Marty's DC/DE Expedition, April 2014

Anything is allowed, don't overdo the spam.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Sajuuk
Nerd King of the Frozen North
Race: Shadow Creature/Progenitor/College Graduate/Nerd
Class: Geek 4/CodeMonkey 2/HardwareWiz 4/BasketballManager 4/WindowsAdmin 4/Root 2/ChaosIncarnate 1

Marty's DC/DE Expedition, April 2014

Postby Sajuuk » Mon Mar 31, 2014 7:48 pm

[PCs Currently At - Sailing The High Seas]
TODAY: Arodus 28, 4711
PARTY BUFFS ACTIVE: None

"No matter how difficult or absurd you make a puzzle, your players will find an even more impossible and preposterous way of solving it." - http://www.shamusyoung.com/twentysidedtale/?p=680
Titles: He Whose Hand Shapes What Is, Epic Destroyer of Loot, Creator of the Elemental Plane of Bishoujos.

littleangryman
The cake is a lie because I ate it.

Re: Marty's DC/DE Expedition, April 2014

Postby littleangryman » Tue Apr 01, 2014 2:12 am

My boss would kill me if I tried to take a Friday off, since that's our busiest day of the week. However, I can probably manage the 26th. What did you have in mind?
"Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently determined fool."-someone

"Man up or I'll beat you with my Peace Prize!" - Switzerland (Hetalia)

"ERROR!!!!!" -warforged barabrian

"Me, I'm dishonest. And a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly." - Captain Jack Sparrow

"And now... let us step out into the night and pursue that flighty temptress, adventure." -Albus Dumbledore

[CENTER]Image[/CENTER]

Iron Gods battle map: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc ... sp=sharing

Sajuuk
Class: Geek 4/CodeMonkey 2/HardwareWiz 4/BasketballManager 4/WindowsAdmin 4/Root 2/ChaosIncarnate 1

Postby Sajuuk » Wed Apr 02, 2014 2:54 am

The days I am in DC and the days I am in DE may be being mucked around with a bit, since I have been reminded that most of the DC group works during the week.

"No matter how difficult or absurd you make a puzzle, your players will find an even more impossible and preposterous way of solving it." - http://www.shamusyoung.com/twentysidedtale/?p=680
Titles: He Whose Hand Shapes What Is, Epic Destroyer of Loot, Creator of the Elemental Plane of Bishoujos.

Sajuuk

Postby Sajuuk » Wed Apr 02, 2014 5:45 pm

Switching days around. I'll be in DC from 4/25 through 4/30 (might head to DE late on 4/30) and in DE on 5/1. And then I'll head home on 5/2. This is still subject to change, and I might not get to DC until late on 4/25 (might catch a baseball game in Wilmington).

littleangryman
The cake is a lie because I ate it.

Postby littleangryman » Thu Apr 03, 2014 4:17 am

That... actually works out better. Saturdays are pretty busy too, and the 1st is a Thursday. Final answer?
"Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently determined fool."-someone

"Man up or I'll beat you with my Peace Prize!" - Switzerland (Hetalia)

"ERROR!!!!!" -warforged barabrian

"Me, I'm dishonest. And a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly." - Captain Jack Sparrow

"And now... let us step out into the night and pursue that flighty temptress, adventure." -Albus Dumbledore

[CENTER]Image[/CENTER]

Iron Gods battle map: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc ... sp=sharing

Sajuuk

Postby Sajuuk » Fri Apr 04, 2014 11:24 pm

Final answer is actually as follows:
Drive Partway - 4/24
DC - 4/25-4/30
DE - 5/1-5/3
Drive Home - 5/4

Got talked into extending the vacation by the parentals.

Sajuuk

Postby Sajuuk » Tue Apr 08, 2014 5:18 pm

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “General Discussions”