Military Strategies

Anything game related or even semi-connected

Moderator: Zanaikin

Squall255
The cake is a lie because I ate it.
Race: All of them
Class: Support
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Military Strategies

Postby Squall255 » Fri May 30, 2008 12:11 am

Ulrich agrees, and checks the clerical quarters for volunteers. The Narlaneans will need healing and restoration.
(|)
(|)

Look! He's a brainless, life-sucking god of death. At sunrise he'll vanish like a bad dream. ~Jigo (Princess Mononoke)

<Tal> Our chem teacher said it didn't really matter how we titled the graphs and tables in our semester prac
<Tal> but i still lost marks for having a Table of +2 Undead Slaying and Graph of Destiny :(

Sajuuk
Nerd King of the Frozen North
Nerd King of the Frozen North
Race: Shadow Creature/Progenitor/College Graduate/Nerd
Class: Geek 4/CodeMonkey 2/HardwareWiz 4/BasketballManager 4/WindowsAdmin 4/Root 2/ChaosIncarnate 1

Postby Sajuuk » Fri May 30, 2008 3:58 am

Kati backs the idea (but can't go due to retraining and the fact I can't be at the meet)
[PCs Currently At - Sailing The High Seas]
TODAY: Arodus 28, 4711
PARTY BUFFS ACTIVE: None

"No matter how difficult or absurd you make a puzzle, your players will find an even more impossible and preposterous way of solving it." - http://www.shamusyoung.com/twentysidedtale/?p=680
Titles: He Whose Hand Shapes What Is, Epic Destroyer of Loot, Creator of the Elemental Plane of Bishoujos.

Zanaikin
Tsunshun
Race: Tofu
Class: Strategist 5/Worldforger 3/SW Engineer 5

Postby Zanaikin » Fri May 30, 2008 12:19 pm

Marty: Come up with the buff list that Kati will be contributing prior to leaving.

select target for any single-targeting spells
|

()

"Hurrah, Warsaw's ours!" / "Hurrah, Field Marshal!" - Battle report & promotion notice between Alexander Suvorov & Catherine the Great

Zanaikin
Tsunshun

Postby Zanaikin » Sat May 31, 2008 2:51 am

You have your info: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=674&p=10008#p10008

so now you may perform any immediate inpromptu planning you can think up of...

suggestions and advice are always welcome.
|

()

"Hurrah, Warsaw's ours!" / "Hurrah, Field Marshal!" - Battle report & promotion notice between Alexander Suvorov & Catherine the Great

Zanaikin
Tsunshun

Postby Zanaikin » Sat May 31, 2008 8:13 pm

|

()

Squall255
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Squall255 » Sat May 31, 2008 10:10 pm

Counter-Dispel CL: 28
Mass Death Ward
Spell Immunity (Fireball Scrying Vampiric Touch) 190 minutes
Protection from Negetive Energy (10 points) 190 minutes
Inner Beauty (Self Only) (+4 Sacred to Dex and Cha) 190 minutes
Life's Grace (Ulrich, Jens, Derrovar, Dimitri, Teodor) 19 minutes Immunity to death Spells and Effects, Energy Drain, and any Negative Energy Effects. Also Immune: Undead Special Attacks that deal Ability Damage/Drain, and Disease spread by Undead.
Once Combat Begins: Recitation (+3 luck to AC and Saves +2 if not misalin) Duration 19rounds (20 if Osmund casts)
Once Combat Begins: Magic Convalescense (self only) I heal 42+1/Spell Level of every spell cast w/in 20ft. of me

False Visions (40' emenation from ME) lasts for 19 hours. Concentrate to change. Currently set to "Show everything but *specified persons*" they being our squad)

Dispel Mods will be posted with spell that uses them on CIS sheet, which will be posted tonight (or early AM tomorrow) on Ulrich's thread
(|)
(|)

Look! He's a brainless, life-sucking god of death. At sunrise he'll vanish like a bad dream. ~Jigo (Princess Mononoke)

<Tal> Our chem teacher said it didn't really matter how we titled the graphs and tables in our semester prac
<Tal> but i still lost marks for having a Table of +2 Undead Slaying and Graph of Destiny :(

Mr_Praetorian
High Lord of Ham
Race: Paragon Gelatinous Cube
Class: The Classiest

Postby Mr_Praetorian » Sun Jun 01, 2008 3:20 pm

Buffs for other people:
Teodor: Benediction (40min duration, +2 luck to all saves, discharge to reroll one attack, saving throw, skill, or ability check).
Ulrich: Shield Other (4 hours, hit point damage is split between target and caster of spell).
You! Your character's build displeases me! Come to the boards for nerfing!

Active Characters:

Zanaikin
Tsunshun

Postby Zanaikin » Sun Jun 01, 2008 6:26 pm

Note/Edit: Life's Grace does provide immunity to negative energy... sorry my bad on that. Death Ward does same thing.
|

()

Zanaikin
Tsunshun

Postby Zanaikin » Mon Jul 21, 2008 5:17 pm

guys:
please do plan early for the upcoming meet if possible. Ideas, precautionary measures, contingency plans, whatevers.
This is going to be one MAJOR fight that I doubt half the party wants to be wiped out in due to unpreparedness.
and I can't help much on answering questions and such if you wait till the last minute.

-just a heads-up.
|

()

Squall255

Postby Squall255 » Tue Jul 22, 2008 2:25 am

Hey guys I (And therefore Ulrich when the meeting ends) don't think harrying them is such a good idea. After harrying them, they may call off the Dancer's performance. I don't think we can risk that happening. I feel that we may have to count on our surprise and a swift strike from all sides to complete this mission.
(|)
(|)

Zanaikin
Tsunshun

Postby Zanaikin » Tue Jul 22, 2008 1:44 pm

I think Drew is proposing after that night.
|

()

Laharl
Overlord of the Netherworld
Overlord of the Netherworld
Race: Demon
Class: Tennis Player 4/Geek 5/Software Simian 2

Postby Laharl » Tue Jul 22, 2008 2:08 pm

I think he is too.

Once upon a midnight dreary, while I pron surfed, weak and weary,
Over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot xxx galore',
While I clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour,
"'Tis not possible!", I muttered, "Give me back my free hardcore!
...quoth the server, 404.-Bash.org

Mr_Praetorian
High Lord of Ham

Postby Mr_Praetorian » Tue Jul 22, 2008 2:59 pm

I think you're both right.

Active Characters:

Zanaikin
Tsunshun

Postby Zanaikin » Tue Jul 22, 2008 6:56 pm

alright, who DOES want to go on preemptive strikes before the main attack?
|

()

Mr_Praetorian
High Lord of Ham

Postby Mr_Praetorian » Tue Jul 22, 2008 7:33 pm

I'd like to tag along for the attack on the South. All of my good attacks recharge, plus when I'm in my Golem Armor, I'll be able to blend in with the Warforged.

Active Characters:

Return to “Random Discussions”