Party Composition/Discussion/Character Posting & Evaluation

Moderator: b1200k3

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
b1200k3
Carbonadium Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Party Composition/Discussion/Character Posting & Evaluation

Postby b1200k3 » Sat Jun 14, 2008 5:18 pm

Anyhow, this forum is for discussing your characters, cross-checking each other's characters to make sure they make sense mechanically and don't break rules, and discussing the party, your characters' role in the party, and, very importantly, decide when/if/how your characters know each other.

If you make changes to your character, please edit the original post (<--Dave failed). Otherwise it'll be more complicated to find the character with 3 or 4 versions strewn about.

When it comes to deciding how you all relate to each other, I suggest you all make suggestions and then all attempt to come to a consensus on one of the ideas.

^Work on this plox. kthxbai.
Kazz> Do vampires have anuses? Cause that's why I wouldn't let this kid invade a vampire's anus in this RPG, right, I was GMing, and his character was an Anus Shade, with the power to possess and control the anuses of people and animals.. and I figured that vampires don't have anuses.
<Zaratustra> a vampire's anus is present, but non-working.
<Zaratustra> like a network card without the appropriate driver.
<Kazz> Wow. You're the biggest dork on Earth.
<Sharkey> And you're DMing an rpg with Anus Shades.

Sajuuk
Nerd King of the Frozen North
Nerd King of the Frozen North
Race: Shadow Creature/Progenitor/College Graduate/Nerd
Class: Geek 4/CodeMonkey 2/HardwareWiz 4/BasketballManager 4/WindowsAdmin 4/Root 2/ChaosIncarnate 1

Re: Party Composition/Discussion/Character Posting & Evaluation

Postby Sajuuk » Sat Jun 14, 2008 5:46 pm

, Shadar-Kai Warlord, Planned: Sword Marshal
Init +2 HP 26/26 Bloodied 13 Healing Surge 6 (0 used /9)
AC 17 Fort 15 Reflex 13 Will 13 Speed 5
Str 17 (+3) Con 14 (+2) Dex 11 (+0) Int 16 (+3) Wis 14 (+2) Cha 10 (+0)
Shadow Jaunt - 1/Encounter
Move Action, Personal, Teleportation
You teleport 3 squares and become insubstantial until the start of your next turn
Viper's Strike - At Will
Standard Action, Melee, Weapon
STR Attack vs AC. 1[W] + STR modifier damage
If the target shifts before the start of your next turn, it provokes an AoO from an ally of your choice
Warlord's Favor - 1/Encounter
STR Attack vs AC. 2[W] + STR Modifier Damage. One ally within 5 squares of you gains a power bonus to attack rolls against the target until the end of your next turn. The bonus is equal to 1+INT mod
Inspiring Word - 2/Encounter
Minor Action, You or 1 ally in Close Burst 5, Healing
The target can spend a healing surge and regain an additional 1d6 hit points
Wolf Pack Tactics - At Will
Before you attack, you let one ally adjacent to either you or the target shift 1 square as a free action. STR attack vs AC, 1[W] + STR mod damage.
White Raven Onslaught - 1/Day
STR Attack vs AC. 3[W] + STR modifier damage, and you slide an adjacent ally 1 square. Until the end of the encounter, whenever you or an ally within 10 squares of you makes a successful attack, the attacker slides an adjacent ally 1 square.
MISS: Choose one ally within 10 squares. Until the end of the encounter, the ally slides an adjacent ally 1 square after making a successful attack.

Personality: Roth is a devout believe in the Raven Queen, as are most Shadar-Kai. He does not believe his death has been predetermined. He tends to keep his opinions to himself outside of combat, but he is not afraid to give lots of advice in combat.

Appearance: Roth is a typical specimen of the Sahadar-Kai race. He is 5' 8" with solid black eyes, grayish skin, and white hair.

