Moderator: Zanaikin

Zanaikin
Tsunshun
Race: Tofu
Class: Strategist 5/Worldforger 3/SW Engineer 5

Re: Planning Discussions

Postby Zanaikin » Tue Jan 13, 2009 6:33 pm

okay, first due date for everyone in this game :

Character concept (including alignment and class lines), personality, and history outline (not the exact details if you don't have time to work that out yet)... due by the end of January.

Also, as I've noted to Dave/Drew, since tech gear in this game is all about you thinking up of them rather than going through a list of made ones (I am not building you guys Gadget Compendium), please get started on brainstorming that stuff early. None of it will cost you anything (since the 'gold limit' applies strictly to magical items/enhancements only), but I will keep in mind of your income n wealth n all that, so it's probably a good idea to have a rough categorization on how badly you need it...
going through stuff like the MSRD equipment (although most of those gadgets are seriously underpowered in stats) and Scifi d20 settings like SWd20 helps...
|

()

"Hurrah, Warsaw's ours!" / "Hurrah, Field Marshal!" - Battle report & promotion notice between Alexander Suvorov & Catherine the Great

Mr_Praetorian
High Lord of Ham
Race: Paragon Gelatinous Cube
Class: The Classiest

Postby Mr_Praetorian » Tue Jan 13, 2009 7:22 pm

I suggest checking out . Thats where the idea for the heart-rate detection implant came from. Who knows what other possibilities could be waiting.
You! Your character's build displeases me! Come to the boards for nerfing!

Active Characters:

Zanaikin
Tsunshun

Postby Zanaikin » Wed Jan 14, 2009 1:41 am

posted info on the major NPCs of the Imperium Legion
|

()

"Hurrah, Warsaw's ours!" / "Hurrah, Field Marshal!" - Battle report & promotion notice between Alexander Suvorov & Catherine the Great

Zanaikin
Tsunshun

Postby Zanaikin » Wed Jan 14, 2009 4:06 pm

forgot one major Legion NPC, so added Sofiya to the list...

EDIT: also added the people of the Imperial Knightly Orders
|

()

Zanaikin
Tsunshun

Postby Zanaikin » Thu Jan 15, 2009 4:18 am

updated Asa Order npcs...
|

()

Zanaikin
Tsunshun

Postby Zanaikin » Sun Jan 18, 2009 6:03 pm

posted information on the Bisha, not that there's much...
|

()

Zanaikin
Tsunshun

Postby Zanaikin » Wed Jan 21, 2009 1:04 am

|

()

Zanaikin
Tsunshun

Postby Zanaikin » Wed Jan 21, 2009 1:49 am

actually I just realized, but the nerfs to healing spells/abilities just made the Heal skill a lot more useful, so there isn't a need for that DC20 heal check when using healing spells/abilities anymore. This probably opens up a few ranks for some of you =9
|

()

Zanaikin
Tsunshun

Postby Zanaikin » Wed Jan 21, 2009 2:15 am

something random: hair/eye colors - not that I think most of you will care, but it may be at least interesting to know =9

despite my whole anime-obsession, I'm not a believer of strange hair colors for the most part, which reflects itself on my character design - almost all chars will still have realistic hair: black, brown, blonde, and some dark orange / reddish variants. This sense of realism also applies to eye colors for the most part. However there are several major exceptions to this:
1. The elves. High Elves typically have very distinct bright hair and eye colors that matches the gem of their house. Wood elves and druidic elves however typically have brown hair, except for those that have traces of high elf blood in them from a union somewhere up the line, of course this also applies to the half-elves and humans who have high elven blood.
2. Dragonblooded creatures sometimes have hair color that correspond to their draconic bloodline type...
3. Incarnum races often have hair and/or eye color that matches the color of their incarnum.
4. And of course, permanent magic effects to the body might change any of this, like Permanency Arcane Sight.
|

()

Zanaikin
Tsunshun

Postby Zanaikin » Wed Jan 21, 2009 2:10 pm

|

()

Zanaikin
Tsunshun

Postby Zanaikin » Wed Jan 21, 2009 11:00 pm

posted information on most of the Legion's planetary vehicles...
|

()

Zanaikin
Tsunshun

Postby Zanaikin » Fri Jan 23, 2009 5:20 pm

posted a link to the current Chroma map (I finally got around to scanned it in, tracing, and coloring). Link following, you can also find it in the Chroma info thread's index post from now on...
http://zanaikin.major-arcana.org/upload ... omaMap.jpg

the two continents are actually a lot more spread apart that this (almost on opposite sides of the globe)... I'll make some tweaks later.

note that wilderness just means the area is still ruled by tribal government. They'll be given names based on the terrain later... once I get a better hang of climate patterns.

before you ask, no written info available on Valette yet, but they're the nation of mages that got prejudiced about it.
|

()

Zanaikin
Tsunshun

Postby Zanaikin » Sat Jan 24, 2009 5:26 pm

posted some information on Vallette
|

()

Zanaikin
Tsunshun

Postby Zanaikin » Tue Jan 27, 2009 2:38 am

posted rest of character descriptions for Vallette
|

()

Laharl
Overlord of the Netherworld
Overlord of the Netherworld
Race: Demon
Class: Tennis Player 4/Geek 5/Software Simian 2
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Laharl » Fri Jan 30, 2009 11:31 pm

Can Knight Justiciar/other +divine casting PrCs add their casting boosts to Magus casting enhanced with Divine Sorcery?

Once upon a midnight dreary, while I pron surfed, weak and weary,
Over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot xxx galore',
While I clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour,
"'Tis not possible!", I muttered, "Give me back my free hardcore!
...quoth the server, 404.-Bash.org

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Information”