Party Leader

yes, that dungeon

Moderator: TheDude51

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
TheDude51
The cake is a lie because I ate it.

Party Leader

Postby TheDude51 » Fri Feb 22, 2008 9:11 pm

I've noticed that PBP seems to get bogged down immensely in the minutiae of rather unimportant out-of-combat movement, since we now need at least three posts before we can move anywhere, and people often like to stop and converse about where to go.

In the interest of streamlining gameplay, I want you to elect a Party Leader. The Leader would be able to post where the party is moving out of combat so that we can proceed more quickly through the less important bits. As soon as we enter combat everyone will take over their own movement, and you can post to move differently if you want, but by default the whole party will move with the party leader. This also means that we won't have the gnome caster rushing into a room first just because no one else is posting: an established marching order will be used.

Post who you think should be leader. It should be someone who can post often and who you trust to move the party.
Would it not be easier
In that case for the government
To dissolve the people
And elect another?
-Bertolt Brecht

Squall255
Race: All of them
Class: Support
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Squall255 » Sat Feb 23, 2008 1:57 am

I'm fairly free, but I also trust Dave as well. No offense marty, but you aren't terribly available.
(|)
(|)

Look! He's a brainless, life-sucking god of death. At sunrise he'll vanish like a bad dream. ~Jigo (Princess Mononoke)

<Tal> Our chem teacher said it didn't really matter how we titled the graphs and tables in our semester prac
<Tal> but i still lost marks for having a Table of +2 Undead Slaying and Graph of Destiny :(

Laharl
Overlord of the Netherworld
Race: Demon
Class: Tennis Player 4/Geek 5/Software Simian 2

Postby Laharl » Sat Feb 23, 2008 2:23 am

I agree that it should be Eric or me, but which of us it is, I don't much care.

Once upon a midnight dreary, while I pron surfed, weak and weary,
Over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot xxx galore',
While I clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour,
"'Tis not possible!", I muttered, "Give me back my free hardcore!
...quoth the server, 404.-Bash.org

Sajuuk
Nerd King of the Frozen North
Nerd King of the Frozen North
Race: Shadow Creature/Progenitor/College Graduate/Nerd
Class: Geek 4/CodeMonkey 2/HardwareWiz 4/BasketballManager 4/WindowsAdmin 4/Root 2/ChaosIncarnate 1

Postby Sajuuk » Sat Feb 23, 2008 3:24 pm

I'm voting dave or eric because my availability on the boards and AIM tends to fluctuate massively.
[PCs Currently At - Sailing The High Seas]
TODAY: Arodus 28, 4711
PARTY BUFFS ACTIVE: None

"No matter how difficult or absurd you make a puzzle, your players will find an even more impossible and preposterous way of solving it." - http://www.shamusyoung.com/twentysidedtale/?p=680
Titles: He Whose Hand Shapes What Is, Epic Destroyer of Loot, Creator of the Elemental Plane of Bishoujos.

TheDude51

Postby TheDude51 » Sat Feb 23, 2008 6:15 pm

Ok, so we've definitely established DaveOrEric as the party leader. If anyone has a preference, post it, otherwise I'll just determine randomly.
Would it not be easier
To dissolve the people
And elect another?
-Bertolt Brecht

Laharl
Race: Demon
Class: Tennis Player 4/Geek 5/Software Simian 2

Postby Laharl » Sat Feb 23, 2008 7:20 pm

Just flip the coin already...

Once upon a midnight dreary, while I pron surfed, weak and weary,
Over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot xxx galore',
While I clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour,
"'Tis not possible!", I muttered, "Give me back my free hardcore!
...quoth the server, 404.-Bash.org

TheDude51

Postby TheDude51 » Sat Feb 23, 2008 8:01 pm

Looks like Dave is the party leader. Now post ingame.
Would it not be easier
To dissolve the people
And elect another?
-Bertolt Brecht

Return to “World's Largest Dungeon”