Scheduling

I was so tempted to call it "Wrath of the Lich Queen," but I think I'll save that name for an Eberron game.
Laharl
Overlord of the Netherworld
Race: Demon
Class: Tennis Player 4/Geek 5/Software Simian 2
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Scheduling

Postby Laharl » Mon May 31, 2010 4:41 pm

So...when's our next session? I can't do this weekend, as I have to be home for CSW graduation (silly little sisters). I also start work Wednesday and am then unavailable before 10PM Eastern on weekdays for the rest of the summer. I think this moves us to next weekend. How's that looking for people?

Once upon a midnight dreary, while I pron surfed, weak and weary,
Over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot xxx galore',
While I clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour,
"'Tis not possible!", I muttered, "Give me back my free hardcore!
...quoth the server, 404.-Bash.org

littleangryman
The cake is a lie because I ate it.

Postby littleangryman » Tue Jun 01, 2010 10:59 am

Again, as long as I have advance warning, just about any time is good for me. Exception: Sundays I will henceforth be unavailable until 1:30 or so. After that, all is well.
"Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently determined fool."-someone

"Man up or I'll beat you with my Peace Prize!" - Switzerland (Hetalia)

"ERROR!!!!!" -warforged barabrian

"Me, I'm dishonest. And a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly." - Captain Jack Sparrow

"And now... let us step out into the night and pursue that flighty temptress, adventure." -Albus Dumbledore

[CENTER]Image[/CENTER]

Iron Gods battle map: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc ... sp=sharing

Sajuuk
Nerd King of the Frozen North
Race: Shadow Creature/Progenitor/College Graduate/Nerd
Class: Geek 4/CodeMonkey 2/HardwareWiz 4/BasketballManager 4/WindowsAdmin 4/Root 2/ChaosIncarnate 1

Postby Sajuuk » Tue Jun 01, 2010 4:48 pm

Weekends work for me, as long as we are planning at least a week ahead of time. You know, parents being in town and all.
[PCs Currently At - Sailing The High Seas]
TODAY: Arodus 28, 4711
PARTY BUFFS ACTIVE: None

"No matter how difficult or absurd you make a puzzle, your players will find an even more impossible and preposterous way of solving it." - http://www.shamusyoung.com/twentysidedtale/?p=680
Titles: He Whose Hand Shapes What Is, Epic Destroyer of Loot, Creator of the Elemental Plane of Bishoujos.

Squall255
Race: All of them
Class: Support
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Squall255 » Wed Jun 02, 2010 11:12 pm

Weekends are a go for me.
(|)
(|)

Look! He's a brainless, life-sucking god of death. At sunrise he'll vanish like a bad dream. ~Jigo (Princess Mononoke)

<Tal> Our chem teacher said it didn't really matter how we titled the graphs and tables in our semester prac
<Tal> but i still lost marks for having a Table of +2 Undead Slaying and Graph of Destiny :(

Laharl

Postby Laharl » Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:53 pm

Is this sufficient notice to push for a meet this weekend, or do we need to let it slide another week? Also, why isn't the DM the one scheduling meets?

While I clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour,

Sajuuk
Class: Geek 4/CodeMonkey 2/HardwareWiz 4/BasketballManager 4/WindowsAdmin 4/Root 2/ChaosIncarnate 1

Postby Sajuuk » Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:39 pm

This is sufficient notice for me. The DM is not the one scheduling meets because the DM is in all likelihood the one with the most flexible weekend schedule. I hereby set a game-time of Sunday at 1230 again.

Either I will be running it from my apartment (in which case I'll have to leave around 1730 for mooching off family's noms) or I will take my laptop and head over to the cabin and run it from there (expect interruptions occasionally if I go with that idea).

"No matter how difficult or absurd you make a puzzle, your players will find an even more impossible and preposterous way of solving it." - http://www.shamusyoung.com/twentysidedtale/?p=680
Titles: He Whose Hand Shapes What Is, Epic Destroyer of Loot, Creator of the Elemental Plane of Bishoujos.

Squall255

Postby Squall255 » Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:59 pm

Marty, it's still your job to say "Meeting this Sunday sound good?" Anyway, Sunday works well for me. now that I'm moved in I might be able to set up better lighting for the map. Anyone got a better way to share the vid feed?
(|)
(|)

Look! He's a brainless, life-sucking god of death. At sunrise he'll vanish like a bad dream. ~Jigo (Princess Mononoke)

<Tal> Our chem teacher said it didn't really matter how we titled the graphs and tables in our semester prac
<Tal> but i still lost marks for having a Table of +2 Undead Slaying and Graph of Destiny :(

Laharl

Postby Laharl » Tue Jun 08, 2010 10:13 pm

Scott said above he wouldn't be available until 1330 on Sundays. We going to reschedule, forge on, or wait? Other than that, I'm good.

Mr_Praetorian
High Lord of Ham
Race: Paragon Gelatinous Cube
Class: The Classiest

Postby Mr_Praetorian » Wed Jun 09, 2010 2:04 am

I'm good with Sundays.
You! Your character's build displeases me! Come to the boards for nerfing!

Active Characters:

Sajuuk

Postby Sajuuk » Wed Jun 09, 2010 9:25 pm

Okay, so we go with 1330 on Sunday. Assuming there are no objections. Anyone who objects is docked 0XP. The reason I'm kind of "gung ho scheduleman" right now is that with the family in town, its a bit harder to wrangle the things i need to do (laundry, grocery shopping, cleaning), the 3 games i participate in (this one, the eberron game i run, and the superheroes game i play in) and my parents schedule into one coherent schedule.

Laharl

Postby Laharl » Sun Jun 13, 2010 9:57 pm

Judson, your current state is as follows:
Unconscious (drow knockout poison)
HP: 54/92
8600XP from the session

Scott, we got 6400 XP from the drow encounter.

Mr_Praetorian
High Lord of Ham
Race: Paragon Gelatinous Cube
Class: The Classiest

Postby Mr_Praetorian » Wed Jun 16, 2010 9:59 pm

So, who's up for this Sunday?
You! Your character's build displeases me! Come to the boards for nerfing!

Active Characters:

Sajuuk

Postby Sajuuk » Wed Jun 16, 2010 11:46 pm

The DM is. Saturday is already out (Mutants and Masterminds game up here). If we do game Sunday, expect a few 15-20 minute breaks when I have to do things for the parents.

Laharl

Postby Laharl » Thu Jun 17, 2010 2:32 am

I should be good for that. What time, 1330 EDT again?

Squall255

Postby Squall255 » Thu Jun 17, 2010 11:01 am

works for me.
(|)
(|)

Return to “City of the Spider Queen”