Loot

Anything game related or even semi-connected

Moderator: Zanaikin

Sajuuk
Nerd King of the Frozen North
Race: Shadow Creature/Progenitor/College Graduate/Nerd
Class: Geek 4/CodeMonkey 2/HardwareWiz 4/BasketballManager 4/WindowsAdmin 4/Root 2/ChaosIncarnate 1

Postby Sajuuk » Fri Jun 01, 2007 4:29 pm

[PCs Currently At - Sailing The High Seas]
TODAY: Arodus 28, 4711
PARTY BUFFS ACTIVE: None

"No matter how difficult or absurd you make a puzzle, your players will find an even more impossible and preposterous way of solving it." - http://www.shamusyoung.com/twentysidedtale/?p=680
Titles: He Whose Hand Shapes What Is, Epic Destroyer of Loot, Creator of the Elemental Plane of Bishoujos.

Zanaikin
Tsunshun
Race: Tofu
Class: Strategist 5/Worldforger 3/SW Engineer 5

Postby Zanaikin » Sun Jun 03, 2007 11:25 pm

Last edited by Zanaikin on Sun Jun 03, 2007 11:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
|

()

"Hurrah, Warsaw's ours!" / "Hurrah, Field Marshal!" - Battle report & promotion notice between Alexander Suvorov & Catherine the Great

Sajuuk
Class: Geek 4/CodeMonkey 2/HardwareWiz 4/BasketballManager 4/WindowsAdmin 4/Root 2/ChaosIncarnate 1

Postby Sajuuk » Sun Jun 03, 2007 11:27 pm

"No matter how difficult or absurd you make a puzzle, your players will find an even more impossible and preposterous way of solving it." - http://www.shamusyoung.com/twentysidedtale/?p=680
Titles: He Whose Hand Shapes What Is, Epic Destroyer of Loot, Creator of the Elemental Plane of Bishoujos.

Sajuuk

Postby Sajuuk » Mon Jun 18, 2007 4:54 pm

Squall255
The cake is a lie because I ate it.
Race: All of them
Class: Support
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Squall255 » Sat Jul 28, 2007 9:52 pm

ok, you guy's found the following in Graamros's stuff:

11 Gloves of Dexterity +2
14 Rings of Shield
16 Ring of Enduring Arcana
60,000 gp.
(|)
(|)

Look! He's a brainless, life-sucking god of death. At sunrise he'll vanish like a bad dream. ~Jigo (Princess Mononoke)

<Tal> Our chem teacher said it didn't really matter how we titled the graphs and tables in our semester prac
<Tal> but i still lost marks for having a Table of +2 Undead Slaying and Graph of Destiny :(

Zanaikin
Tsunshun

Postby Zanaikin » Sat Aug 04, 2007 8:40 am

Samael's Recovered Gear:
EDIT by Dai: anything red is lost by battle damage

Gear:
Drach’Nyen
Vajra
Amulet of Charisma +6
Belt of Battle, Natural Armor +2 and Constitution +2
Vestments of Resistance +5 and Dispelling
Cloak of Displacement, Major
Scout’s Headband of Int +2 and Deafness 3/day (wearer only)

Partial Gear:
Hellcat Glove of Dexterity +4 and Eldritch Admixture
Boot of Expeditious Retreat
Deathgaurdian Bracer with extradimensional space for a rod

Consumables:
Scrolls:
Forcecage
Phantom Steed
Greater Teleport (3)
True Sight (3) -1
Solid Fog (5) -1
Potions:
Invisibility (2)
Cure Serious Wounds (3)
Heal
Restoration

==============================

Kilar's Looted Gear:

30,000gps

Headband of Mind Blank
Goggles of Arcane Sight (enlarged @ 240ft range)
Casting Glove of Telekinesis (at will @ CL9)
Casting Glove (MIC)

