[Ominous, but Classy Title]

Moderator: Mr_Praetorian

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Mr_Praetorian
High Lord of Ham
Race: Paragon Gelatinous Cube
Class: The Classiest

[Ominous, but Classy Title]

Postby Mr_Praetorian » Wed May 12, 2010 12:44 am

Well, it's official now, War of Lords cannot continue to exist. Early yesterday morning, just a few hours before my graduation no less, I discovered that the folders on my desktop were corrupted (read: either wouldn't open, or forced me to Force Quite Finder after opening). Among them was my beloved War of Lords folder, as well as two other folders which were rathe important to me.

The casualty report:
30 pages of War of Lords Content
All 7 of the maps I had for it.

Before you ask, yes it was backed up on my external. But I couldn't get the folder to open either, and subsequently decided to delte it, lest anything else become corrupted (thankfully, nothing else had).

I know that some of you spent a great deal of time working on this game, but after a semester of some of the toughest papers and research I've ever had to do, I am not in the mood to go bac and retype everything.

If one of the moderators could delete this subforum after about a week or so, I'd appreciate it. Because, frankly, I want to savagely beat my computer with my external every time I see the phrase "War of Lords".
You! Your character's build displeases me! Come to the boards for nerfing!

Active Characters:

Zanaikin
Tsunshun
Race: Tofu
Class: Strategist 5/Worldforger 3/SW Engineer 5

Re: [Ominous, but Classy Title]

Postby Zanaikin » Wed May 12, 2010 3:41 pm

|

()

"Hurrah, Warsaw's ours!" / "Hurrah, Field Marshal!" - Battle report & promotion notice between Alexander Suvorov & Catherine the Great

Zanaikin
Tsunshun
Race: Tofu
Class: Strategist 5/Worldforger 3/SW Engineer 5

Postby Zanaikin » Thu May 13, 2010 2:36 pm

also drew: for future references, invest in Google Docs (or something along lines).
|

()

"Hurrah, Warsaw's ours!" / "Hurrah, Field Marshal!" - Battle report & promotion notice between Alexander Suvorov & Catherine the Great

Mr_Praetorian
High Lord of Ham
Race: Paragon Gelatinous Cube
Class: The Classiest

Postby Mr_Praetorian » Thu May 13, 2010 7:36 pm

That would have been a wise plan indeed.
You! Your character's build displeases me! Come to the boards for nerfing!

Active Characters:

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “War of Lords”