Look a poll.

Moderator: Mr_Praetorian

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Should we drop Savage Tides and pick this back up?

Yes
No votes
No
100%

Total votes: 4

Mr_Praetorian
High Lord of Ham
Race: Paragon Gelatinous Cube
Class: The Classiest

Look a poll.

Postby Mr_Praetorian » Mon Jun 30, 2008 12:03 am

Just a thought, since we're not going to finish Savage Tides before the end of the summer, and because I miss running my warforged game.

Important: After you vote, please respond as to why you are voting in said way. I want opinions, not just answers.
Also Important: This is a hypothetical pole. Don't get bent out of shape if your answer doesn't "win." It's all just speculation at this point.
Of Further Importance: If we did resume Of Blood and Steel, I'd probably restart the lower level encounter, and take out the mind control part, as well as make it shorter.
You! Your character's build displeases me! Come to the boards for nerfing!

Active Characters:

Laharl
Overlord of the Netherworld
Race: Demon
Class: Tennis Player 4/Geek 5/Software Simian 2
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Look a pole.

Postby Laharl » Mon Jun 30, 2008 12:08 am

Savage Tides has a smaller playerbase, making it easier to get meets. Also, I have no clue WTF happened in BvS, even back when this was running frequently.

Once upon a midnight dreary, while I pron surfed, weak and weary,
Over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot xxx galore',
While I clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour,
"'Tis not possible!", I muttered, "Give me back my free hardcore!
...quoth the server, 404.-Bash.org

Sajuuk
Nerd King of the Frozen North
Nerd King of the Frozen North
Race: Shadow Creature/Progenitor/College Graduate/Nerd
Class: Geek 4/CodeMonkey 2/HardwareWiz 4/BasketballManager 4/WindowsAdmin 4/Root 2/ChaosIncarnate 1

Postby Sajuuk » Mon Jun 30, 2008 12:14 am

I agree with dave on the fact that Savage Tides can meet more often, and I enjoying being able to play an incarnum character.
[PCs Currently At - Sailing The High Seas]
TODAY: Arodus 28, 4711
PARTY BUFFS ACTIVE: None

"No matter how difficult or absurd you make a puzzle, your players will find an even more impossible and preposterous way of solving it." - http://www.shamusyoung.com/twentysidedtale/?p=680
Titles: He Whose Hand Shapes What Is, Epic Destroyer of Loot, Creator of the Elemental Plane of Bishoujos.

Mr_Praetorian
High Lord of Ham

Postby Mr_Praetorian » Mon Jun 30, 2008 12:24 am

Surely, Dave, you trust my ability to elaborate and provide ample description? Things did get a little messy towards the end there, if everyone wishes so, I could write few paragraphs about what happened thus far. *Shrug*

Active Characters:

Laharl

Re: Look a poll.

Postby Laharl » Mon Jun 30, 2008 1:23 am

I know. But having missed half the meets, I only have/had the vaguest idea where we were or what had gone before.

While I clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour,

Squall255
The cake is a lie because I ate it.
Race: All of them
Class: Support

Postby Squall255 » Mon Jun 30, 2008 4:30 am

I've grown quite attached to Alexius, and have had a GRAND time RPing him and his back story. All in all, he's a GREAT character to play. So my vote is for Savage Tides.
(|)
(|)

Look! He's a brainless, life-sucking god of death. At sunrise he'll vanish like a bad dream. ~Jigo (Princess Mononoke)

<Tal> Our chem teacher said it didn't really matter how we titled the graphs and tables in our semester prac
<Tal> but i still lost marks for having a Table of +2 Undead Slaying and Graph of Destiny :(

Zanaikin
Tsunshun
Race: Tofu
Class: Strategist 5/Worldforger 3/SW Engineer 5

Postby Zanaikin » Mon Jun 30, 2008 4:39 pm

mmm, I'd have to agree that RPing in Savage Tides is more fun... a real character beats a half-robot by longshot =P
assert( me->is_a_fan_of_warforged( ) == false );
|

()

"Hurrah, Warsaw's ours!" / "Hurrah, Field Marshal!" - Battle report & promotion notice between Alexander Suvorov & Catherine the Great

Laharl

Postby Laharl » Mon Jun 30, 2008 5:05 pm

Mr_Praetorian
High Lord of Ham

Postby Mr_Praetorian » Mon Jun 30, 2008 6:36 pm

Very well. Savage Tides shall continue. If someone with Moderator powers would like to change the same of the forum to "Savage Tides", that'd be swell.

Active Characters:

Laharl

Postby Laharl » Mon Jun 30, 2008 7:01 pm

Consider it done.

Return to “Of Blood and Steel”