Discussion

Eberron. Lots and lots of Eberron.

Moderator: Sajuuk

Sajuuk
Nerd King of the Frozen North
Race: Shadow Creature/Progenitor/College Graduate/Nerd
Class: Geek 4/CodeMonkey 2/HardwareWiz 4/BasketballManager 4/WindowsAdmin 4/Root 2/ChaosIncarnate 1

Discussion

Postby Sajuuk » Wed Jan 16, 2008 5:06 am

use this thread for discussion, asking things of me, etc
[PCs Currently At - Sailing The High Seas]
TODAY: Arodus 28, 4711
PARTY BUFFS ACTIVE: None

"No matter how difficult or absurd you make a puzzle, your players will find an even more impossible and preposterous way of solving it." - http://www.shamusyoung.com/twentysidedtale/?p=680
Titles: He Whose Hand Shapes What Is, Epic Destroyer of Loot, Creator of the Elemental Plane of Bishoujos.

Sajuuk
Class: Geek 4/CodeMonkey 2/HardwareWiz 4/BasketballManager 4/WindowsAdmin 4/Root 2/ChaosIncarnate 1

Postby Sajuuk » Wed Jan 16, 2008 8:37 pm

Drew: Thoust humble request for Church Inquisitor usage has been granted the DM stamp of approval. Yea, verily. (or something like that)

"No matter how difficult or absurd you make a puzzle, your players will find an even more impossible and preposterous way of solving it." - http://www.shamusyoung.com/twentysidedtale/?p=680
Titles: He Whose Hand Shapes What Is, Epic Destroyer of Loot, Creator of the Elemental Plane of Bishoujos.

Squall255
The cake is a lie because I ate it.
Race: All of them
Class: Support
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Squall255 » Sat Jan 26, 2008 6:35 am

Current Party Loot from last battle:
Divinity Seeker
2 potions of cure moderate wounds
1 potion of lesser restoration
+1 wounding chain and dagger
bracers of armor +2
ring of protection +1

Exarch
+1 full plate
+1 battleaxe
masterwork heavy mace
gauntlets of ogre power

Fanatic
cultist robes (as padded armor)
amulet of natural armor +1
+1 keen longsword

I would like to Dibs the Ammy Nat Armor +1 and the Ring Pro +1. With both of these items, I will have AC 20.
(|)
(|)

Look! He's a brainless, life-sucking god of death. At sunrise he'll vanish like a bad dream. ~Jigo (Princess Mononoke)

<Tal> Our chem teacher said it didn't really matter how we titled the graphs and tables in our semester prac
<Tal> but i still lost marks for having a Table of +2 Undead Slaying and Graph of Destiny :(

Sajuuk

Re: Discussion

Postby Sajuuk » Sat Mar 22, 2008 4:58 am

add to the loot list:
Platinum Skull with Emerald Eyes (600 GP)
Black Dragonscale Eye Patch studded with tiny rubies (400 GP)

A small book in a language none of you can read that is written in shifting glyphs.
A small box that when opened initially shot a beam out into the sky and induced temporary insanity. The box then displayed an image of a group of 4 humanoids that spoke a language nobody understood, but the phrase "Atropus Gragish" was repeated frequently. The box closed and a glyph began to glow white on the top of it.

Sajuuk

Postby Sajuuk » Mon Apr 21, 2008 2:43 pm

FYI: For the collective sanity of all those in this game and in a minor protest to the wait for 4e Eberron and WotC's asshole move with the new licensing scheme, I am officially announcing that this game will remain 3.5 and not update to 4e. Nor will I ever make stupid house rules to bring in elements of 4e.

Laharl
Overlord of the Netherworld
Overlord of the Netherworld
Race: Demon
Class: Tennis Player 4/Geek 5/Software Simian 2
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Laharl » Mon Apr 21, 2008 3:37 pm

There's no chance of this updating before we finish the precon at the very least anyway. While I don't know how much of it is left, that could be quite a while. As to licensing, having just read the /. story you likely saw, NOBODY, NOT EVEN THE WOTC BRAND MANAGER, HAS SEEN A FINAL VERSION OF THE LICENSE. Also, everything that's come out of WOTC has been really contradictory. Would I be surprised if they're putting the screws on 3.5? No, but they have to know it'd (further) antagonize their userbase. As to house rules, WAIT UNTIL YOU'VE ACTUALLY READ THE 4E RULES BEFORE MAKING BLANKET STATEMENTS.

