Race: Paragon Gelatinous Cube
Class: The Classiest

[9/27/2141] Kochikaze: Negotiations & Rebellion

Postby Mr_Praetorian » Sat Mar 14, 2009 9:15 pm

The Team:
Sigmund Staufen
Gabriel Rothwyn
Gadar Siegal
2 Squads of Infantry (3rd Special Recon)
2 Trios of Cross Knights

First Impression Charisma Checks
Gabriel: 1d20+14+1AP= 38
Sigmund: 1d20+7= 21

Abstract:

Here it stands: We, the representatives of the Imperium Forces who are currently preparing to land as we speak, have come to negotiate for the conditional surrender of your territories, populace, and military forces. Yet, understand, we do not come with the intent to crush your people or your heritage under the iron fist of tyranny. No, we have come to the world of Chroma with the intention to do the exact opposite. For too long has universal societal growth and prosperity been denied to the people of this world. Petty socio-economic struggles continue to wrack this planet, and millions of the population are denied the right to at least a normal life simply because there nature makes them economically exploitable. It is this cruel fact that has lead to use of slavery to exist far beyond its time.
It would be folly for us to come here with no alternatives, which is why we have not. The Terran Imperium, which we represent, is a vast alliance of humans and other races that spans across the galaxy. Think not of us as a mere conglomeration of countries and worlds who held down under an iron fist, but as a cause: one of unity, progress, and conviction. We have come to Chroma will manpower, resources, and the will to create a far better world for everyone.

*Cue magitech power-point presentation. Chuck full of all the graphs and statistics that you could never pay me to type out.*

Key Points:

1. We are not here to oppress you: The greatest societies are formed when those from multiple backgrounds are willing to come together and work to create a better system. Your values, traditions, and customs will be respected, inasmuch as they are not harmful others and will not hinder progress. Your will be a territory of the Imperium, but you will still be Kochikaze.
Diplomacy Check (Gabriel): 1d20+58+1AP= 80
Aid Other from Sigmund: +5
Total: 85
Sense Motive Roll: 1d20+44+8= 62

2. We are your allies, not your rulers: While it is true that we will be reorganizing your governmental structure, we have no intentions of placing sycophantic puppets into key positions. Your people deserve to be governed by those who know their interests and their needs. Beginning immediately, myself, and my administrative associates will begin selecting and training the finest diplomatic officers you have to offer. Furthermore, let it be known that as a Cross Knight I will neither excuse nor tolerate any corruption partaken by either Kochikazese or my own officials. Finally, we realize that you, the officials and advisors who have been running this country, possess the expertise and insight needed to carry it forward. Understand, that as long as you are dedicated to serving your people, you will have have a place of equal or similar prominence in the new structure.
Diplomacy Check (Sigmund): 1d20+61+1AP+4aura = 88
Aid Other from Gabriel: 1d20+58= 62 (for +5)
Aid Other from Gadar: ???
Total: ???
Sense Motive Roll:

3. Your military infrastructure will be optimized: The Imperium possesses some of the most advanced weapons systems and magitech in the galaxy, and upon joining us you will be given access to much of it. Better weapons, stronger armor, and a tried and true tactical doctrine will ensure that your soldiers will fight with mettle and skill that has yet to be scene on this world, and that your people will be kept safe.
Diplomacy Check (Gabriel): 1d20(AP rerolled)+58= 76
Total: 81
Sense Motive Check: 1d20+44+8= 71

4. Slavery is no longer required: We have both the manpower and the resources to rebuild your economy from the ground up, thusly ensuring a more stable and efficient production and trading environment. Imagine a sustainable economy that need not be powered by the strife of others. Additionally we have own considerable resources that can be set aside to help with Kochikaze’s other socio-economic needs.
Diplomacy Check (Gabriel): 1d20+58+1AP= 78
Total: 83
Sense Motive Check: 1d20+44+8= 69

