Mission 4 Post-Mission

Moderator: Zanaikin

Sajuuk
Nerd King of the Frozen North
Race: Shadow Creature/Progenitor/College Graduate/Nerd
Class: Geek 4/CodeMonkey 2/HardwareWiz 4/BasketballManager 4/WindowsAdmin 4/Root 2/ChaosIncarnate 1

Re: Mission 4 Post-Mission

Postby Sajuuk » Tue Aug 07, 2012 5:40 pm

Shigeru helps out with the fertilizer request.

Know[Nature] 1: 1d20+16: 24 [1d20=8]
Know[Nature] 2: 1d20+16: 19 [1d20=3]
Know[Nature] 3: 1d20+16: 26 [1d20=10]
Survival 1: 1d20+16: 33 [1d20=17]
Survival 2: 1d20+16: 33 [1d20=17]
Survival 3: 1d20+16: 22 [1d20=6]
[PCs Currently At - Sailing The High Seas]
TODAY: Arodus 28, 4711
PARTY BUFFS ACTIVE: None

"No matter how difficult or absurd you make a puzzle, your players will find an even more impossible and preposterous way of solving it." - http://www.shamusyoung.com/twentysidedtale/?p=680
Titles: He Whose Hand Shapes What Is, Epic Destroyer of Loot, Creator of the Elemental Plane of Bishoujos.

Zanaikin
Tsunshun
Race: Tofu
Class: Strategist 5/Worldforger 3/SW Engineer 5

Postby Zanaikin » Tue Aug 07, 2012 6:10 pm

Shigeru takes a day to do some foraging on the shores of Mikawa. He found two caves that met his supply needs and was enough to provide for modest chemical production if needed be --- the issue was, of course, that any industrial grade harvesting would require working a deal with the local lord. But that was far in the future...

Making the fertilizer itself took another day and proved easy with his ingenuity in alchemy. By the day's end they had a large sack of chemical fertilizer, very potent but also very smelly.

Touka told him under no circumstances was the sack to remain inside the base. There was an outhouse near the base of the hill for that...
|

()

"Hurrah, Warsaw's ours!" / "Hurrah, Field Marshal!" - Battle report & promotion notice between Alexander Suvorov & Catherine the Great

Squall255
The cake is a lie because I ate it.
Race: All of them
Class: Support
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Squall255 » Sun Aug 19, 2012 12:04 am

Item to Appease Spirit:
Item of Plant Growth 1/day on Command Word (Market Value 5700gp)
Rainer crafts for 1710gp
Each party member contributes 285gp
(|)
(|)

Look! He's a brainless, life-sucking god of death. At sunrise he'll vanish like a bad dream. ~Jigo (Princess Mononoke)

<Tal> Our chem teacher said it didn't really matter how we titled the graphs and tables in our semester prac
<Tal> but i still lost marks for having a Table of +2 Undead Slaying and Graph of Destiny :(

Zanaikin
Tsunshun

Postby Zanaikin » Mon Aug 20, 2012 1:14 pm

|

()

"Hurrah, Warsaw's ours!" / "Hurrah, Field Marshal!" - Battle report & promotion notice between Alexander Suvorov & Catherine the Great

Sajuuk
Class: Geek 4/CodeMonkey 2/HardwareWiz 4/BasketballManager 4/WindowsAdmin 4/Root 2/ChaosIncarnate 1

Postby Sajuuk » Mon Aug 20, 2012 1:17 pm

Slightly related question: How does the guardian spirit react to shigeru's aura of evil?

"No matter how difficult or absurd you make a puzzle, your players will find an even more impossible and preposterous way of solving it." - http://www.shamusyoung.com/twentysidedtale/?p=680
Titles: He Whose Hand Shapes What Is, Epic Destroyer of Loot, Creator of the Elemental Plane of Bishoujos.

Zanaikin
Tsunshun

Postby Zanaikin » Mon Aug 20, 2012 1:30 pm

He hasn't said anything. Maybe he's willing to give you the benefit of doubt for the moment being in deference to the others in the party. Maybe you should talk to him about it ;)
|

()

Zanaikin
Tsunshun

Post-Mission Part II, News Update!

Postby Zanaikin » Mon Aug 20, 2012 4:07 pm

|

()

Laharl
Overlord of the Netherworld
Overlord of the Netherworld
Race: Demon
Class: Tennis Player 4/Geek 5/Software Simian 2
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Laharl » Mon Aug 20, 2012 4:23 pm

Yuuta will ACK the payment for longer-range communications, and is of course going to Yamatai.

Once upon a midnight dreary, while I pron surfed, weak and weary,
Over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot xxx galore',
While I clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour,
"'Tis not possible!", I muttered, "Give me back my free hardcore!
...quoth the server, 404.-Bash.org

Sajuuk

Postby Sajuuk » Mon Aug 20, 2012 5:11 pm

Shigeru offers Akiyama a 30% discount on the muskets. He can deliver 6 muskets per day (every other day delivering 7, yay fractional progress, since the automation can make 6.6666666666 muskets per day). It will take him 23 days to complete the order. He also offers a 50% discount on ammunition purchases should they desire to purchase mass quantities of bullets and black powder.

(Spagyricing up 4 improved unseen crafters (spell level 3, they need to be able to use my Gunsmithing feat). Improved Unseen Crafter - CL5, Command Word, 1/5 days = 1080 GP)
(150*1800/12000 = 22.5, so 23 days to finish the order)
(spending 15 gp to make 4 more gunsmithing kits so that the the unseen crafters can work)
(Go go gadget steampunk automation!)

Shigeru will contribute to the payment for longer-range communications once he has gotten his advance from Togou.

Zanaikin
Tsunshun

Postby Zanaikin » Mon Aug 20, 2012 5:51 pm

(To Dave): alright, just make your preparations and then start in your thread whenever you're ready.

(To Marty): Akiyama gives Shigeru silver bank notes worth 47,250gps (1/4th of the total payment) as an advance, and informs you that the other three quarters will be given with each shipment of 50 muskets. He then leaves shaking his head at how ridiculously expensive it was to raise an army --- this didn't even include scopes, armor, ammo, and training yet! No wonder why lords tend to consider lives to be 'cheap' in regards to military campaigns.
|

()

Sajuuk

Postby Sajuuk » Mon Aug 20, 2012 6:00 pm

Shigeru contributes his 644.5 GPs to the farspeak stones.

TheDude51
The cake is a lie because I ate it.

Postby TheDude51 » Tue Aug 21, 2012 11:28 pm

Terasaka contributes 664.5gp for the communications hub, and donate his spells (particularly Wall of Stone and Air Walk) to aid the construction.
Would it not be easier
In that case for the government
To dissolve the people
And elect another?
-Bertolt Brecht

Zanaikin
Tsunshun

Postby Zanaikin » Thu Aug 30, 2012 3:12 pm

( Sorry I've been out sick over late last week and busy with accumulated business since... replies will be forthcoming as soon as able. )

( also Dave : you're the only person who I'm waiting on instead of waiting on me xD )
|

()

Return to “Missions”