Zanaikin
Tsunshun
Race: Tofu
Class: Strategist 5/Worldforger 3/SW Engineer 5

Re: Planning Discussions

Postby Zanaikin » Sun Dec 21, 2008 6:43 pm

posted races...

I made a lot of modifications so humans stop being completely being "the best"

LAs of the playable races are being ignored, simply because LA-races have to spend more time on their character history and roleplaying =9
|

()

"Hurrah, Warsaw's ours!" / "Hurrah, Field Marshal!" - Battle report & promotion notice between Alexander Suvorov & Catherine the Great

Zanaikin
Tsunshun

Postby Zanaikin » Sun Dec 21, 2008 8:14 pm

two things Dave suggested I warn people around, and to keep in mind when coming up with character ideas:

1. Do not assume you can just restart at even character Lvl16 if you die. The starting cohorts are there for a reason to give you a second chance with a build you like. Cause after that, chances are I'll have to insert you as an existing NPC that's on the friendlies list. Lvl16 characters do not pop out of the ground.

2. This game involves politics, therefore character deaths isn't the only way to get a game over. Watch your steps, cause a drastically wrong one will end your careers and pretty much give your character a game over even if he's still alive and perfectly fine.
|

()

"Hurrah, Warsaw's ours!" / "Hurrah, Field Marshal!" - Battle report & promotion notice between Alexander Suvorov & Catherine the Great

Zanaikin
Tsunshun

Postby Zanaikin » Mon Dec 22, 2008 12:28 am

posted information for Asa... not exactly a clan, but in the clans section =9
|

()

Zanaikin
Tsunshun

Postby Zanaikin » Tue Dec 23, 2008 12:37 am

okay, made one more change to the whole leadership deal. Your rank only applies to your leadership score for the purpose of attracting followers, not cohorts (I was comparing leadership scores with the table and notices adding rank to it makes it way too easy).

Hopefully that'll be additional encouragement for you to try get reputation modifiers =9
|

()

Zanaikin
Tsunshun

Postby Zanaikin » Tue Dec 23, 2008 5:46 am

gave chakra progression to soulblades...
|

()

Zanaikin
Tsunshun

Postby Zanaikin » Tue Dec 23, 2008 8:03 pm

updated soulbonder... more than half done now.
|

()

Zanaikin
Tsunshun

Postby Zanaikin » Thu Dec 25, 2008 8:52 pm

official starting stats:

Level: 16, although I may moderate to lvl14~15 depending on your backstory. Don't worry if you have a slightly slower start, because since XP will be given on a pure char-by-char contribution means, you can catch up as long as you work at it. I kind of expect a level gap to start between the PCs =P.

Cohort: assuming your backstory has room to make sense of it, you may start with one cohort that you design yourself, at a maximum level up to 1 below your character level. Of course, you must have the appropriate leadership score to acquire this cohort. The cohort of the Imperials MUST come from the same organization their character is in, and will serve as the second in command of their units (thus, should have executive, diplomatic, or commanding skills appropriate for their position and organization).

Magical Gear: 50,000gps. The Imperials can pay at only 50% standard costs (I'll be using that term a lot, seeing as "Market Cost" means its affected by supply/demand, not to mention mass production lol). The Chromians may get a discount depending on their backstory. As in Penthiae, free gear may be given for organizations: such as the Knight Order members will get free starting magical weapon and armor.

Mundane/Technological Gear: Depends on your organization, backstory, and special requests =9. Obviously, everyone should at least get Civilian Grade Implants for free =9
|

()

Zanaikin
Tsunshun

Postby Zanaikin » Sat Dec 27, 2008 8:27 pm

posted the Kusanagi house...
|

()

Zanaikin
Tsunshun

Postby Zanaikin » Mon Dec 29, 2008 1:44 am

finished Dantist...
|

()

Zanaikin
Tsunshun

Postby Zanaikin » Wed Dec 31, 2008 5:56 pm

posted the standard legion brigade structure in the imperial factions page
|

()

Mr_Praetorian
High Lord of Ham
Race: Paragon Gelatinous Cube
Class: The Classiest

Postby Mr_Praetorian » Tue Jan 06, 2009 7:44 pm

Update: Added changes to backstory, and added ranks in an additional 5 Knowledge skills (Geography, History, Tactics, Technology, and The Planes)
You! Your character's build displeases me! Come to the boards for nerfing!

Active Characters:

Zanaikin
Tsunshun

Postby Zanaikin » Sat Jan 10, 2009 1:34 am

a few things that'll come into play which I'll note now :

1. expect fatigue/exhaustion to come into play a lot, especially after battles (I'm going to just rule you're tired). Yes you can magically remove it, but I will be limited the number of times you can magically relieve fatigue/exhaustion (based on your con mod), after which... it just doesn't work anymore. Using a ring of sustenance automatically counts as one or two uses of that...

2. Drew/Dave/Judson, you'll get the following items from me for free in addition to whatever else I may give:
-- Ring of Sustenance
-- Uniform (your organization obviously), with a +3 mastercraft bonus (carbon nanofiber weave, which is some pretty heavy duty reinforcement) so you get AC even when not wearing armor, and has the Endure Elements property on it.
( Squall, you get the same thing, without the mastercraft bonus on the uniform, Asa doesn't exactly design with combat in mind =P )
|

()

Zanaikin
Tsunshun

Postby Zanaikin » Sun Jan 11, 2009 10:45 pm

brought spells over... you may notice there's no Deflection Guard / Greater anymore
|

()

Zanaikin
Tsunshun

Postby Zanaikin » Mon Jan 12, 2009 5:10 am

|

()

Zanaikin
Tsunshun

Postby Zanaikin » Mon Jan 12, 2009 7:30 pm

I should probably note that I DID make Strategic Guidance a feat =9, and yes the Legendary Leader was reformatted that you'll need that feat to enter it.
Judson, highly suggest you pick it up =9
|

()

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Information”