Interesting News From DE

Anything is allowed, don't overdo the spam.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Sajuuk
Nerd King of the Frozen North
Nerd King of the Frozen North
Race: Shadow Creature/Progenitor/College Graduate/Nerd
Class: Geek 4/CodeMonkey 2/HardwareWiz 4/BasketballManager 4/WindowsAdmin 4/Root 2/ChaosIncarnate 1

Interesting News From DE

Postby Sajuuk » Tue Jul 28, 2009 5:42 pm

any bets on whether or not video games or D&D get blamed?
[PCs Currently At - Sailing The High Seas]
TODAY: Arodus 28, 4711
PARTY BUFFS ACTIVE: None

"No matter how difficult or absurd you make a puzzle, your players will find an even more impossible and preposterous way of solving it." - http://www.shamusyoung.com/twentysidedtale/?p=680
Titles: He Whose Hand Shapes What Is, Epic Destroyer of Loot, Creator of the Elemental Plane of Bishoujos.

Zanaikin
Tsunshun
Race: Tofu
Class: Strategist 5/Worldforger 3/SW Engineer 5

Re: Interesting News From DE

Postby Zanaikin » Tue Jul 28, 2009 8:53 pm

100%

seriously, idiots are the reason why geeks have trouble with the world.

on a different note marty, you should make use of those swords you have and practice with em. One thing I noticed within a week: swinging that thing exercises my arm a WHOLE LOT better than pushups or normal weights can. Not to mention it's actually fun.
|

()

"Hurrah, Warsaw's ours!" / "Hurrah, Field Marshal!" - Battle report & promotion notice between Alexander Suvorov & Catherine the Great

Mr_Praetorian
High Lord of Ham
Race: Paragon Gelatinous Cube
Class: The Classiest

Re: Interesting News From DE

Postby Mr_Praetorian » Tue Jul 28, 2009 8:54 pm

I wouldn't be surprised. My drama teacher at cab wouldn't let any of the boys who played DnD near the stage combat equipment. Naturally, we didn't abide by this restriction, but the point still stands.
You! Your character's build displeases me! Come to the boards for nerfing!

Active Characters:

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “General Discussions”