Mission 4: Mikawa Recruitment (Part II)

Moderator: Zanaikin

Zanaikin
Tsunshun
Race: Tofu
Class: Strategist 5/Worldforger 3/SW Engineer 5

Re: Mission 4: Mikawa Recruitment (Part II)

Postby Zanaikin » Sun Jul 08, 2012 10:19 pm

Response:
"Fine, I'll send one of my advisers to discuss. Team of four. Demand your side pay homage to our southern camp, since you propose becoming my minions. Will meet outside."
|

()

"Hurrah, Warsaw's ours!" / "Hurrah, Field Marshal!" - Battle report & promotion notice between Alexander Suvorov & Catherine the Great

Zanaikin
Tsunshun

Postby Zanaikin » Mon Jul 09, 2012 3:35 am

|

()

"Hurrah, Warsaw's ours!" / "Hurrah, Field Marshal!" - Battle report & promotion notice between Alexander Suvorov & Catherine the Great

TheDude51
The cake is a lie because I ate it.

Postby TheDude51 » Mon Jul 09, 2012 3:46 am

Terasaka claims the Ring of Silent Spells and either the Deepcover Cloak or the Amulet of Tears (the other should go to Yuuta)
Would it not be easier
In that case for the government
To dissolve the people
And elect another?
-Bertolt Brecht

Laharl
Overlord of the Netherworld
Overlord of the Netherworld
Race: Demon
Class: Tennis Player 4/Geek 5/Software Simian 2
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Laharl » Tue Jul 10, 2012 2:58 am

I think Yuuta needs the Amulet of Tears more, given his lack of HP. Yuuta will grab the Infiltrator Outfit and the Scout's Headband if nobody else wants it.

Once upon a midnight dreary, while I pron surfed, weak and weary,
Over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot xxx galore',
While I clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour,
"'Tis not possible!", I muttered, "Give me back my free hardcore!
...quoth the server, 404.-Bash.org

Zanaikin
Tsunshun

Postby Zanaikin » Sat Jul 14, 2012 1:24 pm

|

()

Squall255
The cake is a lie because I ate it.
Race: All of them
Class: Support
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Squall255 » Sat Jul 14, 2012 7:39 pm

New Suggestion based on Yuuta taking the Amulet and the Headband, and Terasaka taking the Ring and the Cloak:
This method ensures fairness to the player because it takes into account reduced crafting cost provided by allies, namely the ability to get things at half price, and gives each player an equal amount of player value as opposed to market value.

Reason:
Terasaka's 2 items have a market value of 8100, which he would buy for 4050 if ally crafted.
Yuuta's 2 items have a market value of 5700 which he would buy for 2850 if ally crafted

21000 = 4Party+1Terasaka+1Yuuta
Terasaka = Party-4050
Yuuta= Party-2850

solve for Party:
Party=4650gp
Terasaka=600gp + 4050 worth of gear (Ring + Cloak)
Yuuta=1800gp+2850 worth of gear (Amulet + Headband)
(|)
(|)

Look! He's a brainless, life-sucking god of death. At sunrise he'll vanish like a bad dream. ~Jigo (Princess Mononoke)

<Tal> Our chem teacher said it didn't really matter how we titled the graphs and tables in our semester prac
<Tal> but i still lost marks for having a Table of +2 Undead Slaying and Graph of Destiny :(

Zanaikin
Tsunshun

Postby Zanaikin » Mon Jul 16, 2012 12:39 pm

Doesn't look like anyone has any objections so, if you haven't taken your split of the gold per Squall's suggestion above, please do.

And actually spend in instead of just hording it xP there's 3 crafters' info available in the crafting thread now.
|

()

Sajuuk
Nerd King of the Frozen North
Nerd King of the Frozen North
Race: Shadow Creature/Progenitor/College Graduate/Nerd
Class: Geek 4/CodeMonkey 2/HardwareWiz 4/BasketballManager 4/WindowsAdmin 4/Root 2/ChaosIncarnate 1

Postby Sajuuk » Tue Jul 24, 2012 5:08 pm

(I've still got an open effect word left, Alchemist level 5 or below (equivalent to Sorc/Wiz level 7 or below). Anyone got a buff they want me to be able to hand out?)
[PCs Currently At - Sailing The High Seas]
TODAY: Arodus 28, 4711
PARTY BUFFS ACTIVE: None

"No matter how difficult or absurd you make a puzzle, your players will find an even more impossible and preposterous way of solving it." - http://www.shamusyoung.com/twentysidedtale/?p=680
Titles: He Whose Hand Shapes What Is, Epic Destroyer of Loot, Creator of the Elemental Plane of Bishoujos.

Return to “Missions”