Savage Worlds

Anything is allowed, don't overdo the spam.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
azrael
The cake is a lie because I ate it.
Race: Gnome

Savage Worlds

Postby azrael » Thu May 21, 2009 4:45 pm

Anyone else play or try Savage Worlds? I have the core book and The Savage World of Solomon Kane, and I'd like to try out a campaign. Campaign options include: 1) The Savage World of Solomon Kane - the PCs are in the 1600s, fighting evil and kicking serious ass; 2) Superheroes; 3) Dieselpunk - 1950s, post-war politics, but with a teensy bit of magic and weird science to help out with tech; 4) Steampunk - eg. your standard steampunk stuff; and 5) Pulp - Indiana Jones meets H.P. Lovecraft meets gangland America. If any of those interest you folks (dieselpunk is of extra interest to me), please let me know and we can start something up. All you really need for any of these is the Test Drive rules, which you can download for free on http://www.peginc.com.

Sajuuk
Nerd King of the Frozen North
Nerd King of the Frozen North
Race: Shadow Creature/Progenitor/College Graduate/Nerd
Class: Geek 4/CodeMonkey 2/HardwareWiz 4/BasketballManager 4/WindowsAdmin 4/Root 2/ChaosIncarnate 1

Re: Savage Worlds

Postby Sajuuk » Thu May 21, 2009 6:36 pm

look interesting, especially dieselpunk setting
[PCs Currently At - Sailing The High Seas]
TODAY: Arodus 28, 4711
PARTY BUFFS ACTIVE: None

"No matter how difficult or absurd you make a puzzle, your players will find an even more impossible and preposterous way of solving it." - http://www.shamusyoung.com/twentysidedtale/?p=680
Titles: He Whose Hand Shapes What Is, Epic Destroyer of Loot, Creator of the Elemental Plane of Bishoujos.

azrael
The cake is a lie because I ate it.
Race: Gnome

Re: Savage Worlds

Postby azrael » Fri May 22, 2009 3:40 am

Custom world, similar to steampunk but with a few more advances. Better electricity, better machinery, different flavor. Also, even more stupid people. Heck, the PCs might even encounter McCarthy!

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “General Discussions”