Game Info

Eberron. Lots and lots of Eberron.

Moderator: Sajuuk

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Sajuuk
Nerd King of the Frozen North
Race: Shadow Creature/Progenitor/College Graduate/Nerd
Class: Geek 4/CodeMonkey 2/HardwareWiz 4/BasketballManager 4/WindowsAdmin 4/Root 2/ChaosIncarnate 1

Game Info

Postby Sajuuk » Wed Jan 16, 2008 4:53 am

Current Level for New Characters: 8th, halfway between 8 and 9 XP wise

USE THE PROFILER FOR YOUR SHEETS! ITS EASIER ON ME!

EVIL IS NOW BANNED. GOOD IS PREFERRED, BUT NEUTRAL IS ALLOWED.

Allowed Sources:
PHB
DMG (DO NOT EVEN THINK OF TAKING RED WIZARD! THIS IS NOT FAERUN!)
Spell Compendium
Expanded Psionics Handbook (Consult with me)
Eberron Campaign Setting
Races of Eberron
Magic of Eberron (Consult with me)
Secrets of Sarlona (Consult with me)
Secrets of Xen'Drik (Consult with me)
Dragonmarked (Consult with me)
Sharn: City of Towers (Consult with me)
Explorer's Handbook (Consult with me)
Faiths of Eberron (Consult with me)
Five Nations (Consult with me)
Players Guide to Eberron (Consult with me)
Forge of War (Consult with me)
Complete Arcane (Warlock and Invocations ONLY)
Complete Divine (Consult with me)
Complete Adventurer (Consult with me)
Complete Champion (Consult with me)
Complete Psionic (Consult with me)
Complete Mage (Consult with me)
Complete Warrior (Consult with me)
Complete Scoundrel (Consult with me)
Races of the Wild (Catfolk, possibly more so consult with me)
Stormwrack (Consult with me)
Oriental Adventures (consult with me)
Possibly more, Consult with me

Exceptions to Source List:
-Close Wounds and Panacea are allowed in their Spell Compendium versions.

RESTRICTIONS:
EVERYTHING. I REPEAT, EVERYTHING, MUST HAVE ITS SOURCE NOTED.
ALTERNATE CLASS FEATURES: (Consult with me)
VARIANT CLASSES: (Consult with me)
CUSTOM ITEM CREATION (Consult with me)
Characters that are deemed to be possbily overpowered shall be subjected to DM audit and peer review before a decision is made on what to do with them.

DM EDICT/NERF NUMBER 1: Alter Self (Idea from wizards boards, so dont accuse me of coming up with it)
--"You assume the form of a creature of the same type as your normal form." IS HEREBY CHANGED TO: "You assume the form of a creature of the same type AND SUBTYPE." This means that human casters cannot become Troglodytes (among other things). Sorry guys, but a second level spell that can grant you a +6 Natural Armor bonus for 10 minutes/level is just too insane.
Last edited by Sajuuk on Thu Jan 17, 2008 8:26 pm, edited 3 times in total.
[PCs Currently At - Sailing The High Seas]
TODAY: Arodus 28, 4711
PARTY BUFFS ACTIVE: None

"No matter how difficult or absurd you make a puzzle, your players will find an even more impossible and preposterous way of solving it." - http://www.shamusyoung.com/twentysidedtale/?p=680
Titles: He Whose Hand Shapes What Is, Epic Destroyer of Loot, Creator of the Elemental Plane of Bishoujos.

beejazz
Darth Member
Race: Leliel
Class: You're Kidding, Right?
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby beejazz » Wed Jan 16, 2008 5:26 am

So... why I must be rebuilt?

Sajuuk
Class: Geek 4/CodeMonkey 2/HardwareWiz 4/BasketballManager 4/WindowsAdmin 4/Root 2/ChaosIncarnate 1

Postby Sajuuk » Wed Jan 16, 2008 7:55 am

you dont have to, but you might want to redo the character personality. in fact, might want to drop the exiled part all together. Ties to Dragonmarked houses can come in handy in games.

"No matter how difficult or absurd you make a puzzle, your players will find an even more impossible and preposterous way of solving it." - http://www.shamusyoung.com/twentysidedtale/?p=680
Titles: He Whose Hand Shapes What Is, Epic Destroyer of Loot, Creator of the Elemental Plane of Bishoujos.

beejazz
Darth Member
Race: Leliel
Class: You're Kidding, Right?

Postby beejazz » Wed Jan 16, 2008 7:53 pm

so being on a house's bad side is the problem?

Sajuuk

Postby Sajuuk » Wed Jan 16, 2008 8:28 pm

Probably should have posted these a while ago

Two feats you guys can take (make sure you had the DMark at the level you are taking the feat, so the only 6th or higher)

Dragonmark Luck
Prereq: Least or Aberrant Dragonmark
Benefit: 1/day as an immediate action, you can sacrifice a daily use of the spell-like ability granted by your least or aberrant dragonmark to gain 1 temporary action point. This temporary action point disappears after one round.

Dragon Ward
Prereq: Least Dragonmark or Aberrant Dragonmark, Be affected by the Altar of the Dragon's Eye
Benefit: As a swift action, you can sacrifice a daily use of the spell-like ability granted by your least dragonmark or aberrant dragonmark to gain a +4 bonus to AC against dragons, and a +4 bonus on Reflex saves against the atttacks, spells, and special abilities of dragons. This bonus lasts for a number of rounds equal to one-half your character level.

Sajuuk

Re: Game Info

Postby Sajuuk » Thu Jul 17, 2008 5:18 am

New House Rule: Artificers can now take Item Creation Feats that they qualify for as their level 4, 8, 12, 16, and 20th level bonus feats provided the Item Creation Feat is not one that the Artificer would get from his other bonus feats.

Sajuuk

Re: Game Info

Postby Sajuuk » Fri Jul 18, 2008 8:19 pm

DM EDICT #2: Kalashtar's Favored Class entry is changed to "Any Manifesting Class"

Return to “Corsairs of Khorvaire”