Kilar's Outfit (+5 armor AC, +5 resistance, disguise self)
Kilar's Necklace of Eloquence (Tongues, Glibness, +20 diplomacy & gather information) Drew
Kilar's Superiority Ring (Superiority +6, Arming, Sustenance) Marty
Kilar's Defense Ring (Shield, Evasion, Invisibility, Deflect AC +5, Insight AC +5) Scott
Kilar's Boots of Movement (+60ft Speed, Air Walk, Freedom of Movement, Surefoot) Drew
Kilar's Utility Belt (a belt of many pockets w/ 2 pockets with 25 cu.ft. / 200 lbs holding; belt of battle w/ 6 charges)

Wrist Launcher for Shrunken Iron Bands of Binding (similar to a dart thruster, holds 3 shrunken bands), no band remaining... Ranmor shattered the last one. Marty

Infiltration Staff (custom item)
Infinite Scrollcase (MIC)
Rod of Cancellation (1/week)
Eternal Wand of Arcane Lock

Scroll of Regeneration x 2
Scroll of Forcecage x 2
Scroll of Control Weather
Scroll of Temporal Stasis
Scroll of Etherealness
Scroll of True Resurrection
Scroll of Polymorph any Object
Scroll of Solid Fog x 3
Scroll of True Seeing x 2
Scroll of Greater Teleport x 4
Scroll of Discern Location
Scroll of Disintegrate x 4
Potion of Restoration x 2
Potion of Panacea x 2
Potion of Heal x 2

Prayerbook/Spellbook (loaded with spell effects, with a layer of force sheathing its surface)

Commander's Ring [Misalin]
Commander's Ring [Norinth]
Imperium Communicator

lot's of random mundane gear
6 symbols of persuasion, 3 symbols of death, all of them activate when you're removing stuff (you don't notice until they got activated)... persuasion DC 30, death DC 33. Should be fairly easy saves for you.
Last edited by Zanaikin on Mon Aug 06, 2007 2:34 am, edited 5 times in total.
|

()

"Hurrah, Warsaw's ours!" / "Hurrah, Field Marshal!" - Battle report & promotion notice between Alexander Suvorov & Catherine the Great

Mr_Praetorian
High Lord of Ham
Race: Paragon Gelatinous Cube
Class: The Classiest

Postby Mr_Praetorian » Sat Aug 04, 2007 8:55 am

I'm interested in the following:
Kilar's Superiority Ring (Superiority +6, Arming, Sustenance)
Kilar's Boots of Movement (+60ft Speed, Air Walk, Freedom of Movement, Surefoot)

No, I'm, obviously, not calling both, but both just keen my interest.
You! Your character's build displeases me! Come to the boards for nerfing!

Active Characters:

Squall255
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Squall255 » Sat Aug 04, 2007 1:34 pm

I'm interested in defense ring or belt.
(|)
(|)

Look! He's a brainless, life-sucking god of death. At sunrise he'll vanish like a bad dream. ~Jigo (Princess Mononoke)

<Tal> Our chem teacher said it didn't really matter how we titled the graphs and tables in our semester prac
<Tal> but i still lost marks for having a Table of +2 Undead Slaying and Graph of Destiny :(

Laharl
Overlord of the Netherworld
Race: Demon
Class: Tennis Player 4/Geek 5/Software Simian 2

Postby Laharl » Sat Aug 04, 2007 1:40 pm

I'm obviously also interested in the same things, depending on bonus types and such, as well as the Goggles of Arcane Sight, though I don't have the spellcraft ranks to recognize what I see.

I'm not really interested in anything of Samael's.

What is a Ring of Superiority? I recognize just about everything else, but not that.

Once upon a midnight dreary, while I pron surfed, weak and weary,
Over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot xxx galore',
While I clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour,
"'Tis not possible!", I muttered, "Give me back my free hardcore!
...quoth the server, 404.-Bash.org

Squall255

Postby Squall255 » Sat Aug 04, 2007 2:05 pm

same as your crown, only in ring form. +6 enhancement to all Ability Scores.

Marty probably wants it the most.

