The Epic Gen Con 2016 Thread

Anything is allowed, don't overdo the spam.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Mr_Praetorian
High Lord of Ham
Race: Paragon Gelatinous Cube
Class: The Classiest

The Epic Gen Con 2016 Thread

Postby Mr_Praetorian » Fri Aug 07, 2015 5:50 am

Last edited by Mr_Praetorian on Mon Dec 21, 2015 3:58 am, edited 9 times in total.
You! Your character's build displeases me! Come to the boards for nerfing!

Active Characters:

Sajuuk
Nerd King of the Frozen North
Race: Shadow Creature/Progenitor/College Graduate/Nerd
Class: Geek 4/CodeMonkey 2/HardwareWiz 4/BasketballManager 4/WindowsAdmin 4/Root 2/ChaosIncarnate 1

Re: The Tentative Gen Con 2016 Thread

Postby Sajuuk » Fri Aug 07, 2015 5:00 pm

[PCs Currently At - Sailing The High Seas]
TODAY: Arodus 28, 4711
PARTY BUFFS ACTIVE: None

"No matter how difficult or absurd you make a puzzle, your players will find an even more impossible and preposterous way of solving it." - http://www.shamusyoung.com/twentysidedtale/?p=680
Titles: He Whose Hand Shapes What Is, Epic Destroyer of Loot, Creator of the Elemental Plane of Bishoujos.

littleangryman
The cake is a lie because I ate it.

Postby littleangryman » Sat Aug 29, 2015 5:27 am

Mark me down as tentatively not going. This year's convention has wrought havoc on my finances, and I'll be sorting out the fallout for the foreseeable future. Will update when/if the situation stabilizes.
"Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently determined fool."-someone

"Man up or I'll beat you with my Peace Prize!" - Switzerland (Hetalia)

"ERROR!!!!!" -warforged barabrian

"Me, I'm dishonest. And a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly." - Captain Jack Sparrow

"And now... let us step out into the night and pursue that flighty temptress, adventure." -Albus Dumbledore

[CENTER]Image[/CENTER]

Iron Gods battle map: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc ... sp=sharing

Mr_Praetorian
High Lord of Ham

Postby Mr_Praetorian » Sat Dec 19, 2015 2:34 am

Update with info, "stuff", and "things".

Active Characters:

Squall255
The cake is a lie because I ate it.
Race: All of them
Class: Support
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Squall255 » Sat Dec 19, 2015 7:37 pm

Add Lauren to the list. We will be paying for one of the rooms outright, or will find our own lodging.
(|)
(|)

Look! He's a brainless, life-sucking god of death. At sunrise he'll vanish like a bad dream. ~Jigo (Princess Mononoke)

<Tal> Our chem teacher said it didn't really matter how we titled the graphs and tables in our semester prac
<Tal> but i still lost marks for having a Table of +2 Undead Slaying and Graph of Destiny :(

Sajuuk
Race: Shadow Creature/Progenitor/College Graduate/Nerd
Class: Geek 4/CodeMonkey 2/HardwareWiz 4/BasketballManager 4/WindowsAdmin 4/Root 2/ChaosIncarnate 1

Postby Sajuuk » Sat Dec 19, 2015 8:00 pm

Also, because the hotel filled up stupidly fast this year, what I have on reserve are actually FOUR rooms. All king bed suites. These were the only kind of rooms available on the first day I could make a reservation for the Gencon dates, and they're still the only kind of rooms available.

The idea was 2-3 people per room. Possibly 4. One of the rooms has already been set aside for Squall and Lauren.
[PCs Currently At - Sailing The High Seas]
TODAY: Arodus 28, 4711
PARTY BUFFS ACTIVE: None

"No matter how difficult or absurd you make a puzzle, your players will find an even more impossible and preposterous way of solving it." - http://www.shamusyoung.com/twentysidedtale/?p=680
Titles: He Whose Hand Shapes What Is, Epic Destroyer of Loot, Creator of the Elemental Plane of Bishoujos.

Mr_Praetorian
High Lord of Ham

Re: The Epic Gen Con 2016 Thread

Postby Mr_Praetorian » Fri Apr 08, 2016 1:22 am

Breaking, and deeply unfortunate, News

Upon weighing my options, I have decided that attending Gen Con this year would not be a fiscally responsible decision. So I will not be going. Do worry, I will be with you in spirit.

There is the matter of the hotel room in the Holiday Inn across from the stadium that is currently in my name. I will contact the hotel tomorrow to see what steps must be taken for me to transfer the room. Hopefully, I can get my $250 deposit back too. Details when I have them.

Also, though I'm not going, I'm still happy to help coordinate the trip. Since Eric has school and work, and Marty has workworkwork.

Cheers.

Active Characters:

Return to “General Discussions”