NPC Ideas

Anything game related or even semi-connected

Moderator: Zanaikin

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Zanaikin
Tsunshun
Race: Tofu
Class: Strategist 5/Worldforger 3/SW Engineer 5

NPC Ideas

Postby Zanaikin » Fri Aug 17, 2007 6:31 pm

I'm starting to begin preparation for the next chapter of the game, the part that comes after resolution of Trelling campaign (including the immediate politicking afterwards). It'll be the time when I fully expand the world (hopefully I'll force myself to type up stats on every country by then)... can't go into details here :P.

It'll also mean that I need to come up with a ridiculous number of NPCs, everything from enemies, possible enemies, allies, possible allies, random undecided neutrals, important historical figures, etc etc etc. Considering the important NPCs will be backed by secondary one within their combat squad, political party, etc, this list gets rather long.

So basically, it goes like this... if you have an interesting character builds you'd like to share, please feel free to donate :). Whether this 'build' is a full class-lineup, a character idea with specified profession & history, or just an interesting concept design you'd want to throw out and explore...
level-wise? shoot for between the lvls of 16 and 25. Anything lower is going to end up as a 'template-NPC' anyways.

(note: there will be territories with other themes than just european. I'm already working on two provinces, former Archeronian, currently under Norinth governorship, that has a heavy asian touch to it - yes there will be ninjas... no they will not have samurai and ninja levels, i hate those classes. Can't say the same for the islamics and the africans though... I just don't understand their culture.)
|

()

"Hurrah, Warsaw's ours!" / "Hurrah, Field Marshal!" - Battle report & promotion notice between Alexander Suvorov & Catherine the Great

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Random Discussions”