Moderator: Zanaikin

Zanaikin
Tsunshun
Race: Tofu
Class: Strategist 5/Worldforger 3/SW Engineer 5

Re: Mission 1: Breakout - Hell's Gate

Postby Zanaikin » Wed Feb 09, 2011 3:16 pm

[ doesn't seem like anyone has else to say... ]

"Of course, that's why we captured and held the armory," responded Yuzuru in agreement, "we need the equipment to arm as many as possible and to start drilling them immediately; it would be best if we could train them as auxiliaries to free up our warriors' defensive and fire support duties."

"Ummm... if that's the case, there's also six ballistae mounted on the north towers that maybe we could remove and use..." Wolf Fang advisor Hibiki Sanae tentatively suggested.

"That would make the start of our siege equipment," Ryouma stated, "we'll need more--- siege ladders and maybe rams."

"We can take care of all that," Zanma Rouga declared, volunteering his tribe for the job. "Will be raiding the nearby countryside for supplies though."

Yuzuru simply shrugged his shoulders; no one else replied with any objections to that.

"The crossbows will also be distributed between the Wolf Fangs and the Kyoudou band, since they have our best marksmen to train the new people; the spears will be evenly distributed based on the number of people in each group." Ryouma said before she looked around for any signs of objection before continuing...

"One last thing--- I mentioned during the planning before the battle that there is a certain artifact in this keep that maintains the ward on the Shikoku wall. The strange thing is--- we've yet to find that..."

"What does it matter, now that we're out of that shithole?" Idagawa Ren interjected, "it's not our business to keep the ward working."

"Unless we want the oni to break out from Shikoku and continue their attacks on us, yes, I think it does matter, quite a lot in fact," retorted Yuzuru, "it's just as important for us to contain the oni as those before us."

"Do we know what this... artifact, even looks like?" asked Aya of the Kongomaru, "the only thing I've heard is that it's suppose to be a map of sorts."

"That's all I've heard as well," replied Ryouma. A few other people in the circle shrugged without a clue, while Hibiki Sanae and Zanma Gou from the Wolf Fangs only nodded their heads.

Yuzuru then continued: "Either way, I just wanted people to know before they burn down or tear apart the keep. I'm sure everyone else is as tired of those damned oni as I am. Now, if there's anything else..."

[ anything to say before meeting ends for now... ]
|

()

"Hurrah, Warsaw's ours!" / "Hurrah, Field Marshal!" - Battle report & promotion notice between Alexander Suvorov & Catherine the Great

Mr_Praetorian
High Lord of Ham
Race: Paragon Gelatinous Cube
Class: The Classiest

Postby Mr_Praetorian » Thu Feb 10, 2011 5:26 pm

Katsurou continued to be silent as the meeting winded down, and then waited as the other groups filtered out until it was only Yuzuru and his advisors.

"Yuzuru. We need to speak." he said, stepping out of the corner, as Yumi walked out as well (Note: Yumi's orders are to watch the door from afar, so as to take note of who might be listening).
You! Your character's build displeases me! Come to the boards for nerfing!

Active Characters:

Zanaikin
Tsunshun

Postby Zanaikin » Tue Feb 22, 2011 1:58 pm

Yuzuru waved off the few warriors still in the tent, leaving just his lieutenants Sakamoto Ryouma and Kawanoe Mine remaining. He then sat back down, and replied almost nonchalantly:

"What is it?"

His advisors however, were decisively on their guard and already taking flanking positions on either side of Yuzuru.
|

()

"Hurrah, Warsaw's ours!" / "Hurrah, Field Marshal!" - Battle report & promotion notice between Alexander Suvorov & Catherine the Great

Mr_Praetorian
High Lord of Ham

Postby Mr_Praetorian » Tue Feb 22, 2011 2:55 pm

Katsurou stepped forward and spoke.

"I can appreciate that we are all of different elements here. But, if this great experiment in "Exiles in Solidarity" is to continue, then we're going to need a definitive leader. We've won a notable victory here, and we did it as individual clans working together. However admirable this is though, eventually the weight of entire clans, perhaps more than one at a time, will be arriving to challenge us. Then, our same individuality will be the death of us; lacking a single guiding force, we'll crumble.

We need a leader."

Active Characters:

Zanaikin
Tsunshun

Postby Zanaikin » Tue Feb 22, 2011 3:33 pm

Yuzuru's gaze hardened, but he merely scratched his chin until Katsurou finished talking.

"Well, that is why I've been acting as a lead speaker of the group until now. But you're right, we do need a proper leadership to acknowledge if we are to survive once we leave these fortifications. Then, since you brought it up, whom would you propose has the power, foresight, and influence, to take this seat?"
|

()

Mr_Praetorian
High Lord of Ham

Postby Mr_Praetorian » Tue Feb 22, 2011 3:52 pm

"Well, obviously its not going to be me or anyone of my group. You know, what with all of the general, and not entirely undue, resentment. I don't suppose we'd want one of the "Wolves" either, as their impatience and favor of bravado over strategy would likely get us all killed. No, it would probably have to be one of you, I imagine. You and your advisors are are already considered the unofficial leaders by most, so consolidation would be much quicker and simpler." He finished.

Active Characters:

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Missions”