Scheduling

Wes's New Game

Moderator: Flopcorn

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Flopcorn
Adamantine Member

Scheduling

Postby Flopcorn » Thu Oct 29, 2009 3:53 am

Post times you're free

Sajuuk
Nerd King of the Frozen North
Race: Shadow Creature/Progenitor/College Graduate/Nerd
Class: Geek 4/CodeMonkey 2/HardwareWiz 4/BasketballManager 4/WindowsAdmin 4/Root 2/ChaosIncarnate 1

Re: Scheduling

Postby Sajuuk » Thu Oct 29, 2009 4:02 am

Aside from minor week-to-week changes, this is my schedule is as follows:

ALL NIGHTS EXCEPT FRIDAY AND SATURDAY: Unavailable after midnight. Sleep is required.

Monday: Work - 9AM to 5PM+. Bowling 6PM-11PMish. Count me out for mondays.
Tuesday: Work - 9AM to 5PM+. Free after (possible laundry day)
Wednesday: Work - 9AM to 5PM+. Free after (possible laundry day)
Thursday: ALTERNATING THURSDAYS (starting this week): Work - 8AM to 4PM. In-Person D&D 430PM-630PM. Game Night 7PM-10PMish. Count me out for thursday.
Thursday, non In Person D&D: Work - 9AM to 5PM+. Game Night 7PM-10PMish. Still count me out for thursday.
Friday: Work - 9AM to 5PM+ (usually until 6PM). Free after (possible laundry day)
Saturday: Free (until ski season starts at the end of November, then free at nights and skiing during day). Possible laundry day.
Sunday: Bowling practice mid-day, free after. Possible laundry day.

You know how to reach me with scheduling questions.
[PCs Currently At - Sailing The High Seas]
TODAY: Arodus 28, 4711
PARTY BUFFS ACTIVE: None

"No matter how difficult or absurd you make a puzzle, your players will find an even more impossible and preposterous way of solving it." - http://www.shamusyoung.com/twentysidedtale/?p=680
Titles: He Whose Hand Shapes What Is, Epic Destroyer of Loot, Creator of the Elemental Plane of Bishoujos.

falchion
Copper Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby falchion » Thu Oct 29, 2009 11:59 am

Well,

First off, being a father, husband, an academic and a blue collar worker my time is limited. Have pity on me :),

Monday, wednesday and friday nights are cool, after my daughter goes down around 8-8:30ish would be great.
tuesday and thursday nights after class 8:30ish is good.

weekends, during the day is out of the question - family tithing :) but evenings are fine.

-Flavien

TheDude51
The cake is a lie because I ate it.

Postby TheDude51 » Thu Oct 29, 2009 9:08 pm

I don't really have a regular schedule.
Would it not be easier
In that case for the government
To dissolve the people
And elect another?
-Bertolt Brecht

SynergyDarkstar
Copper Member

Postby SynergyDarkstar » Wed Nov 04, 2009 3:09 pm

Any night is pretty much good for me, except for random changes. Starting around 7 or 8 is good.

b1200k3
Carbonadium Member

Postby b1200k3 » Thu Nov 12, 2009 10:59 pm

wtb moar games
Kazz> Do vampires have anuses? Cause that's why I wouldn't let this kid invade a vampire's anus in this RPG, right, I was GMing, and his character was an Anus Shade, with the power to possess and control the anuses of people and animals.. and I figured that vampires don't have anuses.
<Zaratustra> a vampire's anus is present, but non-working.
<Zaratustra> like a network card without the appropriate driver.
<Kazz> Wow. You're the biggest dork on Earth.
<Sharkey> And you're DMing an rpg with Anus Shades.

Sajuuk
Race: Shadow Creature/Progenitor/College Graduate/Nerd
Class: Geek 4/CodeMonkey 2/HardwareWiz 4/BasketballManager 4/WindowsAdmin 4/Root 2/ChaosIncarnate 1

Postby Sajuuk » Wed Nov 18, 2009 5:56 am

I'm out until Tuesday Night effectively. OpenRPG + netbook = not gonna happen. Same goes for next Wednesday night through sunday night.
[PCs Currently At - Sailing The High Seas]
TODAY: Arodus 28, 4711
PARTY BUFFS ACTIVE: None

"No matter how difficult or absurd you make a puzzle, your players will find an even more impossible and preposterous way of solving it." - http://www.shamusyoung.com/twentysidedtale/?p=680
Titles: He Whose Hand Shapes What Is, Epic Destroyer of Loot, Creator of the Elemental Plane of Bishoujos.

Return to “Lost Ascendance”