Gencon 2007

Anything is allowed, don't overdo the spam.
Mr_Praetorian
High Lord of Ham
Race: Paragon Gelatinous Cube
Class: The Classiest

Postby Mr_Praetorian » Thu Apr 12, 2007 10:27 pm

Zanaikin
Tsunshun
Race: Tofu
Class: Strategist 5/Worldforger 3/SW Engineer 5

Postby Zanaikin » Thu Apr 12, 2007 10:35 pm

|

()

"Hurrah, Warsaw's ours!" / "Hurrah, Field Marshal!" - Battle report & promotion notice between Alexander Suvorov & Catherine the Great

Sajuuk
Nerd King of the Frozen North
Race: Shadow Creature/Progenitor/College Graduate/Nerd
Class: Geek 4/CodeMonkey 2/HardwareWiz 4/BasketballManager 4/WindowsAdmin 4/Root 2/ChaosIncarnate 1

Postby Sajuuk » Thu Apr 12, 2007 10:39 pm

[PCs Currently At - Sailing The High Seas]
TODAY: Arodus 28, 4711
PARTY BUFFS ACTIVE: None

"No matter how difficult or absurd you make a puzzle, your players will find an even more impossible and preposterous way of solving it." - http://www.shamusyoung.com/twentysidedtale/?p=680
Titles: He Whose Hand Shapes What Is, Epic Destroyer of Loot, Creator of the Elemental Plane of Bishoujos.

Mr_Praetorian
High Lord of Ham

Postby Mr_Praetorian » Thu Apr 12, 2007 10:40 pm

Sajuuk
Class: Geek 4/CodeMonkey 2/HardwareWiz 4/BasketballManager 4/WindowsAdmin 4/Root 2/ChaosIncarnate 1

Postby Sajuuk » Sun Apr 15, 2007 1:27 am

new juicy tidbits of information:

transportation:
quoth marty's father: "i'm providing the room, someone else should provide transportation. the red van has 123,000 miles on it and is 12 years old, you probably shouldnt take it out to indy anyway."

housing:
quoth marty's father: "the room I booked has 2 double beds and a sleeper sofa, it fits three people comfortably. if you get 2 more people coming [i.e. 5 in hotel] I will try to book another room."

"No matter how difficult or absurd you make a puzzle, your players will find an even more impossible and preposterous way of solving it." - http://www.shamusyoung.com/twentysidedtale/?p=680
Titles: He Whose Hand Shapes What Is, Epic Destroyer of Loot, Creator of the Elemental Plane of Bishoujos.

Mr_Praetorian
High Lord of Ham

Postby Mr_Praetorian » Sun Apr 15, 2007 2:11 am

We don't need another room for 4 people. Four people in the hotel room will be just fine. You either bring a sleeping bag, or suck it up and share a bed with someone.

EDIT: Addionally, the way things are looking: I may be able to use the Jeep.

beejazz
Darth Member
Race: Leliel
Class: You're Kidding, Right?
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby beejazz » Sun Apr 15, 2007 8:07 pm

So... money-wise, how much would tickets (or whatever) to the con be?

Mr_Praetorian
High Lord of Ham

Postby Mr_Praetorian » Sun Apr 15, 2007 8:27 pm

In you preregister, its $65 for a four day pass. I would highly suggest taking advantage of this, since you have till July 9th to do so. Asside from that, you would have to pay for your own food, stuffz, and possibly pitch in for gas (assuming your drving out with us).

beejazz
Darth Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby beejazz » Mon Apr 16, 2007 7:17 pm

Yeah, I'll prolly fly up to DE and hang out for a bit before heading out on the road trip with you guys... Prolly won't cost more'n a couple paychecks, if that...

EDIT: And is there room for one more? Got an otakette (pigdin japanese/french: ACTIVATE) friend just got back from exchange student stuff in Japan.

Sajuuk

Postby Sajuuk » Mon Apr 16, 2007 7:40 pm

As of right now we have room for more.

littleangryman
The cake is a lie because I ate it.

Postby littleangryman » Tue Apr 17, 2007 2:09 am

Keep in mind, if Drew gets to use the jeep, we'll have two cars. If anybody wants to ride with me, I have no problem dropping them off at you guys' hotel before going to my relatives'.
"Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently determined fool."-someone

"Man up or I'll beat you with my Peace Prize!" - Switzerland (Hetalia)

"ERROR!!!!!" -warforged barabrian

"Me, I'm dishonest. And a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly." - Captain Jack Sparrow

"And now... let us step out into the night and pursue that flighty temptress, adventure." -Albus Dumbledore

[CENTER]Image[/CENTER]

Iron Gods battle map: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc ... sp=sharing

beejazz
Darth Member

Postby beejazz » Tue Apr 17, 2007 7:25 pm

Great news: Dad's helping to pay for plane tickets. I was rather not expecting this, but he wants me to come up for some kind of camping trip beforehand anyway... works out nicely. Guest may or may not be coming along, as I'd have to pay for her myself and on a seperate flight up... or ask if she can come camping with us... a probable negative.

Sajuuk

Postby Sajuuk » Tue Apr 17, 2007 7:30 pm

Okay, I need an estimate on how many likely (read: 90% probable) people we are going to have in the hotel. Because if I don't get my dad moving its going to take him another 2 weeks to start getting another room.

Mr_Praetorian
High Lord of Ham

Postby Mr_Praetorian » Tue Apr 17, 2007 8:30 pm

So, Eric, should we add you to ze list?

beejazz
Darth Member

Postby beejazz » Wed Apr 18, 2007 8:03 pm

Return to “General Discussions”