Sniper

Classes, feats, spells, items... for making and requesting permission.

Moderator: Zanaikin

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Zanaikin
Tsunshun
Race: Tofu
Class: Strategist 5/Worldforger 3/SW Engineer 5

Sniper

Postby Zanaikin » Wed Jun 04, 2008 2:53 pm

|

()

"Hurrah, Warsaw's ours!" / "Hurrah, Field Marshal!" - Battle report & promotion notice between Alexander Suvorov & Catherine the Great

Zanaikin
Tsunshun

Re: Sniper

Postby Zanaikin » Wed Jun 04, 2008 2:56 pm

surprise! I finished it! Of course marty's char put more priority on this than I'd usually give it.

a few things:
expect Order of the Bow Initiate's Ranged Precision to change to the same effect as here. That lvl10 ability will... switch to something, donno yet. Being one of the few WOTC ranged classes out there I want it to at least mix with my ranged maneuvers somewhat.

changes that'll be made to rules once I get chance:
--If you have at least 5 ranks in spot, you gain a +1 synergy bonus to attack whenever you take aim to ignore half cover bonus, or a +2 synergy bonus to attack when taking aim to ignore full cover bonus.
--Distance penalties to spot checks to -1 per 30ft instead of per 10ft. (no terrain are not invisible to you just cause they're 100ft away).
|

()

"Hurrah, Warsaw's ours!" / "Hurrah, Field Marshal!" - Battle report & promotion notice between Alexander Suvorov & Catherine the Great

Zanaikin
Tsunshun

Postby Zanaikin » Thu Jun 05, 2008 12:18 am

added camouflage
|

()

Zanaikin
Tsunshun

Postby Zanaikin » Thu Jun 05, 2008 4:53 pm

changed some stuff...
|

()

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Custom Game Material”