History: Roth believes that nothing is preordained, including his death. He knows that he will die, and that is certain, but he believes he has control of how, when, and where (within reason). He was kicked out of his hometown for voicing his opinions against raiding the material plane, as he felt that there was no reason to raid people that had done nothing to them and that there was nothing in the Raven Queen's dogma that says that death should be accelerated. After wandering the Shadowfell for a few days, he fell into a vortex and arrived in <location> on this world. He is still a devout believer in the Raven Queen.
[PCs Currently At - Sailing The High Seas]
TODAY: Arodus 28, 4711
PARTY BUFFS ACTIVE: None

"No matter how difficult or absurd you make a puzzle, your players will find an even more impossible and preposterous way of solving it." - http://www.shamusyoung.com/twentysidedtale/?p=680
Titles: He Whose Hand Shapes What Is, Epic Destroyer of Loot, Creator of the Elemental Plane of Bishoujos.

Flopcorn
Adamantine Member

Postby Flopcorn » Sun Jun 15, 2008 3:19 am

My new rogue, complete with story

EDIT: I'm also making a Wizard, because I'm a HUGE WHORE!

, Drow Rogue
Init +5 HP 20/20 Bloodied 10 Healing Surge 5 ( used /5)
AC 17 Fort 12 Reflex 17 Will 13 Speed 6
Str 15 (+2) Con 8 (-1) Dex 20 (+5) Int 10 (+0) Wis 10 (+0) Cha 16 (+3)
Deft Strike - At Will
Standard Action, Dex vs. AC (Melee or Ranged)
Move up to 2 squares before the attack. 1[W] + Dex mod
Darkfire - Encounter
Minor ranged 10 Cha +2 vs. Ref.
Target grants combat advantage and can't benefit from invis/concealment until the end of your next turn.
Positioning Strike - Encounter
Standard, Dex vs. Will
1[W] +Dex mod dmg and target slides Cha mod squares
Eyebite - Encounter
Standard, Cha vs. Will range 10
1d6+Cha dmg and you are invisible to the target until the start of your next turn.
Sly Flourish - At Will
Standard Action, Dex vs. AC (Melee or Ranged)
1[W] +Dex mod + Cha mod
Cloud of Darkness - Encounter
Minor action, Close Burst 1
Blinds/blocks line of sight for all creatures in the cloud except user until the end of the user's next turn
Trick Strike - Daily
Standard, Dex vs. AC
3[W] +dex mod, slide target 1 square, and 1 more square each time you hit the target during the encounter
Notes
Maldrin was raised among the drow to be a spy in the lands of the elves and eladrin. As a youth, he was chosen for training in spite of his docile nature because of his extraordinary agility. He was distant from most of his fellows, and took to the shadows to avoid the cruel world of the drow. When time came for him to go to the surface to gather information, he was intrigued by the elves and eladrin and even went so far as to take up the worship of Sehanine and bind himself to the spirits of the Feywild. Maldrin broke correspondence with his people six months ago, and they would certainly consider him a traitor. He has taken to wandering, either cloaked or in disguise, between cities on the surface world.

Laharl
Overlord of the Netherworld
Overlord of the Netherworld
Race: Demon
Class: Tennis Player 4/Geek 5/Software Simian 2

Postby Laharl » Mon Jun 16, 2008 4:26 pm

, Human Warlock (Paladin multiclass)
Init +1 HP 28/28 Bloodied 14 Healing Surge 7 (0 used /9)
AC 14 Fort 14 Reflex 13 Will 16 Speed 6
Str 13 (+1) Con 16 (+3) Dex 12 (+1) Int 12 (+1) Wis 11 (+0) Cha 18 (+4)
At Will - Eldritch Blast
Cha vs Ref - 1d10+Cha
At Will - Eyebite
Cha vs Will - 1d6+Cha psychic and I'm invisible to him until end
Daily - Curse of the Dark Queen
Cha vs Will - 3d6+Cha psychic, slide 3, sustain minor (slide 1)
At Will - Dire Radiance
Con vs Fort - 1d6+Con radiant, if target moves closer it takes 1d6+Con radiant
Encounter - Vampiric Embrace
Con vs Will - 2d6+Con necrotic, I get 5 temp
Encounter - Paladin's Challenge
See PHB 91, it's too damn long to type

Once upon a midnight dreary, while I pron surfed, weak and weary,
Over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot xxx galore',
While I clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour,
"'Tis not possible!", I muttered, "Give me back my free hardcore!
...quoth the server, 404.-Bash.org

Return to “Golden Blood”