Action Discussions

Moderator: Zanaikin

Zanaikin
Tsunshun
Race: Tofu
Class: Strategist 5/Worldforger 3/SW Engineer 5

Re: Action Discussions

Postby Zanaikin » Wed May 20, 2009 10:10 am

Right now, three remaining with varying degrees of damage, three withdrawn, and three destroyed.
Of the remaining three, two of them are the energy-armed ones, one with only surface damage, one with damage to thrusters and L.leg engine, and one (the red one) with damage to L.hip, R.leg, R.shoulder.

Armored companies are still around 2+ miles, your switch of orders earlier cost them some time.
|

()

"Hurrah, Warsaw's ours!" / "Hurrah, Field Marshal!" - Battle report & promotion notice between Alexander Suvorov & Catherine the Great

TheDude51
The cake is a lie because I ate it.

Postby TheDude51 » Sun May 24, 2009 5:00 am

I have nothing to add for now.
Would it not be easier
In that case for the government
To dissolve the people
And elect another?
-Bertolt Brecht

Mr_Praetorian
High Lord of Ham
Race: Paragon Gelatinous Cube
Class: The Classiest

Postby Mr_Praetorian » Wed May 27, 2009 3:15 pm

Hmm, what does everyone think of sending Kochikaze's General along with the negotiatory team? He'd probably be able to connect with them better than any of us would?
You! Your character's build displeases me! Come to the boards for nerfing!

Active Characters:

Mr_Praetorian
High Lord of Ham

Postby Mr_Praetorian » Wed May 27, 2009 3:19 pm

Also, I have a rough draft of a proclamation of sorts that we should probably be releasing soon:

The Imperial-Chroman Proclamation

As of [Time, Date, Year], Imperial forces triumphed in the first of, no doubt, the many battles to come. By the time this message reaches most of you, our forces will have finished clearing both Moharan and Tsutui forces from the field. The battle was quick, with few losses to us, and devastating casualties for our opponents. It would be foolish to presume that our engagements with Mohara and Tsutsui are finished, but know that we intend to endure, and that as we speak, the tide is turning against them in both the military and political realms.

We anticipate that our actions words will cause a power shift of likes that few Chromans have seen, and we intend to see that the power shifts from those who have profited from the endless wars, and to those who work and strive to protect their homes. For too long many injustices in this world have been allowed to continue unchecked. For too long, those with more technology and bigger militaries have placed themselves above those who choose a more pacified existence. For too long, millions upon millions of souls have been forced into an illegitimate slavery to fuel an industry forged upon racism and hate. We, the forces of the Imperium have watched this planet for some time with a desire to cleanse such brutish and vile practices, and, now, we have come to see through such an endeavor.

Thus, in accordance with the Articles of the Terran Imperium, we assert the following:

1. That all of Chroma shall be unified within the Terran Imperium, thusly granting Imperium citizenship, liberties, and rights to all Chromans. All Imperial Chromans shall receive the benefits and opportunities as those of the rest of the Imperium. One Chroma, one Chroman people: The same rights for all, regardless of race, sex, or nationality.

2. That all practice of slavery shall hereto be abolished with no exceptions. This institution is archaic, cruel, and entirely unacceptable given the current day and age. Within the Imperium, the term equality applies to all, regardless of what kind of magic flows through you.

3. That all Imperial Chroman States shall function as Autonomous States within the Imperium. All administrators will report to Imperium regulators, but shall be selected from the nation or territory of their origin. The Imperium has no desire to install puppet governs, such practices only lead to corruption and inefficiency.

Active Characters:

Zanaikin
Tsunshun

Postby Zanaikin » Sun May 31, 2009 12:25 pm

wow, pretty good, I think you covered all the major points. It'll likely change a few things I planned and provoke some responses, but that's what these kind of things do after all =9
|

()

"Hurrah, Warsaw's ours!" / "Hurrah, Field Marshal!" - Battle report & promotion notice between Alexander Suvorov & Catherine the Great

Mr_Praetorian
High Lord of Ham

Postby Mr_Praetorian » Sun May 31, 2009 2:58 pm

Consequently, it actually goes on a bit more in the next draft. But the next draft is on my laptop, which is being repaired.

Active Characters:

TheDude51
The cake is a lie because I ate it.

Postby TheDude51 » Wed Jun 03, 2009 2:46 am

Nitpick: in point 3, the clause "such practices lead only to corruption and inefficiency" comes across to me as sounding somewhat self-interested and at odds to the image we are trying to portray. I'd change it to something along the lines of, "for we know how and respect the value the Chromian clans place on their individual identity"
Would it not be easier
In that case for the government
To dissolve the people
And elect another?
-Bertolt Brecht

Zanaikin
Tsunshun

Postby Zanaikin » Fri Jun 19, 2009 12:54 pm

|

()

Laharl
Overlord of the Netherworld
Overlord of the Netherworld
Race: Demon
Class: Tennis Player 4/Geek 5/Software Simian 2
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Laharl » Fri Jun 19, 2009 2:52 pm

I'd completely forgotten about that, to tell the truth. Thanks for reminding me, I'll do some work on it this weekend.

