The Story so far...

Moderator: Mr_Praetorian

Squall255
The cake is a lie because I ate it.
Race: All of them
Class: Support
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: The Story so far...

Postby Squall255 » Wed Jul 30, 2008 2:02 am

Alexius:
STR Check: 7, AP boost+5 Final: 12
Ref Save: 14
(|)
(|)

Look! He's a brainless, life-sucking god of death. At sunrise he'll vanish like a bad dream. ~Jigo (Princess Mononoke)

<Tal> Our chem teacher said it didn't really matter how we titled the graphs and tables in our semester prac
<Tal> but i still lost marks for having a Table of +2 Undead Slaying and Graph of Destiny :(

littleangryman

Postby littleangryman » Thu Jul 31, 2008 9:09 pm

STR 23 (roll 14)
EDIT: -4 one-arm penalty=19
REF 21 (roll 13)
"Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently determined fool."-someone

"Man up or I'll beat you with my Peace Prize!" - Switzerland (Hetalia)

"ERROR!!!!!" -warforged barabrian

"Me, I'm dishonest. And a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly." - Captain Jack Sparrow

"And now... let us step out into the night and pursue that flighty temptress, adventure." -Albus Dumbledore

[CENTER]Image[/CENTER]

Iron Gods battle map: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc ... sp=sharing

Mr_Praetorian
High Lord of Ham
Race: Paragon Gelatinous Cube
Class: The Classiest

Postby Mr_Praetorian » Sun Oct 19, 2008 3:33 am

((ZOMG!!! Spontaneous game resurrection!)

The great blast of wind came out of nowhere, and instantly knocked much of the crew off of their feat. Two of the crewman were in the rigging, but were able to grab the lines before the wind carried them into the sea.

"Sailors! Stow the rigging!" Faerlan yelled, pulling himself up and withdrawing a scroll from his belt. Then through great concentration, he cast the spell, and lifted off the ground a few inches (Fly Spell).

Up ahead the sea grew increasingly restless, the storm chaotic, and one particular line of waves dangerously close.

(The ship's captain needs to give me a Profession Sailor check).
You! Your character's build displeases me! Come to the boards for nerfing!

Active Characters:

Sajuuk
Nerd King of the Frozen North
Race: Shadow Creature/Progenitor/College Graduate/Nerd
Class: Geek 4/CodeMonkey 2/HardwareWiz 4/BasketballManager 4/WindowsAdmin 4/Root 2/ChaosIncarnate 1

Postby Sajuuk » Fri Oct 24, 2008 2:07 am

Tannhauser holds firm on the wheel, intent on keeping the ship stable through the buffeting blast of wind and bracing for the seas ahead.

(Prof (Sailor): )
[PCs Currently At - Sailing The High Seas]
TODAY: Arodus 28, 4711
PARTY BUFFS ACTIVE: None

"No matter how difficult or absurd you make a puzzle, your players will find an even more impossible and preposterous way of solving it." - http://www.shamusyoung.com/twentysidedtale/?p=680
Titles: He Whose Hand Shapes What Is, Epic Destroyer of Loot, Creator of the Elemental Plane of Bishoujos.

Mr_Praetorian
High Lord of Ham

Postby Mr_Praetorian » Fri Oct 24, 2008 2:21 am

Displaying the skill and bravado that only a true master of the high seas could, Tanhauser deftly pilots the ship through a narrow break in a sudden and oncoming wall of water. The 'Wyvern makes it through intact, without a scratch, and with not a sailor lost.

The storm however, continued its progression from bad, to worse, to terrifying. The wind was was getting stronger, and the thunder was getting louder.

(Everyone: STR checks)
Anton: 0
Faina: 0
Strelka: +
Alexius: +
Tanhauser: 0
Devlon: 0
Francis: 0

Active Characters:

Laharl
Overlord of the Netherworld
Race: Demon
Class: Tennis Player 4/Geek 5/Software Simian 2
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Laharl » Fri Oct 24, 2008 2:23 am

Str check: 20

Once upon a midnight dreary, while I pron surfed, weak and weary,
Over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot xxx galore',
While I clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour,
"'Tis not possible!", I muttered, "Give me back my free hardcore!
...quoth the server, 404.-Bash.org

Zanaikin
Tsunshun
Race: Tofu
Class: Strategist 5/Worldforger 3/SW Engineer 5

Postby Zanaikin » Fri Oct 24, 2008 2:25 am

STR check:
Faina: 11
Buckbeak, I mean Strelka: 9
|

()

