Resource Information

Moderator: Zanaikin

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Zanaikin
Tsunshun
Race: Tofu
Class: Strategist 5/Worldforger 3/SW Engineer 5

Resource Information

Postby Zanaikin » Fri Mar 13, 2009 11:28 pm

Current resource archives.
|

()

"Hurrah, Warsaw's ours!" / "Hurrah, Field Marshal!" - Battle report & promotion notice between Alexander Suvorov & Catherine the Great

Zanaikin
Tsunshun

Re: Resource Information

Postby Zanaikin » Fri Mar 13, 2009 11:29 pm

|

()

"Hurrah, Warsaw's ours!" / "Hurrah, Field Marshal!" - Battle report & promotion notice between Alexander Suvorov & Catherine the Great

Mr_Praetorian
High Lord of Ham
Race: Paragon Gelatinous Cube
Class: The Classiest

Postby Mr_Praetorian » Thu Jul 23, 2009 2:42 am

To kick off what is likely to be a long list proposed expenditures, here's my first proposal:

We equip each member of our Knight Squadrons with a Vest/Ring of Ironguard 2/day.

Reasoning: Because most of our foes are likely to try and pound us with metallic-based slugs, equipping our primary melee troops with a means to absolutely deflect them would be a logical choice. I 'm not sure how it'll fare against "Explosive Ammo" (if it'll fare at all), but it will give our Knights a higher rate of survival against much that we will come to face.

Cost per Person:
(7 x 13 x 1800)/2.5 = 65520

Pros:
See Above

Cons:
Cost
Possible Favoritism Issues?

Discuss.
You! Your character's build displeases me! Come to the boards for nerfing!

Active Characters:

TheDude51
The cake is a lie because I ate it.

Postby TheDude51 » Thu Aug 06, 2009 2:38 am

One big issue is whether or not the standard Chromian power-armored trooper's electro-katar is magical or not, and how common magic weapons are among other elite troops. If few enemies have magic melee weapons, then this would make the Knights nigh-invulnerable in melee also.

Ahmet is going to request the following upgrades for his METAAC:
Add a suppressor switch for the Antimagic Field Generator, so that it can be turned on and off.
Attach a Rechargeable Staff of Disintegrate to the right forearm (Cost: 49,500gp (I think), plus whatever it takes to integrate into the METAAC)
Modification to the automatic reload system so that I can switch between two types of ammo
A stock of 10 +1 Brilliant Energy HVM Slugs (Cost: 10,000gp)
Would it not be easier
In that case for the government
To dissolve the people
And elect another?
-Bertolt Brecht

Zanaikin
Tsunshun

Postby Zanaikin » Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:54 pm

|

()

Zanaikin
Tsunshun

Postby Zanaikin » Tue Aug 11, 2009 2:53 pm

Also Judson, I forgot to note, those shells won't be treated as conventional ammunition, because those slugs are ammo for large weapons meaning they're as-large-if-not-larger than standard personnel weapons. Expect a price tag of about 500k on those 10 shells lest you can convince them to mass produce it.
|

()

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Status”