This has been a Dave mini-rant. Thank you.

Once upon a midnight dreary, while I pron surfed, weak and weary,
Over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot xxx galore',
While I clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour,
"'Tis not possible!", I muttered, "Give me back my free hardcore!
...quoth the server, 404.-Bash.org

Sajuuk

Postby Sajuuk » Wed Apr 30, 2008 3:54 pm

note to everyone:

please make sure your character sheet online is current! *glares* even if you can't attend sundays session, you must have your sheet updated so that whoever is running your character doesnt have to level up for you.

Sajuuk

Postby Sajuuk » Sat May 24, 2008 8:52 pm

Loot from judson:
Masterwork rapier, Cloak of CHA +2, Bracers of Armor +2, Ring of Protection +1, Amulet of Natural Armor +1, Eversmoking Bottle, and a shortbow with 60 arrows

Mr_Praetorian
High Lord of Ham
Race: Paragon Gelatinous Cube
Class: The Classiest

Postby Mr_Praetorian » Sat May 24, 2008 8:54 pm

Unless anyone takes issue, I'd like to nab the amulet. My ac is only 19 at the moment, and given how much combat I tend to see, it could use a boost.
You! Your character's build displeases me! Come to the boards for nerfing!

Active Characters:

beejazz
Darth Member
Race: Leliel
Class: You're Kidding, Right?

Postby beejazz » Sun May 25, 2008 5:05 am

Mind if I yoink the eversmoking bottle then? Never know when you'll need... ...smoke.
I'm writing a game.

I'm also writing up a little setting to playtest it in.

Squall255
The cake is a lie because I ate it.
Race: All of them
Class: Support

Postby Squall255 » Mon Jun 23, 2008 4:08 am

Loot as of 6/23:
+1 Longspear
+1 sharkskin armor
Bracers of armor +3
324 gp
28 MW battleaxes
49 MW throwing axes
3 battleaxes
3 mundane handaxes
3 MW chain shirts
Wand of See Invis, 22 charges
Charter Pot x2
Invis Pot
Fly Pot
10 +1 shock shuriken
+1 shock/+1 two-bladed sword
Bracers of Armor +3
Ring of Major Energy Resist [Electric]
Mithral Breastplate
+1 returning throwing ax
+1 flaming battleax [Shealy]
+1 frost handax [Shealy]
Amulet of Mighty Fists +3 [Nemo]
26400GP
Lesser Truedeath Crystal
+3 ghost touch ghost strike warning shortsword [Dave]
Bag of Holding Type IV
Mattock of the Titans
1700PP
18 pieces of art: 6000, 5000, 80, 500, 7000, 1300, 3000, 80, 70, 50, 1000, 900, 1300, 3000, 1600, 1600, 300, 100
200 GP gems
Major Circlet of Blasting
Ring of Water Breathing
Deck of Many Things ((ZOMG!!!))
(|)
(|)

Look! He's a brainless, life-sucking god of death. At sunrise he'll vanish like a bad dream. ~Jigo (Princess Mononoke)

<Tal> Our chem teacher said it didn't really matter how we titled the graphs and tables in our semester prac
<Tal> but i still lost marks for having a Table of +2 Undead Slaying and Graph of Destiny :(

Sajuuk

Postby Sajuuk » Mon Jun 23, 2008 1:10 pm

All rolls for deck of many things must be done on InvisibleCastle and the link posted here

Mr_Praetorian
High Lord of Ham
Race: Paragon Gelatinous Cube
Class: The Classiest

Postby Mr_Praetorian » Mon Jun 23, 2008 1:11 pm

I am herein putting forth the request to retrain Insightful Reflexes to Augment Healing.
You! Your character's build displeases me! Come to the boards for nerfing!

Active Characters:

Sajuuk

Postby Sajuuk » Tue Jun 24, 2008 2:33 am

Setting: Wherever you guys are when you start drawing from the deck of many things
As Balthazar (for reasons unknown) draws the entire deck. In a blinding flash of magical energies Balthazar vanishes. The cards vanish with him

Sajuuk

Postby Sajuuk » Sun Jun 29, 2008 7:07 pm

IMPORTANT: I need to know where your character comes from. And don't tell me "Khorvaire," I need to know the nation.
People who dont need to worry about this: Shealy (he comes from the Mror Holds), Scott (comes from the Talenta Plains)

Other Important Stuff: Scott, you need to level your character up to level 8 and claim some loot.

Return to “Corsairs of Khorvaire”