Lootz Log

Moderator: Mr_Praetorian

Squall255
The cake is a lie because I ate it.
Race: All of them
Class: Support
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Lootz Log

Postby Squall255 » Mon Jul 14, 2008 5:04 pm

Yeah, I'll take the +3 Defending Dagger. Yay for AC :P
(|)
(|)

Look! He's a brainless, life-sucking god of death. At sunrise he'll vanish like a bad dream. ~Jigo (Princess Mononoke)

<Tal> Our chem teacher said it didn't really matter how we titled the graphs and tables in our semester prac
<Tal> but i still lost marks for having a Table of +2 Undead Slaying and Graph of Destiny :(

Zanaikin
Tsunshun
Race: Tofu
Class: Strategist 5/Worldforger 3/SW Engineer 5

Postby Zanaikin » Mon Jul 14, 2008 7:39 pm

Btw, I'd like to note that while technically the party would get the much larger officers' share of the loot, the crew's should not be completely ignored. They did partake in the fighting (even if most of them were not extremely helpful), got hurt alongside, and sails the ship on this voyage. Fair share aside, it's also extremely bad for morale if we don't split them a decent portion of the overall loot (like a few magic weapons they could use + at least a quarter of the gold/gems/art -> there are officers even amongst rest of crew after all).
|

()

"Hurrah, Warsaw's ours!" / "Hurrah, Field Marshal!" - Battle report & promotion notice between Alexander Suvorov & Catherine the Great

Squall255
Race: All of them
Class: Support
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Squall255 » Mon Jul 14, 2008 9:13 pm

I'll second that motion.
(|)
(|)

Look! He's a brainless, life-sucking god of death. At sunrise he'll vanish like a bad dream. ~Jigo (Princess Mononoke)

<Tal> Our chem teacher said it didn't really matter how we titled the graphs and tables in our semester prac
<Tal> but i still lost marks for having a Table of +2 Undead Slaying and Graph of Destiny :(

Mr_Praetorian
High Lord of Ham
Race: Paragon Gelatinous Cube
Class: The Classiest

Postby Mr_Praetorian » Tue Jul 15, 2008 3:27 am

Turns out the rest of the loot was on the next word doc page. Whoops.

Sharing the weapons and items with the other crew members isn't necessary, I've already deducted the items they would have laid claim to. Sharing gold, however, is well advised. While most of the crew realize that their mission is vital to safety of many, they also aren't doing it for free.

Regretfully, you would not have stopped in any ports large enough to have such resources. Caelian and Niles plotted a course that would keep you away from major ports, and, therefore, out of the eyes of the Crimson Sails. Unless Marty feels his character would have ordered otherwise. If this is the case, expect the next meet to be a retroactive, albeit massive, sea battle.
You! Your character's build displeases me! Come to the boards for nerfing!

Active Characters:

Sajuuk
Nerd King of the Frozen North
Race: Shadow Creature/Progenitor/College Graduate/Nerd
Class: Geek 4/CodeMonkey 2/HardwareWiz 4/BasketballManager 4/WindowsAdmin 4/Root 2/ChaosIncarnate 1

Postby Sajuuk » Tue Jul 15, 2008 3:38 am

I'm not THAT crazy. *impales all the XP whores who insist on going through said naval battle to get more XP and loots*

and of course the only item i can benefit from...I dont need. Also, what is this "Ancient Scroll"? Does reading it force me to make a SAN check in although granting me ranks of Knowledge (Cthulhu Mythos)?
[PCs Currently At - Sailing The High Seas]
TODAY: Arodus 28, 4711
PARTY BUFFS ACTIVE: None

"No matter how difficult or absurd you make a puzzle, your players will find an even more impossible and preposterous way of solving it." - http://www.shamusyoung.com/twentysidedtale/?p=680
Titles: He Whose Hand Shapes What Is, Epic Destroyer of Loot, Creator of the Elemental Plane of Bishoujos.

Mr_Praetorian
High Lord of Ham

Postby Mr_Praetorian » Tue Jul 15, 2008 3:47 am

All the collective casters can discern is that its the directions for some ancient ritual that mentions Guardians of the Sea. What you do know is this:
1. It's written in ancient draconic; pre-Dragonfall War draconic
2. The ritual takes a day to cast, and practically a dragon's horde to sacrifice.
3. The effects are probably devistating.
4. No one on board is powerful enough to cast it.