Conclusion:
I urge all of you to deeply consider the implications of our proposal, and be very sure of your final answer. I understand the notion of surrendering to a foreign power that just jumped from the oblivion of space may seem unthinkable. Had we simply decided to blast our way in forcefully, we would, no doubt, be facing down one another on the battlefield instead of across a table. We do not wish the destruction of your country or your people, especially when we are confident that they could become so much more. So, to illustrate the possibilities within the Terran Imperium, let me tell you about my world.
Far from here, there is a world called Penthiae, and on it dwelled the remnants of an ancient empire. Yet, despite the unity that once held us together, the pride of some and the outright cruelty of others divided us, even to the point where an entire nation’s worth of people were condemned to live in a frozen wasteland. Many wars followed, and by the time the Imperium arrived, what was left of the five major nations was very little. The nation of my people, Misalin, was splintered by a political dispute, and was nearly drained of momentum. In the short campaign that followed, the Imperium took control of most of the planet.
Today, with the exception of small band of elves that have thoroughly lost perspective of the world around them, the entire planet has been unified, and nearly reconstructed. Certainly there is bitterness still, but merely the fact that so many different Penthiaen’s, from so many nationalities, are here with us is a sign that the old hatreds of my world are beginning to fade. Perhaps you think it strange that I would be so willing to accept this reality. Perhaps it would intrigue you further to know that it was my father who commanded the battle line in the last great alliance against the Imperials.
Yet, the era in which my father lived was a different time and place then the one in which I do. To be conquered is never happy circumstance, but what I find vastly more depressing is that it took an outside power to finally quell our petty infighting. Misalin, my home, is now more powerful and relevant than it ever has been, and I am proud to call myself both a Knight of the Imperium, and a Knight Vindicator of Misalin.
Diplomacy Check: 1d20+58+1AP= 79
Sense Motive Check: 1d20+44+8= 70
You! Your character's build displeases me! Come to the boards for nerfing!

Active Characters:

Zanaikin
Tsunshun
Race: Tofu
Class: Strategist 5/Worldforger 3/SW Engineer 5

Re: [9/27/2141] Kochikaze Negotiations

Postby Zanaikin » Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:22 pm

The Kochikaze agreed to the meeting location and brought a security entail of about 30 powered infantry, as well as 9 airskimmers that patrolled the local airspace.

It seems the Kochikaze representatives were somewhat surprised, as this wasn't exactly what they were expecting or had been preparing for, and some of them certainly seems to be somewhat pleased by what the proposal they're hearing. Kasai Kochikaze himself even seemed somewhat interested to hearing the full terms being offered. Mentions of the Imperial Military certainly seemed to have some effect also, as the news from the battle (especially the nukes dropped on planetary defense bases) must be coming in to the various sectors. After the proposal is announced the three Kochikaze members withdrew to deliberate amongst themselves. After a while they returned with the following counter-proposal:

The Kochikaze will tentatively accept joining the Imperials, but only on the following terms:

1. The people of Kochikaze aren't particularly interested in conflicts, whether it be political or militaristic. There will be no drafting (including forced merging of Kochikaze combat/reserve units) of civilians for either military expansion or for military support project labor. Furthermore, they don't wish to get wrapped up in any battles the Imperials might provoke, so there will be no military/paramilitary garrisons larger than 100 within any city's limits, no erection of fortifications near city limits, and no military bases contructed within 5 miles of any of Kochikaze's ten cities. The people of Kochikaze will provide their own security police, of course they will follow appropriate laws and meet all Imperial standards for security units.

2. Kochikaze citizens and agricultural groups will be allowed to continue their business as usual without any Imperial interference. This includes their long-term trading with the Kingdom of Mercure, of course.
( Sense Motive 50: basically, don't get in the way of their businesses just because you'd rather cut off resource flow into another state to annoy/threaten them )

3. As the traditional work of the Kochikazes is agriculture, Kasai is somewhat worried if their people's agricultural technology will be able to match up to Imperial standards and earn them their living once they must match against Imperial goods, especially since Kochikaze people aren't particularly entrepreneuring either. Thus, Kasai wishes to request some funding from the Imperials on bringing Kochikaze's farming tech up to date, or if not then another proposal on how to allow the Kochikazes to keep up their trade.
( Note you haven't had the time to survey their bio-tech much yet, but it's not far behind the Imperials. Still if you guarantee some funding, they're obviously looking for some actual numbers. )

4. The Kochikaze will maintain their citizen-soldier system and armament stockpiles, including deactivating but not scrapping their warships, until the Imperials have majority control over Chroma. This way even should the Imperium Military withdraw from challenge due to circumstantial needs, their people can still rally to put up a fight if need be. Training and weapon storage will be kept in check by both the Imperial military and Kochikaze security in equal numbers.
( Sense Motive 40: Of course, this also allows them to keep a knife to stab you in the back should they be... displeased by what you do, especially if you don't keep your word, seeing as they have the Imperials have no established reputation on this planet ).
|

