General Questsion/Updates

Moderator: Mr_Praetorian

TheDude51
The cake is a lie because I ate it.

Re: General Questsion/Updates

Postby TheDude51 » Thu Apr 22, 2010 1:05 am

As Mithala currently stands it has a contract with a group of air elementals that provide power for the nation's airships in return for various goods and services. Mostly I'm wondering if this set-up will still apply.

In terms of magitech, I'd like to know whether it will be feasible to deploy magical devices on a large scale in military applications. My current military design has a few wand- and flight-equipped people with each company of warforged. Would this still be appropriate? Would I be able to expand such things to a larger scale? Would it no longer be feasible? Mostly I'm looking for a general idea of what level of magitech would be available when redesigning my military.
Would it not be easier
In that case for the government
To dissolve the people
And elect another?
-Bertolt Brecht

Mr_Praetorian
High Lord of Ham
Race: Paragon Gelatinous Cube
Class: The Classiest

Re: General Questsion/Updates

Postby Mr_Praetorian » Fri Apr 23, 2010 2:14 pm

I'd have to have you specify as to what kind of magical devices you're talking about. If you're talking about a few wands/scrolls of repair and bull's strength, then this shouldn't be an issue.
You! Your character's build displeases me! Come to the boards for nerfing!

Active Characters:

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “War of Lords”