Sharn

Because its much easier for the DM to do these kinds of things outside of game meets.

Moderator: Sajuuk

Sajuuk
Nerd King of the Frozen North
Race: Shadow Creature/Progenitor/College Graduate/Nerd
Class: Geek 4/CodeMonkey 2/HardwareWiz 4/BasketballManager 4/WindowsAdmin 4/Root 2/ChaosIncarnate 1

Re: Sharn

Postby Sajuuk » Mon Nov 17, 2008 6:25 pm

[PCs Currently At - Sailing The High Seas]
TODAY: Arodus 28, 4711
PARTY BUFFS ACTIVE: None

"No matter how difficult or absurd you make a puzzle, your players will find an even more impossible and preposterous way of solving it." - http://www.shamusyoung.com/twentysidedtale/?p=680
Titles: He Whose Hand Shapes What Is, Epic Destroyer of Loot, Creator of the Elemental Plane of Bishoujos.

Zanaikin
Tsunshun
Race: Tofu
Class: Strategist 5/Worldforger 3/SW Engineer 5

Postby Zanaikin » Mon Nov 17, 2008 7:39 pm

(I don't think they'd know an informal calling of my character xD, just Initiate is good enough for now)

Reverie bows to the druidic half-orc in appreciation: "You have my most sincere gratitude for the the aid, elder. I believe the trickiest part of this mission will be investigation and unraveling the culprit, not their destruction itself. I feel that once we ascertain the threat. the Watch or the Citadel would be more than willing to participate in its elimination. For now, I would like to discuss with you regarding these fluctuations of Mabar you've noticed, and then to contact your connection to the Citadel as soon as possible."

( Knowledge[planes] check to analyze his info, and hopefully providing some additional insight he hasn't noticed: 34 )
|

()

"Hurrah, Warsaw's ours!" / "Hurrah, Field Marshal!" - Battle report & promotion notice between Alexander Suvorov & Catherine the Great

Laharl
Overlord of the Netherworld
Race: Demon
Class: Tennis Player 4/Geek 5/Software Simian 2
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Laharl » Mon Nov 17, 2008 10:08 pm

Aiolos shrugs and pats his ribs gingerly. "Yeah, that Tozzok was a tough customer all right, but the rest just got mopped up."

Once upon a midnight dreary, while I pron surfed, weak and weary,
Over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot xxx galore',
While I clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour,
"'Tis not possible!", I muttered, "Give me back my free hardcore!
...quoth the server, 404.-Bash.org

Sajuuk
Class: Geek 4/CodeMonkey 2/HardwareWiz 4/BasketballManager 4/WindowsAdmin 4/Root 2/ChaosIncarnate 1

Postby Sajuuk » Tue Nov 18, 2008 12:52 am

To Dai:
The fluxes in Mabar's influence were odd in the fact tha Sarn is a Syrania manifest zone and that Mabar is still relatively remote. The fluctuations seemed to come from everywhere and only lasted for a few seconds each time. There have been at least 5 that were noticed in the past week. The only correlation that you can come to is that the number of detected fluxes and the number of corpses found is the same, 5. The half-orc stands up and says, "Wait here for a few minutes, I'll get in touch with our contact in the Citadel."

To Dave:
Castar activates the map and pulls out a piece of paper. "Lets see, what was the ID on that tracker...Ah, there we go." He fiddles with the map and mutters a few words, causing numerous other dots on the map to vanish, leaving a glowing blue dot in the district of Firelight.

"No matter how difficult or absurd you make a puzzle, your players will find an even more impossible and preposterous way of solving it." - http://www.shamusyoung.com/twentysidedtale/?p=680
Titles: He Whose Hand Shapes What Is, Epic Destroyer of Loot, Creator of the Elemental Plane of Bishoujos.

Zanaikin
Tsunshun

Postby Zanaikin » Tue Nov 18, 2008 3:24 am

Reverie: "If it's not troublesome on the other end, I can just come with you to make it easier."

( otherwise, I wait there for a few minutes... )
|

()

"Hurrah, Warsaw's ours!" / "Hurrah, Field Marshal!" - Battle report & promotion notice between Alexander Suvorov & Catherine the Great

Sajuuk

Postby Sajuuk » Wed Nov 19, 2008 5:51 am

To Dai:
"Just wait here," the half-orc says as he walks into another room for a few minutes. Upon returning, he sits back down and details out their contact in the Citadel. "Dermot is a Citadel agent and more in touch with the city than most of the beings employed by the City. If something is amiss, chances are he knows about it," he says. "I have arranged for you to meet with him by the Iron Guardian, the large statue in the park, in about an hour. Good luck on your endeavours Star Knight," he finishes.

