Planning Discussions

Moderator: Zanaikin

Zanaikin
Tsunshun
Race: Tofu
Class: Strategist 5/Worldforger 3/SW Engineer 5

Re: Planning Discussions

Postby Zanaikin » Wed Apr 15, 2009 4:27 am

added some description of the military branches in imperium orgs.
|

()

"Hurrah, Warsaw's ours!" / "Hurrah, Field Marshal!" - Battle report & promotion notice between Alexander Suvorov & Catherine the Great

Mr_Praetorian
High Lord of Ham
Race: Paragon Gelatinous Cube
Class: The Classiest

Postby Mr_Praetorian » Tue Apr 21, 2009 2:26 am

This should probably go without saying, and may not be necessary, however:

I am officially notifying the DM that I will not be very active for the next few weeks. Between 3 final projects, I really don't have the time.
You! Your character's build displeases me! Come to the boards for nerfing!

Active Characters:

Zanaikin
Tsunshun

Postby Zanaikin » Tue Apr 21, 2009 2:39 am

I dont really expect the pacing to get anywhere until at least middle of May when finals are more or less finished.
|

()

"Hurrah, Warsaw's ours!" / "Hurrah, Field Marshal!" - Battle report & promotion notice between Alexander Suvorov & Catherine the Great

Zanaikin
Tsunshun

Postby Zanaikin » Tue Apr 28, 2009 6:12 pm

So when does everyone's finals finish ?

Just wondering if I can squeeze in a few discussion sessions to clarify on what kind of stuff you guys need to think/work on when I head back to China during late-May-early-June.
|

()

TheDude51
The cake is a lie because I ate it.

Postby TheDude51 » Tue Apr 28, 2009 6:42 pm

May 6
Would it not be easier
In that case for the government
To dissolve the people
And elect another?
-Bertolt Brecht

Mr_Praetorian
High Lord of Ham
Race: Paragon Gelatinous Cube
Class: The Classiest

Postby Mr_Praetorian » Tue Apr 28, 2009 6:53 pm

I have one final test, and its on the 12th. Everything else is in long-winded essay format. After this weekend though, I should ahve plenty of time for a meet.
You! Your character's build displeases me! Come to the boards for nerfing!

Active Characters:

Laharl
Overlord of the Netherworld
Overlord of the Netherworld
Race: Demon
Class: Tennis Player 4/Geek 5/Software Simian 2
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Laharl » Fri May 01, 2009 12:01 am

Finals are done May 6 (I have two that day, so braindeath is likely), I go home the 8th or 9th and then leave again for California the 21st. Don't expect too much out of me for a few weeks once I get to CA, at least until I get my feet under me.

Once upon a midnight dreary, while I pron surfed, weak and weary,
Over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot xxx galore',
While I clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour,
"'Tis not possible!", I muttered, "Give me back my free hardcore!
...quoth the server, 404.-Bash.org

Zanaikin
Tsunshun

Postby Zanaikin » Mon Jun 01, 2009 6:51 am

information on Ginjou and Sendai posted in clans.

also, there'll be eventually something written more on this:

there are four relative categories of Incarnum Spirits:

Soulspark Spirits - the most common ones, look like colored orbs with slight variations such as a bump or small power tendrils [CR7 or less]
Lesser Spirits - lesser spirits are soulsparks with enough power to manifest certain special features (e.g. energy wings, halo) or special abilities [CR8~15]
Greater Spirits - greater spirits may be natural or formed by when soulsparks and/or lesser spirits combine together. They typically have unique but still incorporeal forms, typically resembling beings of natures (especially beasts). [CR16~20]
Elder Spirits - the most powerful of Incarnum spirits, Elder Spirits have tremendous powers capable of leveling entire cities, and are able to fully manifest themselves into corporeality. They are also capable of appearing as one of many forms, usually with one of them being humanoid. Legends have it that the Spirits were brought to Chroma by nine Ancestral Elder Spirits, one representing each alignment. Records seems to prove that a few of them did indeed take part in the early wars of Chromian colonization, with the power equivalent to entire armies capable of deciding wars. However, how many, if any, of them remain, is unknown. [CR Epic]

Non-incarnum-blooded humanoids may gain the ability to meld Incarnum by merging (temporarily) with Incarnum Spirits to benefit from its powers. Permanent binds also exist, although they're extremely rare and are one of the ways Incarnum-blooded humanoids are first brought into existence. Powerful spirits sometimes also forge covenants with humanoids (typically either Dantists or Spirit Binders), a lasting agreement of partnership in which the spirit and binder will accompany one another and merge on a common basis in the pursuit of a joint goal.
|

()

Zanaikin
Tsunshun

Postby Zanaikin » Tue Jun 09, 2009 4:49 pm

haven't written this in anywhere yet, but two things I need to inform you guys of, both about Mohara:

1. you may have realized, a good portion of that territory (especially the center of continent part) is dessert, or dry steppes.
2. that's also were a third of Chroma's petroleum production comes from, although the Kusanagi controls most of the oil production via their oceanic drilling platforms. Mohara first got rich off their oil, and their oil fields have been over-excavated over the years.
|

()

Zanaikin
Tsunshun

Postby Zanaikin » Fri Oct 30, 2009 8:29 pm

NOTE:

Chroma reboot due for December.

Dave, you have until beginning of Thanksgiving break to decide whether you want to commit or not, and by commit I mean seriously commit, not me-send-you-3-PMs-before-you-post.

Otherwise administrative stuff (since it's obviously not the most fascinating part) will be mostly npc-fied, and you can just take the offensive, diplomatic or militaristically.

Expect data on full weapon/component optimization on the military units...
|

()

Zanaikin
Tsunshun

Postby Zanaikin » Thu Mar 11, 2010 8:04 pm

Obviously, that reboot didn't happen...

Any possibilities of running another game in this setting (which probably won't be Chroma as we know) is pushed back until people start graduating...

But until then, good luck with your own local D&D games.
|

()

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Information”