()

"Hurrah, Warsaw's ours!" / "Hurrah, Field Marshal!" - Battle report & promotion notice between Alexander Suvorov & Catherine the Great

Mr_Praetorian
High Lord of Ham

Postby Mr_Praetorian » Fri Mar 20, 2009 9:04 pm

After discussing the counter-proposal for a few minutes, Gabriel and Sigmund return to Kochikaze representatives:

1. We have no problem with your requests here. The Imperium does not garrison most cities to begin with, unless they have highly intrinsic or defensive value. Also, we have no desire to institute a draft. We look forward to working with your law enforcement personnel.

2. We have no problems with this.

3. Optimizing your agriculture will be one of our top priorities. (Assume Gabriel talks actual figures with them; I wouldn't know how much to propose).

4. We have no problems with these terms.

Active Characters:

Zanaikin
Tsunshun

Postby Zanaikin » Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:29 pm

The Kochikaze accepts your final terms! (clap clap shake shake)

You attitude and enthusiasm also convinces them they don't have to worry too excessively on the details of the agriculture, and [since it doesn't look like any of the PCs have know:business, Gadar has but doesn't exactly specialize] details of the agriculture support funds will be pushed till a later date.

[ next up: Judson and Dave, for Judson I need some ideas on where he's setting up base, and for Dave... well you're dealing with administrative stuff, so it's somewhat open ended. How you free the slaves and start reforming the local government structure is going to be the important points, cause do it wrong and you might have issues on your hands. Remember to make any check that you think might help. ]
|

()

"Hurrah, Warsaw's ours!" / "Hurrah, Field Marshal!" - Battle report & promotion notice between Alexander Suvorov & Catherine the Great

TheDude51
The cake is a lie because I ate it.

Re: [9/27/2141] Kochikaze: Negotiations, Landing, Restructure

Postby TheDude51 » Sun Mar 22, 2009 12:26 am

Base location: straight east of the point where Kochikaze, Asakura, and Tsutsui territory meet, about a quarter of the way across Kochikaze, preferably a good distance from major Kochikaze cities. (About where the "o" in Kochikaze's name is on the map)

Ivan also begins discussing an idea he had with Gabriel, Sigmund, Kasai, and various other high-ranking Imperial and Chromian individuals.

Incarnum Integration Research Division

Objectives:
Incorporate non-slave-reliant incarnum technology with Imperial technology for greater performance
Develop magical, technical, and magitech counters for powerful incarnum-slavery technology

Members:
Chromian:
Scientists
Mages
Incarnum Experts

Imperial:
Scientists
Mages
Artificers/Magitech experts

Leader:
The only person who comes to mind currently in our expedition is Viviane, and she seems like a sub-optimal choice, although we'll talk to her about it. Ideally a research expert from DAE would head up the project.

Considerations: Ease of offworld travel, security, environmental effects on magic performance.
If set up off-world it would be safe from Moharan and other infiltrators, and so if transportation allows I'd prefer it to be on either Penthiae or Astraea.

Specific Objectives:
Develop Anti-incarnum magitech
-reduce effectiveness of Incarnum bubble shields, or find a way to bypass them entirely
Integrate incarnum with Imperial magitech and normal technology to enhance performance
Develop high-level anti-incarnum spells
Would it not be easier
In that case for the government
To dissolve the people
And elect another?
-Bertolt Brecht

Zanaikin
Tsunshun

Postby Zanaikin » Sun Mar 22, 2009 1:13 am

From late 9/27 to early 9/28 the 77th Brigade lands upon the surface of Chroma and the engineering units' nano-constructors builds the forward military base overnight from readied materials and preconstructed components in the chosen location. (provides some stats and put this on map later...)
This includes a teleportation circle to the Field Legion Penthiaen Command Base in Norinth.

High command informs you that the DAE plans to set up base on Chroma, but will not be doing so until a secure planetary foundation has been acquired. Until a 'certain degree' of military security can be guaranteed, all incarnum research requests, samples, and prototypes will be forwarded to the arcane laboratory in Penthiae Norinth.

