IMPORTANT!

Anything is allowed, don't overdo the spam.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Sajuuk
Nerd King of the Frozen North
Race: Shadow Creature/Progenitor/College Graduate/Nerd
Class: Geek 4/CodeMonkey 2/HardwareWiz 4/BasketballManager 4/WindowsAdmin 4/Root 2/ChaosIncarnate 1

IMPORTANT!

Postby Sajuuk » Sat Jul 26, 2008 7:03 am

WARNING! THE FOLLOWING STATEMENT IS IMPORTANT SO READ IT!

AT SOME POINT ON JULY 26TH (PROBABLY EARLY AFTERNOON), I WILL BE BRINGING THE BOARDS DOWN TEMPORARILY FOR REGULARLY SCHEDULED DATABASE MAINTENANCE AND SOFTWARE UPGRADE. I HAVE NO IDEA HOW LONG THIS IS GOING TO TAKE, SO IF YOU SEE A PAGE READING "UPGRADE IN PROGRESS" OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT, HOP ON AIM/MSN/YAHOO/GTALK/PHONE/SENDING SPELL/SUB-ETHA TRANSMITTER AND DROP ME A MESSAGE TO SEE HOW MUCH LONGER IT IS GOING TO BE. THIS CONCLUDES THIS ANNOUNCEMENT. HAVE A WHATEVER TIME OF DAY IT MIGHT BE WHEN YOU READ THIS.

-Sajuuk, Webmaster
[PCs Currently At - Sailing The High Seas]
TODAY: Arodus 28, 4711
PARTY BUFFS ACTIVE: None

"No matter how difficult or absurd you make a puzzle, your players will find an even more impossible and preposterous way of solving it." - http://www.shamusyoung.com/twentysidedtale/?p=680
Titles: He Whose Hand Shapes What Is, Epic Destroyer of Loot, Creator of the Elemental Plane of Bishoujos.

Sajuuk
Race: Shadow Creature/Progenitor/College Graduate/Nerd
Class: Geek 4/CodeMonkey 2/HardwareWiz 4/BasketballManager 4/WindowsAdmin 4/Root 2/ChaosIncarnate 1

Re: IMPORTANT!

Postby Sajuuk » Sat Jul 26, 2008 5:56 pm

*DING* Upgrade Complete!

Okay, upgrade to PHPbb 3.0.2 complete and database maintenance done. Had a little scare there for a minute or two when some code in the forum tracking was screwing things up. I had to disable the "send me emails when there are new posts in this thread" feature, but I don't think anyone was using that to begin with.

-Sajuuk
[PCs Currently At - Sailing The High Seas]
TODAY: Arodus 28, 4711
PARTY BUFFS ACTIVE: None

"No matter how difficult or absurd you make a puzzle, your players will find an even more impossible and preposterous way of solving it." - http://www.shamusyoung.com/twentysidedtale/?p=680
Titles: He Whose Hand Shapes What Is, Epic Destroyer of Loot, Creator of the Elemental Plane of Bishoujos.

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “General Discussions”