Oh, and I vote that Drew gets the boots and the Necklace of Eloquence.
(|)
(|)

Laharl
Race: Demon
Class: Tennis Player 4/Geek 5/Software Simian 2

Postby Laharl » Sat Aug 04, 2007 3:23 pm

Um, O_O. Drew probably should get the boots, actually, since then he can keep up with me as we charge. I'll look in to purchasing my own 84k pair of auto-air walk boots. Also, Dai, what type of bonus is that speed increase?

As for the ring, who needs a lot of stats? Marty already has enhancements to a lot of his stats, not to mention like four rings.

Give Scott the Defense ring, that should be able to replace one of his rings completely, depending on how he split his effects.

Once upon a midnight dreary, while I pron surfed, weak and weary,
Over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot xxx galore',
While I clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour,
"'Tis not possible!", I muttered, "Give me back my free hardcore!
...quoth the server, 404.-Bash.org

Sajuuk

Postby Sajuuk » Sat Aug 04, 2007 3:37 pm

Well, heres what im interested in from Kilars loot.
Goggles of Arcane Sight (enlarged @ 240ft range) (could come in handy)
Casting Glove of Telekinesis (at will @ CL9) (casting glove is made of win)
Kilar's Necklace of Eloquence (Tongues, Glibness, +20 diplomacy & gather information) (diplomacy boost and tongues = win)
Kilar's Superiority Ring (Superiority +6, Arming, Sustenance) (Superiority! )
Kilar's Defense Ring (Shield, Evasion, Invisibility, Deflect AC +5, Insight AC +5) (need...evasion...insight bonus is good too)
Kilar's Boots of Movement (+60ft Speed, Air Walk, Freedom of Movement, Surefoot) (okay, probably dont need these, but +60' speed to my fly speed would be good)
Kilar's Utility Belt (a belt of many pockets w/ 2 pockets with 25 cu.ft. / 200 lbs holding; belt of battle w/ 6 charges) ('nuff said)
Wrist Launcher for Shrunken Iron Bands of Binding (similar to a dart thruster, holds 3 shrunken bands), no band remaining... Ranmor shattered the last one. (would buy more bands)
Rod of Cancellation (1/week) (who doesn't need one of these ^_^)
Prayerbook/Spellbook (loaded with spell effects, with a layer of force sheathing its surface) (I wanna know whats in it!)

From Samael's Loot:
Vajra - still useful, even for someone who already has an item familiar (scott or me probably)
Amulet of Charisma +6 - eric, ill give you my Ammy of CHA +6 and Amplify and take this
Scout’s Headband of Int +2 and Deafness 3/day (wearer only) - anyone mind if i take this so i can cast when eric uses Spelldeath?

Mr_Praetorian
High Lord of Ham

Postby Mr_Praetorian » Sat Aug 04, 2007 3:45 pm

Hmm, grabbing the ring would cause stack-age with my charisma bonus and my sustenance.

On the other hand, if I loose my current boots, I loose my "Grieves if Aundair." Unless Dai wants to modify that effect into Kilar's boots, that's gonna be a hard decision. Then again, they are perma-air walk...

The necklace wouldn't be to bad either. With that necklace and my sense motive ranks, I could more effectively utilize my Sense Motive ranks, since then I would also have Glibeness (WIN), and a tremedous boost to Diplomacy and Gather Info.

The problem I'm experiencing is that there are three items that would really help me here.

Active Characters:

Zanaikin
Tsunshun

Postby Zanaikin » Sat Aug 04, 2007 3:57 pm

Superiority is +6 enhancement to stats, obviously...

the speed increase is enhancement, as typical of items... don't even try to stack speed increases from multiple items.

most of Kilar's item effects are so heavily stacked you can't add anything to it, short of finding an epic crafter.

I'd vote drew gets the necklace also, as marty demonstrates a lack of ability to use it properly in last meet. Not to mention lack of attention (don't even try to argue with me, give me excuses to deduct xp... I dare you).
|

()

Mr_Praetorian
High Lord of Ham

Postby Mr_Praetorian » Sat Aug 04, 2007 4:24 pm

EDIT: I'm going to nab the boots.

Active Characters:

Return to “Random Discussions”