Kasai and his experts does inform you that if it weren't for the use of incarnum-batteries or direct essentia investiture of incarnum users, incarnum-powered equipment offers neither any new uses/benefit nor an efficiency improvement from conventional magitech equipment. Matter of fact its cost-to-power ratio is worse for permanently imbuing essentia into items and then using it to power the equipment. The only boon to get out of it is flexibility - essentia power can be congregated towards where's its needed most. However as the Imperials will note, that's still doable with a spellpower(charge) supplied magitech equipment rather permanently imbued items.
|

()

Zanaikin
Tsunshun

Postby Zanaikin » Sun Mar 22, 2009 2:35 am

[9/28] NEWS UPDATE:
On the night of 9/27, Faerskor Gaerras, commander of the Chromian planetary defense, publicly announces that early during the day at 0400 military forces from the Terran Imperium entered Chromian space and destroyed all orbital defenses, as well as completely destroying six planetary defense missile bases as well as nearby towns via nuclear warheads, resulting in not only military losses, but also tens of thousands of innocent civilian losses. Later during the day, the Imperials threatened bombardment on planetary population centers and forced the Kochikaze to surrender. It was immediately followed by Imperial planetary invasion troops dropping onto the planet's surface.
Delral Dorun, the head of the Delral clan, issues a call across Chroma for everyone, all the clans, to temporarily cease all fighting between one another and band together in order to drive out these extraterrestrial invaders. Chroma may have its own problems, but the planet belongs to Chromians, and not some foreign power from space whose ambition is without control. That Chroma is its own world with its own beliefs and free will, not the subservient colony of another state.
After the declaration and public call for united resistance, the Delral and Faerskor clan officially declares a state of open war against the new Imperial invaders. Over the next few hours, this was followed by declarations of war from the clans of Asakura, Ginjou, Murakami, and Tsutsui.

In the same night, the major broadcasting stations within the cities of Kochikaze were bombed by unknown perpetrators. Information was quickly spread to the public over the net blaming the occupying Imperials for attempting to shut the mouths of local broadcasters who may reveal the truth about the evil goals behind the occupation.
[ Tactical believes this is the performance of Moharan infiltrator teams already stationed within Kochikaze territory ]

Later during 9/28 at 1400, Mohara Shyouen declares open hostilities against the Imperials occupying Kochikaze, demanding that the Imperials leave Chromian soil or face total annihilation. At the same time, Mohara requests a temporary and immediate cease fire between them and the Kusanagi in order to turn resources towards the new and far greater threat. On 1545 the Kusanagi replies a tentative acceptance, but on the condition that Mohara withdraw their forces from the three currently contested cities between the two sides. On 1615 Mohara Shyouen accepts the terms.

MILITARY UPDATE:
Long range sensors in combination with orbital surveillance has noticed a particular movement pattern between the militaries of Asakura, Mohara, and Tsutsui. The Tsutsui sky cruisers have gathered over the skies of their major military base, where 6 Tsuitsui Assault Transports have landed and presumably began loading troops. This base is 916 miles from base 77, and surrounded by three fortified satellite bases each 6 miles away, and is probably the Tsutsui's primary military base or at least one of their most important ones. There are currently 13 'Shikinami' Sky Cruisers operating over and within a 3mile range of the base, while the 6 remaining 'Shikinami' Sky Cruisers are returning in two groups from their original assigned location near the northern and western border of Tsutsui territory.
At the same time, three forces from Mohara are also converging towards the Tsutsui base, composed of 10 Sky Cruisers and 3 Assault Transports in one force, while the other two are each composed of 3 Sky Cruisers. At their current speed, they're estimated to arrive sometime in the morning of 9/29 around 0500.
A group of 3 Sky Cruisers from the Asakura also began advancing towards their southeastern fortifications, while the other 6 are gathering towards their primary military base near their capital in the center of the territory.

There is little doubt these sides are quickly assembling their battle ready forces in preparation to attack the Imperials. Meanwhile, the Genjou and Murakami, despite declaring war, seems to have only gone into a higher state of alert and began calling in any troops that are away, but no major maneuver of military forces. It seems like they're holding back from proper mobilization.