Active Characters:

Zanaikin
Tsunshun
Race: Tofu
Class: Strategist 5/Worldforger 3/SW Engineer 5

Postby Zanaikin » Tue Jul 15, 2008 11:20 am

mmm, seeing as I'm taking the Bucker I guess someone else should get the +3 Protection Ring, IIRC at least one person other than me still has +2

and the gloves can give a pretty nice ranged attack to one of our melee tanks...

can Faerlan do some item-ability-melding while we're still on the ship? Some of the abilities sure have potential as far as that goes.
|

()

"Hurrah, Warsaw's ours!" / "Hurrah, Field Marshal!" - Battle report & promotion notice between Alexander Suvorov & Catherine the Great

TheDude51

Postby TheDude51 » Tue Jul 15, 2008 8:03 pm

I'd like to request the Ring of Protection +3 and the Boots of Stamina.

The only people who've attacked me so far are warlocks with See the Unseen, so my touch AC is my primary concern.
Would it not be easier
In that case for the government
To dissolve the people
And elect another?
-Bertolt Brecht

Sajuuk
Race: Shadow Creature/Progenitor/College Graduate/Nerd
Class: Geek 4/CodeMonkey 2/HardwareWiz 4/BasketballManager 4/WindowsAdmin 4/Root 2/ChaosIncarnate 1

Postby Sajuuk » Thu Jul 17, 2008 12:06 am

Requesting to have the Captain's Robes melded onto my armor.
[PCs Currently At - Sailing The High Seas]
TODAY: Arodus 28, 4711
PARTY BUFFS ACTIVE: None

"No matter how difficult or absurd you make a puzzle, your players will find an even more impossible and preposterous way of solving it." - http://www.shamusyoung.com/twentysidedtale/?p=680
Titles: He Whose Hand Shapes What Is, Epic Destroyer of Loot, Creator of the Elemental Plane of Bishoujos.

littleangryman

Postby littleangryman » Thu Jul 17, 2008 12:44 am

"Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently determined fool."-someone

"Man up or I'll beat you with my Peace Prize!" - Switzerland (Hetalia)

"ERROR!!!!!" -warforged barabrian

"Me, I'm dishonest. And a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly." - Captain Jack Sparrow

"And now... let us step out into the night and pursue that flighty temptress, adventure." -Albus Dumbledore

[CENTER]Image[/CENTER]

Iron Gods battle map: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc ... sp=sharing

Laharl
Overlord of the Netherworld
Overlord of the Netherworld
Race: Demon
Class: Tennis Player 4/Geek 5/Software Simian 2

Postby Laharl » Thu Jul 17, 2008 12:51 am

Did you read his other update? I don't think this battle ever happened officially, but we're keeping the proceeds and retconning us back to the docks. Or something.

Once upon a midnight dreary, while I pron surfed, weak and weary,
Over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot xxx galore',
While I clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour,
"'Tis not possible!", I muttered, "Give me back my free hardcore!
...quoth the server, 404.-Bash.org

Mr_Praetorian
High Lord of Ham

Postby Mr_Praetorian » Thu Jul 17, 2008 1:12 am

Oh, no no no. This battle would still be counted even if it took place further into the voyage. I may be a totalitarian, but I'm not stupid enough to deny PCs loot.

Active Characters:

littleangryman

Postby littleangryman » Thu Jul 17, 2008 8:36 pm

So, yes, I'm still stuck with one arm and NO way to regenearte it?

"Me, I'm dishonest. And a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly." - Captain Jack Sparrow

"And now... let us step out into the night and pursue that flighty temptress, adventure." -Albus Dumbledore

[CENTER]Image[/CENTER]

Mr_Praetorian
High Lord of Ham

Postby Mr_Praetorian » Thu Jul 17, 2008 9:16 pm

You're presuming that all of the ports you will stop at will not have someone who can regenerate it.

Active Characters:

littleangryman

Postby littleangryman » Thu Jul 17, 2008 9:23 pm

Well, it was a question, not a statement. If one of the ports does have someone who can regenerate it, please post the cost and I'll deduct it from my funds.

[CENTER]Image[/CENTER]

Return to “Savage Tides”