New Year's Eve 2012-2013

Anything is allowed, don't overdo the spam.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Squall255
The cake is a lie because I ate it.
Race: All of them
Class: Support
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

New Year's Eve 2012-2013

Postby Squall255 » Thu Dec 27, 2012 1:55 am

For those of you interested/in the DC area/ wanna drive to the DC area, you're all invited to come over to my house for new years eve and enjoy a variety of gaming and drinking. I've got a couple versions of Fluxx (fun card game where 25% of the cards change the rules and another 25% change the win condition), a couple board games (feel free to bring your own). I also have a Wii with Smash Brothers, and an Xbox with Gears of War 3 if people want to play that. I've got room for people to spend the night if they party too hard or drive too far to go home (and encourage people to stay if you'd like to). Send me a PM or an E-mail (255b4mny@gmail.com) if you're interested!
(|)
(|)

Look! He's a brainless, life-sucking god of death. At sunrise he'll vanish like a bad dream. ~Jigo (Princess Mononoke)

<Tal> Our chem teacher said it didn't really matter how we titled the graphs and tables in our semester prac
<Tal> but i still lost marks for having a Table of +2 Undead Slaying and Graph of Destiny :(

littleangryman
The cake is a lie because I ate it.

Re: New Year's Eve 2012-2013

Postby littleangryman » Thu Dec 27, 2012 6:03 am

I'd love to, but I can't get off work. Super sorry. :(
"Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently determined fool."-someone

"Man up or I'll beat you with my Peace Prize!" - Switzerland (Hetalia)

"ERROR!!!!!" -warforged barabrian

"Me, I'm dishonest. And a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly." - Captain Jack Sparrow

"And now... let us step out into the night and pursue that flighty temptress, adventure." -Albus Dumbledore

[CENTER]Image[/CENTER]

Iron Gods battle map: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc ... sp=sharing

Sajuuk
Nerd King of the Frozen North
Nerd King of the Frozen North
Race: Shadow Creature/Progenitor/College Graduate/Nerd
Class: Geek 4/CodeMonkey 2/HardwareWiz 4/BasketballManager 4/WindowsAdmin 4/Root 2/ChaosIncarnate 1

Re: New Year's Eve 2012-2013

Postby Sajuuk » Thu Dec 27, 2012 4:05 pm

Obvious reason why I cannot is obvious.

BUT...in a fortuitous twist of random happenstance, I have picked up a cover for the 11PM-1AM timeslot on the internet radio station where I DJ () so you guys can tune in and hear me do my thing on air. I'll also probably be running a teamspeak relay, and squall knows how to get into teamspeak.
[PCs Currently At - Sailing The High Seas]
TODAY: Arodus 28, 4711
PARTY BUFFS ACTIVE: None

"No matter how difficult or absurd you make a puzzle, your players will find an even more impossible and preposterous way of solving it." - http://www.shamusyoung.com/twentysidedtale/?p=680
Titles: He Whose Hand Shapes What Is, Epic Destroyer of Loot, Creator of the Elemental Plane of Bishoujos.

Return to “General Discussions”