IMPORTANT ABOUT ERRORS/DOWNTIME!

Anything is allowed, don't overdo the spam.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Sajuuk
Nerd King of the Frozen North
Race: Shadow Creature/Progenitor/College Graduate/Nerd
Class: Geek 4/CodeMonkey 2/HardwareWiz 4/BasketballManager 4/WindowsAdmin 4/Root 2/ChaosIncarnate 1

IMPORTANT ABOUT ERRORS/DOWNTIME!

Postby Sajuuk » Mon Jun 26, 2006 6:11 pm

Okay, im getting tired of these errors as well.

if you find any errors/bugs/whatever else doesnt seem right post them here

Currently Known Things:
when you register there is an error about emails
when you send a PM there is an error about emails
Last edited by Sajuuk on Fri Aug 25, 2006 12:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[PCs Currently At - Sailing The High Seas]
TODAY: Arodus 28, 4711
PARTY BUFFS ACTIVE: None

"No matter how difficult or absurd you make a puzzle, your players will find an even more impossible and preposterous way of solving it." - http://www.shamusyoung.com/twentysidedtale/?p=680
Titles: He Whose Hand Shapes What Is, Epic Destroyer of Loot, Creator of the Elemental Plane of Bishoujos.

Laharl
Overlord of the Netherworld
Overlord of the Netherworld
Race: Demon
Class: Tennis Player 4/Geek 5/Software Simian 2
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Laharl » Mon Jun 26, 2006 8:04 pm

Right now that error helps us. I set registration to user validate to prevent all these spam accounts that have been popping up, and if the emails aren't sent, they can't register. If we actually have someone who wants to register, you or I can handle that.

Once upon a midnight dreary, while I pron surfed, weak and weary,
Over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot xxx galore',
While I clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour,
"'Tis not possible!", I muttered, "Give me back my free hardcore!
...quoth the server, 404.-Bash.org

Sajuuk
Class: Geek 4/CodeMonkey 2/HardwareWiz 4/BasketballManager 4/WindowsAdmin 4/Root 2/ChaosIncarnate 1

Postby Sajuuk » Wed Jun 28, 2006 4:30 pm

i dont think we have a way to change someones status to validated

"No matter how difficult or absurd you make a puzzle, your players will find an even more impossible and preposterous way of solving it." - http://www.shamusyoung.com/twentysidedtale/?p=680
Titles: He Whose Hand Shapes What Is, Epic Destroyer of Loot, Creator of the Elemental Plane of Bishoujos.

Sajuuk

Postby Sajuuk » Sun Jul 09, 2006 3:44 pm

okay, i think the email problem is fixed now

Sajuuk

Postby Sajuuk » Fri Aug 25, 2006 12:59 pm

For those people who are insomniacs and like to read the boards at 1am (i think thats 90% of the people here xD):

Yes, I know the site has been going down for about 10 minutes every night. Bluehost (our hosting provider) just got a boatload of routers and other hardware in and are doing upgrades every night, meaning they bring down there entire network for about 10 minutes to install some hardware. Hopefully they will be done soon.

Sajuuk

Postby Sajuuk » Thu Aug 31, 2006 2:33 am

Sajuuk

Postby Sajuuk » Thu Jun 14, 2007 6:58 pm

Sajuuk

Postby Sajuuk » Tue Jan 08, 2008 4:54 pm

Sorry about the recent downtime, something went funny somewhere and messed up PHP from the look of it.

-Sajuuk

Return to “General Discussions”