Once the enemy merge together, they will achieve a total force concentration of 35 Sky Cruisers and 10+ Assault Transports loaded with either troops or combat/support-optimized Corvettes, with screening elements of at least 300 airskimmers and 300 assault corvettes.
|

()

Zanaikin
Tsunshun

Postby Zanaikin » Mon Mar 23, 2009 12:56 am

[Note that current In-Game-Time, based on the military information coming in, is during 9/28 afternoon]

MILITARY UPDATE:
Some time after the information regarding the Asakura-Mohara-Tsutsui military movement was detected, Legion High Command tells you that with the completion and full safety check of the Teleportation Circle set up, they are ready to begin moving in the 42nd Field Brigade if Colonel Karamazov wishes to call them. Marshal Hallerak does warn that it will take about 6 to 8 hours, during when the Imperial vehicles will completely tie up the Teleportation Circle. They also need an hour or so to make final preparations. However, with proper security within the newly established base, the arrival of this new force should remain completely unknown to the enemy...
The Command Landship will be carried over by another Battle-Barge, which will arrive in Chroma before the end of the transit period. Colonel Pahlen of the 42nd Brigade will act as military second-in-command to Colonel Karamazov, as their delayed arrival puts them on more of a passive role.

[Info will be up once I can get time to write it. Same structure as the 77th.]
|

()

Zanaikin
Tsunshun

Re: [9/27/2141] Kochikaze: Negotiations & Landing

Postby Zanaikin » Wed Apr 15, 2009 12:43 am

On the afternoon of 9/28, when preliminary repair work was about to begin on one of Kochikaze's major stations that had been destroyed the previous night, the repair crew fell under apparent surprise attack. It seems to have happened with such haste that security was completely caught off-guard and failed to notify the system, and it was not until later when a supply truck arrived did the driver find everyone at the scene dead. Armed security units that arrived later found many of the equipment left behind either sabotaged, mined, or both, and one officer was killed by a triggered explosion. Forensics discover that all twenty-three workers and five security guards were killed by bladed melee weapons, shurikens, and neurotoxin throwing darts. The objects left behind were nondescript in nature and void of any identifiable fingerprints. Unsurprisingly Kochikaze security believes it's the Moharans, but are unable to given any hard evidence other than presumption.

It didn't take long for news of this to get out, but before the end of the day the other media-hired engineering crews refused to rebuild the equipment in the fear they'll be next for elimination.
|

()

Mr_Praetorian
High Lord of Ham

Postby Mr_Praetorian » Wed Apr 15, 2009 1:49 am

Via Internet (and broadcast stations, when they care repaired), the following counter press released was released on the web.

People of Chroma,
No doubt by now Delral and Faerskor have been drowning the media in attempt to decry as as tyrants and murderers, but, honestly, could there be a greater irony?

Let's be honest, do they really expect us all to think that the same people who have, for years, profited off of the prolonged conflicts of this world, are really interested in what's better for everyone?

No one in Kochikaze has been harmed, nor shall be harmed without due, justified cause. Nor did we threaten Kochikaze with any gratuitous loss of life; they surrendered agreeably, and peacefully. When the rest of the communications centers are finished being repaired after Moharan Infiltrators destroyed them, you will hear their own accounts.

In closing, we would only hope that you, the people of this world, truly consider who represents what's best for everyone, and who only represents themselves. For our part, we intend to do what we can to liberate this world from tyranny and conflict.

Perform (Oratory): 64
Bluff (for the bit about Mohara, if its necessary): 79

Coded Message to Kusanagi:

I won't be so presumptuous as to assert that I have a full grasp of the political scene on this planet, nor will I presume to be an expert on your people. But what I do know, is that Kusanagi once was, and can yet again be a great source of good and justice in this world. A world which, as I'm sure we both know, is in desperate need of both.

Though our people may be a galaxy apart in terms of culture and traditions, I believe that our two peoples have much in common with regard to ambitions. I believe that we both wish to see, and wish to help Chroma become a better world, and to see the conniving Moharans and the greedy Delral and Faerskor fade into the past.

Naturally, I wouldn't expect, nor desire to see Kusanagi tied up in what is clearly, for the the time being, Imperium Affairs. But, I do believe that its rather interesting that both Mohara's main battle force, and their war hounds, are focusing on us, and leaving their northern reaches rather weakened.

With Utmost Respect,
Sir Gabriel Rothwyn, Knight of the Imperium
Diplomacy: 77

Coded Message to Sendai
Your resistance against Moharan infiltration and annexation is commendable, and, if anything, it clearly shows that your people are proud of their heritage, and are willing to fight for it. Such things speak to a great sense of national identity and autonomy, two things that we Imperials find highly respectable.

