Scheduling

I was so tempted to call it "Wrath of the Lich Queen," but I think I'll save that name for an Eberron game.
Laharl
Overlord of the Netherworld
Race: Demon
Class: Tennis Player 4/Geek 5/Software Simian 2
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Scheduling

Postby Laharl » Wed Jul 14, 2010 11:08 pm

Guys, I need a time by tomorrow. I'm playing in an intern tennis tournament and my first match is Sunday. The time is still up in the air, so please, somebody suggest a time here.

Once upon a midnight dreary, while I pron surfed, weak and weary,
Over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot xxx galore',
While I clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour,
"'Tis not possible!", I muttered, "Give me back my free hardcore!
...quoth the server, 404.-Bash.org

Laharl
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Laharl » Thu Jul 15, 2010 5:12 am

How about 8PM-midnight or so EDT? I figure that gives enough time for me to get my match done beforehand while letting anyone who needs to crash at a decent hour.

While I clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour,

littleangryman
The cake is a lie because I ate it.

Postby littleangryman » Thu Jul 15, 2010 7:13 am

Assuming you're talking about Sunday, 8pm sounds good. I don't leave until Monday morning, it turns out.
"Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently determined fool."-someone

"Man up or I'll beat you with my Peace Prize!" - Switzerland (Hetalia)

"ERROR!!!!!" -warforged barabrian

"Me, I'm dishonest. And a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly." - Captain Jack Sparrow

"And now... let us step out into the night and pursue that flighty temptress, adventure." -Albus Dumbledore

[CENTER]Image[/CENTER]

Iron Gods battle map: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc ... sp=sharing

Sajuuk
Nerd King of the Frozen North
Race: Shadow Creature/Progenitor/College Graduate/Nerd
Class: Geek 4/CodeMonkey 2/HardwareWiz 4/BasketballManager 4/WindowsAdmin 4/Root 2/ChaosIncarnate 1

Postby Sajuuk » Thu Jul 15, 2010 6:53 pm

8PM works for me.
[PCs Currently At - Sailing The High Seas]
TODAY: Arodus 28, 4711
PARTY BUFFS ACTIVE: None

"No matter how difficult or absurd you make a puzzle, your players will find an even more impossible and preposterous way of solving it." - http://www.shamusyoung.com/twentysidedtale/?p=680
Titles: He Whose Hand Shapes What Is, Epic Destroyer of Loot, Creator of the Elemental Plane of Bishoujos.

Squall255
Race: All of them
Class: Support

Postby Squall255 » Thu Jul 15, 2010 10:54 pm

whew, monday's gonna need some caffeine, but yeah I can do that.
(|)
(|)

Look! He's a brainless, life-sucking god of death. At sunrise he'll vanish like a bad dream. ~Jigo (Princess Mononoke)

<Tal> Our chem teacher said it didn't really matter how we titled the graphs and tables in our semester prac
<Tal> but i still lost marks for having a Table of +2 Undead Slaying and Graph of Destiny :(

littleangryman

Postby littleangryman » Mon Jul 19, 2010 1:49 am

Ok, travel schedule finalized: Tuesday to next Sunday, I will be unavailable.

"Me, I'm dishonest. And a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly." - Captain Jack Sparrow

"And now... let us step out into the night and pursue that flighty temptress, adventure." -Albus Dumbledore

[CENTER]Image[/CENTER]

TheDude51

Postby TheDude51 » Tue Jul 20, 2010 5:52 am

Heinrich is leveled up.

A few notes on Heinrich:
Armored Stealth from RKV means that I don't take armor check penalties to Stealth checks, and I actually have a +14 Stealth modifier.
Remember to use Protection Devotion during combat for +4 Sacred bonus to AC for all allies within 30 ft (3/day, 1 minute duration, immediate action to activate).
The Amulet of Tears can grant Heinrich 12 temporary hit points as a swift action 3/day, with a 10 minute duration, good to use as a pre-combat buff.
Also, always try to use a maneuver that is a different school from your stance as much as possible, so you can get the bonus from both the Devoted Spirit and Stone Dragon enhancements on the sword (for an extra +2 attack bonus).

Nothing has really changed with this level up. Only new options are the addition of Radiant Charge (which is added to readied maneuvers in place of Bonecrusher) and Martial Spirit stance. Spellcasting does not improve this level.
Would it not be easier
In that case for the government
To dissolve the people
And elect another?
-Bertolt Brecht

littleangryman

Postby littleangryman » Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:28 am

Ok, back now.

Wasn't expecting nothing to happen while I was out though... o_O

[CENTER]Image[/CENTER]

Laharl

Postby Laharl » Mon Jul 26, 2010 3:22 pm

Marty was busy all weekend. Speaking of which, are we gaming this coming weekend?

Sajuuk
Class: Geek 4/CodeMonkey 2/HardwareWiz 4/BasketballManager 4/WindowsAdmin 4/Root 2/ChaosIncarnate 1

Postby Sajuuk » Tue Jul 27, 2010 4:34 am

If we are, its Sunday and it can't start any earlier then...lets say 3PM. Gives room for flight delays. Otakon is this coming weekend, I get back Sunday (flight is scheduled to land at 1344).

"No matter how difficult or absurd you make a puzzle, your players will find an even more impossible and preposterous way of solving it." - http://www.shamusyoung.com/twentysidedtale/?p=680
Titles: He Whose Hand Shapes What Is, Epic Destroyer of Loot, Creator of the Elemental Plane of Bishoujos.

Laharl

Postby Laharl » Wed Jul 28, 2010 2:44 am

I think we're better off with an evening game, to be honest. 8PM start again? We can try and make sure to end early for Eric.

Squall255
Race: All of them
Class: Support

Postby Squall255 » Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:44 am

Yeah, could we say 7?
(|)
(|)

Look! He's a brainless, life-sucking god of death. At sunrise he'll vanish like a bad dream. ~Jigo (Princess Mononoke)

<Tal> Our chem teacher said it didn't really matter how we titled the graphs and tables in our semester prac
<Tal> but i still lost marks for having a Table of +2 Undead Slaying and Graph of Destiny :(

littleangryman

Postby littleangryman » Wed Jul 28, 2010 5:04 pm

Spectacular. Sunday at 7, then?

[CENTER]Image[/CENTER]

Laharl

Postby Laharl » Thu Jul 29, 2010 12:19 am

Sounds good to me. I may be a bit late (like 10 minutes), but that should work fine provided you lot of crazies give me a few minutes to go eat dinner at some point.

Sajuuk

Postby Sajuuk » Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:23 pm

Okay, shoot for a 7PMish start. Gives me plenty of time to unpack and go purchase milk, OJ, etc and get my mail.

In Logan (BOS) right now after flying in from BWI. Praise be to the Great and Powerful Google for funding free wifi here! Flight to SLK is at 1205. Wearing my new AwesomeCoat/Leather Armor Base in the airport is teh win. I got compliments from the TSA people at security on it :D. Shall post pics later (maybe sooner), including at least one pic of Dai in cosplay xD.

Return to “City of the Spider Queen”