Yuuta's Events

Moderator: Zanaikin

Zanaikin
Tsunshun
Race: Tofu
Class: Strategist 5/Worldforger 3/SW Engineer 5

Re: Yuuta's Events

Postby Zanaikin » Tue Aug 09, 2011 1:02 pm

The monk continued to look distraught for a bit, then his expression turned into that of confusion; acceptance of what you said, but nevertheless suspicious. "You might be helping now... bu-but you're still the one who came into our temple and began that slaughter... unless you're trying to say that's some twin evil brother that you've been chasing or something. But still--- what do you, or him, want from us? We don't have any special connections or anything of importance!"
|

()

"Hurrah, Warsaw's ours!" / "Hurrah, Field Marshal!" - Battle report & promotion notice between Alexander Suvorov & Catherine the Great

Laharl
Overlord of the Netherworld
Race: Demon
Class: Tennis Player 4/Geek 5/Software Simian 2
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Laharl » Tue Aug 09, 2011 3:12 pm

"That's...fairly accurate, actually. As for what he wants, that I don't know. The best I've managed to figure out is that he enjoys slaughter. Me, I'm just helping to offset some of his evil."

(Diplo 18 - I'm not bluffing, I'm not just not telling all of the truth, so Bluff doesn't really apply)

Once upon a midnight dreary, while I pron surfed, weak and weary,
Over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot xxx galore',
While I clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour,
"'Tis not possible!", I muttered, "Give me back my free hardcore!
...quoth the server, 404.-Bash.org

Zanaikin
Tsunshun

Postby Zanaikin » Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:03 pm

(well that's not, exactly true, either, but I guess it's an acceptable intepretation of things.)

The monk seems to accept Yuuta's explanations after some consideration, although he's still very wary towards Yuuta. He then shifts to a formal sitting position on the bed. "In any case, thank you for saving my life, both of you," he said while bowing deeply.
|

()

"Hurrah, Warsaw's ours!" / "Hurrah, Field Marshal!" - Battle report & promotion notice between Alexander Suvorov & Catherine the Great

Laharl
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Laharl » Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:12 pm

"All in a day's work. Can you tell me anything more about the man who attacked you? From his previous work, I know he's a necromancer of some skill and that he looks like me, but anything more would be of great use."

(How healthy is he, anyway? I'm assuming he's at like 10 HP...)

While I clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour,

Zanaikin
Tsunshun

Postby Zanaikin » Wed Aug 10, 2011 5:40 pm

"Well, for starters, he looks exactly like you," the monk said as fear crept back into his eyes. "I don't know too much about magic, but what he's using is definitely dark sorcery. He uses a shortsword also--- not particularly good, but he's extremely fast with it." The monk then took a few moments to calm down again. "He only started stabbing when a group of us attacked him together, after unleashing a burst of dark magic that instantly made us exhausted."

(less than that. He's still pretty badly wounded).
|

()

Laharl

Postby Laharl » Thu Aug 11, 2011 4:01 am

"Thank you for the information. You should probably rest for now, given your condition, though you're out of danger. We can talk more tomorrow, after you're recovered your strength. There's...something you may be able to help me with."

(I'm assuming the miko is out of healing.)

Zanaikin
Tsunshun

Postby Zanaikin » Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:24 pm

(, she didn't provide any magical healing to begin with)

The monk agrees and tucks back in for resting again. Meanwhile, the miko asks Yuuta to come outside to help with something. Once they were out with a little distance from the house, she turns around, still rather expressionless but with a hint of curiosity in her eyes, she asks Yuuta quietly: "You're possessed, aren't you?"
|

()

Laharl

Postby Laharl » Thu Aug 11, 2011 3:15 pm

"Heh, I guess I was fairly obvious, wasn't I? Yes, that's what's really going on. I normally have control, but sometimes he takes over, particularly when I'm asleep or unconscious."

Zanaikin
Tsunshun

Postby Zanaikin » Thu Aug 11, 2011 3:52 pm

She shrugged. "Not quite 'obvious', but much more likely than you having an evil twin--- besides, you seemed to have some guilty conscience over it." She stared at Yuuta with a look of sympathy, not in pity as much as seeming to claim that she understands what he's feeling. "You... might want to consider visiting Yamatai []. They... might be able to help you with this issue. The miko institute is far better at ritualistic cleansing than either the Tenshi Sect or the Hojo mages."

(also, since you plan to ask him tomorrow, what are you planning to do the rest of the day?)
|

()

Laharl

Postby Laharl » Fri Aug 12, 2011 3:19 am

"Well, that is in fact what I wanted to ask the other priest about. figuring he might be able to exorcise me, so thank you very much. I'll head that way. In the meantime, is there anything I can do for you today? I can hunt if you need food. Tomorrow morning I'll be able to more comprehensively heal him. One plus of having this other guy around is that I get a few spells, which I mostly use for healing."

(She's actually answered the question I wanted answered. :P I figured she was a novice who wouldn't actually know anything.)

Zanaikin
Tsunshun

Postby Zanaikin » Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:11 pm

"The Tenshi Sect prefers sealing rather than exorcism; if they deem you dangerous enough, they won't hesitate to seal you alongside any evil beings you carry.... And while that magic may be useful--- its use will only bind the spirit more tightly to your soul," she warned Yuuta in a ominous voice that rather contrasts with her relative lack of expression and tone thus far.

Then her voice returned to normal. "...and since you ask, some meat would be greatly appreciated," she said with a hint of a smile.

(Survival check on that one, and you'll probably want to make a Survival check to figure out where you are towards the castle while you're at it).
|

()

Laharl

Postby Laharl » Fri Aug 12, 2011 2:59 pm

"Oh. Now that's good to know."

(15, 23 - wow shitty rolls)

Zanaikin
Tsunshun

Postby Zanaikin » Fri Aug 12, 2011 3:41 pm

As the morning mist clears up, Yuuta begins to realize that he's not really that far from the castle. In fact, he could just barely see it towards the south from high ground --- so only a few miles away. Returning there should be simple.

You weren't so lucky on the hunting part; managed to catch a single rabbit.
|

()

Laharl

Postby Laharl » Sat Aug 13, 2011 1:46 am

Yuuta returns to the cottage with the rabbit. "This was all I could find, I'm afraid."

Zanaikin
Tsunshun

Postby Zanaikin » Sat Aug 13, 2011 5:50 pm

(xD) The monk was sleeping at the moment, and but the other girl seems almost disappointed for a second before she went off to prepare rest of the meal...

(anyhow, you can fast forward to tomorrow now, if there's still something you need to request of them... or jump to the next thing you'd want to do during this week)
|

()

Return to “Missions”