Zanaikin
Tsunshun

Postby Zanaikin » Wed Nov 19, 2008 6:47 am

Reverie nodded "I thank you again for your help, elder. I look forward to working with you on the assignment and will contact again when I have ascertained more information on this matter. Until then elder, have a wonderful day." as she curtsied once as her usual habit before taking her leave.

Reverie then headed towards the Iron Guardian, then finds a nearby place to sit (keeping about 60ft away, with an unobstructed view of it) before taking out her map of Sharn to study the city's layout and sectors while keeping an eye on the location. In the meantime while waiting, she ponders and asks a question to her unseen partner...
"Alastor... have you ever been to Sharn ?"
(if that's a yes, Reverie then asks him about when was the last time he came and what for)
|

()

Mr_Praetorian
High Lord of Ham
Race: Paragon Gelatinous Cube
Class: The Classiest

Postby Mr_Praetorian » Wed Nov 19, 2008 1:27 pm

Assume that Calen is roaming the city to familiarize himself with his surroundings.
You! Your character's build displeases me! Come to the boards for nerfing!

Active Characters:

Squall255
The cake is a lie because I ate it.
Race: All of them
Class: Support
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Squall255 » Wed Nov 19, 2008 7:12 pm

To Sophie: "You're right. I'm pretty sure I've heard of something like this before. Hivemind I think it was called. Maybe a group consiousness of sorts, like with twins. I say we work with it now, but keep an eye out for anything strange. And keep their knowledge limited. Need to know only. I don't quite trust them yet... But if we can get them truely loyal... Daymn running this ship is going to be awesome. Just imagine when we get a second boat! Instant communication! We'll make the best of this yet I expect. So don't worry too much." Manta says growing rather excited as his mind continues to ponder possibilities.
(|)
(|)

Look! He's a brainless, life-sucking god of death. At sunrise he'll vanish like a bad dream. ~Jigo (Princess Mononoke)

<Tal> Our chem teacher said it didn't really matter how we titled the graphs and tables in our semester prac
<Tal> but i still lost marks for having a Table of +2 Undead Slaying and Graph of Destiny :(

littleangryman

Postby littleangryman » Wed Nov 19, 2008 7:42 pm

Until interacted with, Felix is going to be spending most of his time back at the tavern, doing whatever.
"Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently determined fool."-someone

"Man up or I'll beat you with my Peace Prize!" - Switzerland (Hetalia)

"ERROR!!!!!" -warforged barabrian

"Me, I'm dishonest. And a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly." - Captain Jack Sparrow

"And now... let us step out into the night and pursue that flighty temptress, adventure." -Albus Dumbledore

[CENTER]Image[/CENTER]

Iron Gods battle map: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc ... sp=sharing

Sajuuk

Postby Sajuuk » Fri Nov 21, 2008 3:35 pm

Mr_Praetorian
High Lord of Ham
Race: Paragon Gelatinous Cube
Class: The Classiest

Postby Mr_Praetorian » Fri Nov 21, 2008 3:43 pm

Calen kneels down to examine the body.

(Int: 18; Spot: 16)
You! Your character's build displeases me! Come to the boards for nerfing!

Active Characters:

Zanaikin
Tsunshun

Postby Zanaikin » Fri Nov 21, 2008 3:47 pm

Reverie stood up, put away her book, and approached the hooded figure in an obvious manner.
"Hello, were you contacted by someone to meet here ?"
|

()

Laharl
Race: Demon
Class: Tennis Player 4/Geek 5/Software Simian 2

Postby Laharl » Fri Nov 21, 2008 10:58 pm

Aiolos follows the gnome. "Yeah, pretty much."

Once upon a midnight dreary, while I pron surfed, weak and weary,
Over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot xxx galore',
While I clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour,
"'Tis not possible!", I muttered, "Give me back my free hardcore!
...quoth the server, 404.-Bash.org

littleangryman

Postby littleangryman » Sun Nov 23, 2008 5:43 am

[20,12] = (32)

(That's supposed to be an Invisible Castle link. Because, yes, that's a nat 20)
"Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently determined fool."-someone

"Man up or I'll beat you with my Peace Prize!" - Switzerland (Hetalia)

"ERROR!!!!!" -warforged barabrian

"Me, I'm dishonest. And a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly." - Captain Jack Sparrow

"And now... let us step out into the night and pursue that flighty temptress, adventure." -Albus Dumbledore

[CENTER]Image[/CENTER]

Iron Gods battle map: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc ... sp=sharing

Return to “In Character/Game Threads”