Gen Con 09

Anything is allowed, don't overdo the spam.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Mr_Praetorian
High Lord of Ham
Race: Paragon Gelatinous Cube
Class: The Classiest

Gen Con 09

Postby Mr_Praetorian » Mon Jan 12, 2009 6:09 am

Yes, yes, I realize that this is a huge maybe (for myself, included), if not an outright impossibility for some by default. Nonetheless, for those who may attempt to attend, a general information post never hurts.

A man can dream.

Dates of Occurrence: August 13-19

Cost:
($68) Pre-registered 4-Day Badge
($78) On-site purchased 4-Day Badge

Pre-Registration Dates: Feb 1st - June 27th

Hotels I suggest:
Indianapolis Marriott Downtown: Best of the best; direct connection to the convention center; expensive as friggin' hell.
Courtyard Marriott Indianapolis: As above, but cheaper and a 5 minute walk away.
Columbia Club: Surprisingly cheap, and of excellent quality. I would suggest you avoid carrying your LARP weapons through the Lobby though...

Hotels I don't suggest:
Any that aren't in the city proper: Yeah, they're cheaper, but its a bitch getting into the city in the morning. You have been forewarned.
You! Your character's build displeases me! Come to the boards for nerfing!

Active Characters:

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “General Discussions”