I muttered, "Give me back my free hardcore!
...quoth the server, 404.-Bash.org

Squall255

Postby Squall255 » Tue Aug 28, 2012 11:19 am

Ah, if you're not going to wait around, then I'll bump up Shigeru's order.

Shankara

Dr. Goodberry

Return to “Characters”