Summaries of the sides

Anything game related or even semi-connected

Moderator: Zanaikin

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Sajuuk
Nerd King of the Frozen North
Nerd King of the Frozen North
Race: Shadow Creature/Progenitor/College Graduate/Nerd
Class: Geek 4/CodeMonkey 2/HardwareWiz 4/BasketballManager 4/WindowsAdmin 4/Root 2/ChaosIncarnate 1

Summaries of the sides

Postby Sajuuk » Sun Jun 11, 2006 2:21 pm

Hey dai, think you can post a basic summary of what we know of each side in this conflict right now

Known Sides/Nations (IIRC):
Misalin
Northend
Archeron
Gnome Nation (Cant remember name)
Blue Dudes
Purple Dudes
Sacred Kingdom
Elves (who are prolly all dead)
Blade (i think hes so pissed right now that he doesnt want himself categorized with misalin, hey i would be too. not like they ever told our old party anything. But hes really pissed at the undead [for killing Duncan] and at whoever nuked him.)
[PCs Currently At - Sailing The High Seas]
TODAY: Arodus 28, 4711
PARTY BUFFS ACTIVE: None

"No matter how difficult or absurd you make a puzzle, your players will find an even more impossible and preposterous way of solving it." - http://www.shamusyoung.com/twentysidedtale/?p=680
Titles: He Whose Hand Shapes What Is, Epic Destroyer of Loot, Creator of the Elemental Plane of Bishoujos.

Zanaikin
Tsunshun
Race: Tofu
Class: Strategist 5/Worldforger 3/SW Engineer 5

Postby Zanaikin » Sun Jun 11, 2006 5:37 pm

technically most of the info isn't hard to dig up, I got lazy after finished Penthiae Campaign Setting's Misalin description but I guess I'll keep going once i get more time

nations / territories / groups:

Misalin - quite devastated, main army is holding at winchester against Northend forces just across the border, although the Capital just got shattered and Strusler lost too many of his best officers so things definitely don't look so hot.

Northend - still engaged against both Naralan and Misalin, but pulled their forces out from Airindale & Archeron already. Most of their military strength seems to have been exhausted. Before the introduction of new factions, the front lines were almost becoming a standstill.

Naralan - gnomish kingdom to the east. The only nation which managed to resist the Northend attack and held them at bay near the border. The war seems to have triggered another rapid climb in their technological level. However it seems that a new foe has appeared near their borders and are obliterating their frontline defenses.

Archeron - most of the nation was trampled upon by Northend legions, except the south near the coastline. Since the fall of the floating Purple Citadel, Archeron has lost its last ounce of strength to fight but Northend also pulled out their forces immediately afterwardsl.

Airindale - land of the arcane elves. During the war Northend forces used magical plague, blight, and despoil effects to their maximum efficiency against the people and forests of Airindale, leaving most of the country in a shroud of death. After the fall of the elven Capital Eleerin, the Northend forces stopped their assault on the elves and also pulled out.

Fens - wastelands in center of continent. This land used to be divided between the five nations, with most of it belonging to either Airindale or Archeron. However the epic spells used at the beginning of the first Great Alliance War reduced the place to a flat and barren steppe. Currently the Fens is infested with various monstrous races which are deemed barbaric and lowly by the southern nations but used as military allies by Northend.

'Blue' - not really much you know is there? Troops from nowhere you know of, doesn't speak any language you've heard of, mostly carrying glowing tipped spears that shoot bluish ray-like bolts, almost all wearing navy blue uniforms. Even their constructs and their ships are that color.

Sacred Kingdom - also don't know much, other than the fact they look humanoid, they're really... white, and they have white feathery wings but seems to fly without utilizing them. Their ship, to be short looks like a space shuttle with wings made of metallic feathers and a obsurding powerful beam weapon on the nose.

'Purple' - heh? who's... purple? only thing that comes to mind right away are the Naralan military uniform which is yellow with a diagonal purple stripe
|

()

"Hurrah, Warsaw's ours!" / "Hurrah, Field Marshal!" - Battle report & promotion notice between Alexander Suvorov & Catherine the Great

Laharl
Overlord of the Netherworld
Overlord of the Netherworld
Race: Demon
Class: Tennis Player 4/Geek 5/Software Simian 2
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Laharl » Sun Jun 11, 2006 6:31 pm

Purple is the guys beating down on the Naralan border, I think.

Once upon a midnight dreary, while I pron surfed, weak and weary,
Over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot xxx galore',
While I clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour,
"'Tis not possible!", I muttered, "Give me back my free hardcore!
...quoth the server, 404.-Bash.org

Zanaikin
Tsunshun
Race: Tofu
Class: Strategist 5/Worldforger 3/SW Engineer 5

Postby Zanaikin » Sun Jun 11, 2006 11:22 pm

oh yeah, you know even less about that than everything else =P
|

()

"Hurrah, Warsaw's ours!" / "Hurrah, Field Marshal!" - Battle report & promotion notice between Alexander Suvorov & Catherine the Great

Return to “Random Discussions”