Gripe Thread

Eberron. Lots and lots of Eberron.

Moderator: Sajuuk

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Sajuuk
Nerd King of the Frozen North
Race: Shadow Creature/Progenitor/College Graduate/Nerd
Class: Geek 4/CodeMonkey 2/HardwareWiz 4/BasketballManager 4/WindowsAdmin 4/Root 2/ChaosIncarnate 1

Gripe Thread

Postby Sajuuk » Mon Jul 21, 2008 4:19 pm

Please voice all game-related gripes here. Be they over rulings (but that Alter Self ruling aint getting changed, so dont even try), NPCs, current plot directions, or loots/XPs.
[PCs Currently At - Sailing The High Seas]
TODAY: Arodus 28, 4711
PARTY BUFFS ACTIVE: None

"No matter how difficult or absurd you make a puzzle, your players will find an even more impossible and preposterous way of solving it." - http://www.shamusyoung.com/twentysidedtale/?p=680
Titles: He Whose Hand Shapes What Is, Epic Destroyer of Loot, Creator of the Elemental Plane of Bishoujos.

Sajuuk
Class: Geek 4/CodeMonkey 2/HardwareWiz 4/BasketballManager 4/WindowsAdmin 4/Root 2/ChaosIncarnate 1

Re: Gripe Thread

Postby Sajuuk » Mon Jul 21, 2008 4:22 pm

Yes, I am aware that certain players have voiced opinions over excess Combat-Capable NPCs (and there has been some displeasure presented about the non-combat capable NPCs as well). This is only temporary. As more ships are obtained, less and less will the NPCs actually be on the same vessel/party as the PCs.

"No matter how difficult or absurd you make a puzzle, your players will find an even more impossible and preposterous way of solving it." - http://www.shamusyoung.com/twentysidedtale/?p=680
Titles: He Whose Hand Shapes What Is, Epic Destroyer of Loot, Creator of the Elemental Plane of Bishoujos.

Sajuuk

Postby Sajuuk » Mon Jul 21, 2008 4:40 pm

Please post your opinions on the NPC Issue

beejazz
Darth Member
Race: Leliel
Class: You're Kidding, Right?
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby beejazz » Tue Jul 22, 2008 3:37 am

I'm fine with having friends, allies, whatever. But where are the NPCs who are there to be punched in the face? I want some bad guys and mooks and incompetent law enforcement to trounce. I wanna start some shit outside the dungeon.
I'm writing a game.

I'm also writing up a little setting to playtest it in.

Return to “Corsairs of Khorvaire”