Once upon a midnight dreary, while I pron surfed, weak and weary,
Over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot xxx galore',
While I clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour,
"'Tis not possible!", I muttered, "Give me back my free hardcore!
...quoth the server, 404.-Bash.org

Mr_Praetorian
High Lord of Ham

Postby Mr_Praetorian » Thu Jul 02, 2009 8:06 pm

Also, I have a rough draft of a proclamation of sorts that we should probably be releasing soon:

The Imperial-Chroman Proclamation

As of [Time, Date, Year], Imperial forces triumphed in the first of, no doubt, the many battles to come. By the time this message reaches most of you, our forces will have finished clearing both Moharan and Tsutui forces from the field. The battle was brutal, and costly in many ways, yet when the dust settled, the battle had ended in our favor. It would be foolish to presume that our engagements with Mohara and Tsutsui are finished, but know that we intend to endure, and that as we speak, the tide is turning against them in both the military and political realms.

We anticipate that our actions words will cause a power shift of likes that few Chromans have seen, and we intend to see that the power shifts from those who have profited from the endless wars, and to those who work and strive to protect their homes. For too long many injustices in this world have been allowed to continue unchecked. For too long, those with more technology and bigger militaries have placed themselves above those who choose a more pacified existence. For too long, millions upon millions of souls have been forced into an illegitimate slavery to fuel an industry forged upon racism and hate. We, the forces of the Imperium have watched this planet for some time with a desire to cleanse such brutish and vile practices, and, now, we have come to see through such an endeavor.

Thus, in accordance with the Articles of the Terran Imperium, we assert the following:

1. That all of Chroma shall be unified within the Terran Imperium, thusly granting Imperium citizenship, liberties, and rights to all Chromans. All Imperial Chromans shall receive the benefits and opportunities as those of the rest of the Imperium. One Chroma, one Chroman people: The same rights for all, regardless of race, sex, or nationality.

2. That all practice of slavery shall hereto be abolished with no exceptions. This institution is archaic, cruel, and entirely unacceptable given the current day and age. Within the Imperium, the term equality applies to all, regardless of what kind of magic flows through you.

3. That all Imperial Chroman States shall function as Autonomous States within the Imperium. All administrators will report to Imperium regulators, but shall be selected from the nation or territory of their origin. The Imperium has no desire to install puppet governs; while we fully intend to see a unified Chroma, we shall do it by working with Chroma, not crushing her spirit or freedom.

Thus is the mission of the Imperium.

Notes:
Touched it up a bit, and made a few edits.

Active Characters:

Mr_Praetorian
High Lord of Ham

Postby Mr_Praetorian » Sat Jul 04, 2009 2:31 pm

Right, so, things we've learned so far about World Domination:

1. Vital Broadcasting Stations need to be secured first, with Imperium forces.
2. We need to screen our tanks better.
3. We need to leave Imperium ground forces in major cities during the initial stages of a take-over.

Active Characters:

Zanaikin
Tsunshun

Postby Zanaikin » Fri Jul 10, 2009 4:37 pm

Note: everyone should have gotten a private subforum, which you should have moderator privileges on, but you shouldn't be able to see any other private subforums. Inform me if this isn't the case for you.

So what is this for ? Well, for any kind of personal activity you'd rather not disclose to the others...
such as operational reports - normally I assume your char does a standard job at the paperwork, report things at it is, but... if you want to exaggerate some parts, claim more credit than you really deserve, criticize someone else on the team... this is the place to do it.
politicking is always essential for success, and I have no intention of maintaining equal balance of power between all characters =9
|

()

Zanaikin
Tsunshun

Postby Zanaikin » Sun Jul 26, 2009 2:18 pm

Drew, please post today so we can get on with it...
|

()

Zanaikin
Tsunshun

Postby Zanaikin » Mon Aug 03, 2009 6:22 pm

Hey guys, slow activity is one thing, but this is getting kind of ridiculous... it's been a week man, shouldn't need to take this long. If you're that tired of round-by-round stuff you can always make a motion to go more abstract and set me some triggering type actions, but not go completely silent... srsly.
|

()

Zanaikin
Tsunshun

Postby Zanaikin » Sat Aug 15, 2009 9:40 pm

alright srsly, I'm about to start skipping ppl...
|

()

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Actions”