My question is simple: Were an opportunity to inexorably halt Mohara's ambitions presented, would you be ready to seize it?

With Utmost Respect,
Sir Gabriel Rothwyn, Knight of the Imperium
Diplomacy: 71

Response to Mohara's Threat:
NUTS!

Active Characters:

Zanaikin
Tsunshun

Random News Update

Postby Zanaikin » Sun May 03, 2009 7:26 pm

|

()

Mr_Praetorian
High Lord of Ham

Postby Mr_Praetorian » Thu May 07, 2009 5:52 pm

Shortly after receiving the most recent tactical update. Gabriel orders that the following coded be sent message to Asakura (addressed to both the Clan Patriarch and/or Asakura High Command).

Greetings,
We are aware of the current direction which your ships are moving, and believe it necessary to bring to your attention the fact that while your forces are moving South, Moharan forces appear to be pulling away to West. Now, we certainly wouldn't want to second-guess the motives of the highly regarded Moharans, but based on the geography, it almost looks like you're about to be used as a shield.

Something worth considering.

Bluff: 73

Active Characters:

Zanaikin
Tsunshun

Postby Zanaikin » Thu May 14, 2009 7:36 pm

|

()

Mr_Praetorian
High Lord of Ham

SENDAI - MESSAGES PART 1

Postby Mr_Praetorian » Thu May 14, 2009 9:01 pm

Response to Sendai:
No political squabbling, and all business, eh? I can appreciate straightforwardness. We are, in fact here to conquer Chroma, but not in the sense you think, and certainly not the way in which Mohara is undoubtedly planning. Were we not in the mess we are currently in, I'd freely invite you send some delegates (under whatever guard, large or small) to inspect our progress. There will be some civil discontent, and there will always be dissenters, but in the long run, the only things that will change in Kochikaze are: they will be given access to our supplies, resources, and technology, and we will have completely purged any and all corruption from their administrative, civilian, and military services. We will not be replacing provincial rulers with subservient puppets, and we will not be hyper-militarizing their culture. In fact, one of the agreements we reached during the negotiations was that we let Kochikaze be Kochikaze. (If you are interested in seeing a copy of the actual accords, I could certainly procure one for you).

So, yes, we're planning on expanding, but what we do not seek is destroy anyone's autonomy or national identity. Any and all territories under our control will be controlled in much the same way they were previously: by the people who live there. Essentially, we are here to unite Chroma through as much diplomacy as possible, and with as least military action as necessary. We are willing to work our hardest to see that non-harmful rites and traditions are observed, but we are utterly intolerant of corruption, greed, and over-indulgence.

If anything, we should, at the very least, be able to agree that that Mohara and Tsutsui are a much more present threat to each of us than we are to each other. To be honest, we'd much rather that Sendai be Sendai in whatever capacity it is to us, then watch Sendai potentially succumb to Moharan subterfuge; there's been quite enough of that.

So, here's my proposal: For the time being, let's be allies: pure and simple, no catches, clauses, or tricks, and let's take down a common foe once and for all. In the weeks that follow, I can arrange for you to come and inspect Kochikaze and all that we are doing here (with certain exceptions to military projects, as I'm sure you can understand), as well as speak with as many Kochikaze administrators as time permits. From there, we shall see.

Diplomacy: 82

Active Characters:

Mr_Praetorian
High Lord of Ham

Postby Mr_Praetorian » Fri May 15, 2009 2:34 am

Response to Rebellion:

Forces:
Group 1
Sigmund Staufen
Rodrich Alexander
1 Squad of Knight Vindicators
1 Squad of Cross Knights

Forces Requested from Karamazov and Pahlen
Group 2
2nd Grenadier (77th)
1 Standard Infantry Company (42nd)

Group 3
3rd Grenadier (77th)
1 Standard Infantry Company (42nd)

Overall Plan:
Entire attack force will rendezvous approximately 20 miles from Senrei. From there, all forces will proceed to within 10 miles of the city. At this point, Group 2 and 3 will break off and circle around to opposing sides of the city, while Group 3 attempts to establish contact with the rebels. All forces are not to engage unless fired upon, or ordered otherwise.

Gabriel also orders/requests the following to each of the other two major cities:
1 Knight Vindicator Squad
1 Cross Knight Squad
1 Standard Infantry Platoon (42nd)

Active Characters:

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Actions”