"Hurrah, Warsaw's ours!" / "Hurrah, Field Marshal!" - Battle report & promotion notice between Alexander Suvorov & Catherine the Great

Squall255
Race: All of them
Class: Support

Postby Squall255 » Fri Oct 24, 2008 2:26 am

(|)
(|)

Look! He's a brainless, life-sucking god of death. At sunrise he'll vanish like a bad dream. ~Jigo (Princess Mononoke)

<Tal> Our chem teacher said it didn't really matter how we titled the graphs and tables in our semester prac
<Tal> but i still lost marks for having a Table of +2 Undead Slaying and Graph of Destiny :(

Sajuuk
Class: Geek 4/CodeMonkey 2/HardwareWiz 4/BasketballManager 4/WindowsAdmin 4/Root 2/ChaosIncarnate 1

Postby Sajuuk » Fri Oct 24, 2008 2:27 am

STR Check: )

"No matter how difficult or absurd you make a puzzle, your players will find an even more impossible and preposterous way of solving it." - http://www.shamusyoung.com/twentysidedtale/?p=680
Titles: He Whose Hand Shapes What Is, Epic Destroyer of Loot, Creator of the Elemental Plane of Bishoujos.

TheDude51

Postby TheDude51 » Fri Oct 24, 2008 2:51 am

Str Check: 11
Would it not be easier
In that case for the government
To dissolve the people
And elect another?
-Bertolt Brecht

littleangryman

Postby littleangryman » Sat Oct 25, 2008 12:55 am

str check: 21 (and yes, I remembered the penalty)
"Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently determined fool."-someone

"Man up or I'll beat you with my Peace Prize!" - Switzerland (Hetalia)

"ERROR!!!!!" -warforged barabrian

"Me, I'm dishonest. And a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly." - Captain Jack Sparrow

"And now... let us step out into the night and pursue that flighty temptress, adventure." -Albus Dumbledore

[CENTER]Image[/CENTER]

Iron Gods battle map: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc ... sp=sharing

Mr_Praetorian
High Lord of Ham

Postby Mr_Praetorian » Sun Oct 26, 2008 12:16 am

Out of nowhere the wind suddenly picked up in speed and force, blasting air and sea water across the Wyvern's deck as the ship's crew struggled to hold on. Though unlike the previous gales, this one did not cease, and much of the crew, found themselves almost checked by the raw fury of the storm. Even mighty Strelka had to dig his claws into the deck to prevent the wind from taking him over board.

Amidst the confusion, Calian, who had made his way to the front of the ship, now stood there looking on as the storm intensified. Any normal sailor would have been ripped from deck by the wind, were they in his position, but there was always something of druids that made them almost resistant to nature's wrath.

"Captain! Permission to swim ahead!" He shouted back as a dense rain began to fall upon the see.

Active Characters:

Sajuuk

Postby Sajuuk » Tue Oct 28, 2008 2:52 am

"If you want to head out in this Calian, permission granted!" Tannhauser shouted towards him as he wiped rain from his eyes and tried his best to hold the ship steady against the wind and rain.

Mr_Praetorian
High Lord of Ham

Postby Mr_Praetorian » Tue Oct 28, 2008 3:37 am

No sooner has Tannhauser's permission been echoed back up to Calian, then had he dove off the front of the ship into the stormy seas below. (DC40 Spot: You notice he changed into the from of a shark mid dive).

No sooner had the druid dived off did a massive stroke of lighting come crashing down the from the stormy heavens and into the sea, missing the 'Wyvern by a factor of a few yards. A Few of those aboard (DC30 Spot) could have sworn that it was heading straight for the ship, and then was suddenly directed away.

All through the chaos of the storm, as the crew struggled to keep the ship seaborn, Alexius could help but find himself not dreading the coming storm, but, instead beginning to feel empowered by it. With every crash of thunder, his felt power begin to well-up inside of him.

(Everyone: Spot checks at a -10 penalty).

Active Characters:

Laharl
Race: Demon
Class: Tennis Player 4/Geek 5/Software Simian 2

Postby Laharl » Tue Oct 28, 2008 3:50 am

Spot: 11

Once upon a midnight dreary, while I pron surfed, weak and weary,
Over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot xxx galore',
While I clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour,
"'Tis not possible!", I muttered, "Give me back my free hardcore!
...quoth the server, 404.-Bash.org

Return to “Savage Tides”