Battle of Lake Llavain

Schedules & reviews on meetings [don't spam]

Moderator: Zanaikin

Squall255
The cake is a lie because I ate it.
Race: All of them
Class: Support
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Battle of Lake Llavain

Postby Squall255 » Tue Dec 09, 2008 2:20 am

Seeing Ariethil teleport away, Ulrich devotes his attention to retrieving Samael from the battle field (Run action [NOT expending Jet Boost] to get to his corpse)

223/223 HP
AC:77
Touch AC: 62
FFAC:62
AMF, 20% miss, 50% miss on Ranged attacks, Ray Deflection
(|)
(|)

Look! He's a brainless, life-sucking god of death. At sunrise he'll vanish like a bad dream. ~Jigo (Princess Mononoke)

<Tal> Our chem teacher said it didn't really matter how we titled the graphs and tables in our semester prac
<Tal> but i still lost marks for having a Table of +2 Undead Slaying and Graph of Destiny :(

Zanaikin
Tsunshun
Race: Tofu
Class: Strategist 5/Worldforger 3/SW Engineer 5

Postby Zanaikin » Tue Dec 09, 2008 3:31 am

|

()

"Hurrah, Warsaw's ours!" / "Hurrah, Field Marshal!" - Battle report & promotion notice between Alexander Suvorov & Catherine the Great

Mr_Praetorian
High Lord of Ham
Race: Paragon Gelatinous Cube
Class: The Classiest

Postby Mr_Praetorian » Tue Dec 09, 2008 4:04 am

[Telecomm]Derovarr: Shadow Guards routing northwest. If I had to take a guess, Ariethil just jumped in on that tactical squad. Feed us their coordinates, and we'll be right over. Commander Spekes, give me a status report!

"Teodor, Ul..Ulrich! Nothing could have survived that drop! Prepare to teleport us over to the location of WMS Pearl!"
(Phalanx recharges Aurorum Hurricane)

HP: 206/324
AC: 110
Touch: 78
SR: 29
PR: 36
Protection from Ranged: 750/750
Shield Points: (684/1000), (1000/1000)
(Hasted)
Auras: Defensive Commander (+6 dodge to AC), Melee Commander (+6 on attacks)
Stance: Pearl of Black Doubt (+2 dodge to ac for every failed melee attack, resets to +0 every round)
You! Your character's build displeases me! Come to the boards for nerfing!

Active Characters:

Zanaikin
Tsunshun

Postby Zanaikin » Tue Dec 09, 2008 4:30 am

[telecomm] Daethelar: "Communication lost with WMS Pearl. Lord Derovarr, their location is at [rough coordinates]"

To the north, you notice the flare of artillery and missiles as the artillery corps of the Crimson brigade opened fire upon the teleporting battlemasters. However it seems rather than using full volley fire coordinated by entire companies (like the front Battle line brigades), they're firing steadily and pacing their rate...

( dave: go )
|

()

"Hurrah, Warsaw's ours!" / "Hurrah, Field Marshal!" - Battle report & promotion notice between Alexander Suvorov & Catherine the Great

Laharl
Overlord of the Netherworld
Race: Demon
Class: Tennis Player 4/Geek 5/Software Simian 2
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Laharl » Wed Dec 10, 2008 12:15 am

Teodor teleports to the given coordinates, noting "Ulrich, you take Fearless Leader*, I'd have to monkey with AMFs. Also, their missile carriers seem to be under a firing ban and the Blades' METAACs as well, based on the intercepts I'm getting. Something's fishy here...I think that new hardware Daethelar was talking about might be making an appearance soon." Finsternis recovers manuevers in the meantime.

*Moose and squirrel are not invited under any circumstances

Once upon a midnight dreary, while I pron surfed, weak and weary,
Over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot xxx galore',
While I clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour,
"'Tis not possible!", I muttered, "Give me back my free hardcore!
...quoth the server, 404.-Bash.org

Squall255

Postby Squall255 » Wed Dec 10, 2008 4:52 am

Ulrich rushes up to Derrovar (Run action) and lowers his AMF. "Alright Derrovar. Sorry for the delay, I just figured he'd have learned to stay alive by now..."
(|)
(|)

Look! He's a brainless, life-sucking god of death. At sunrise he'll vanish like a bad dream. ~Jigo (Princess Mononoke)

<Tal> Our chem teacher said it didn't really matter how we titled the graphs and tables in our semester prac
<Tal> but i still lost marks for having a Table of +2 Undead Slaying and Graph of Destiny :(

Zanaikin
Tsunshun

Postby Zanaikin » Wed Dec 10, 2008 5:18 am

|

()

Laharl

Postby Laharl » Wed Dec 10, 2008 5:24 am

"They've got new, high velocity missiles! Damn them!"

Teodor pulls out a scroll and casts Sup Invis [IP std] and flies 120' towards the combat, pulling out his ranged weapons [CE max].

AC: 98

While I clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour,

Zanaikin
Tsunshun

Postby Zanaikin » Fri Dec 12, 2008 4:19 pm

( since I guess Drew isn't doing anything except waiting for Squall to do his stuff... Squall ? )
|

()

Mr_Praetorian
High Lord of Ham

Postby Mr_Praetorian » Fri Dec 12, 2008 4:40 pm

(Sorry, this week has been kinda busy).

[Telecomm]Derovarr: Commander Spekes! I repeat! Report in!

"Ulrich! Hull some ass, let's go!"

Active Characters:

Squall255

Postby Squall255 » Fri Dec 12, 2008 10:53 pm

Well, I guess it's assumed Derrovar has stored his armor and is now able to be teleported? cause that's what I've been waiting on.

Move action next to Derrovar, then uses his Rod of Absorb to power a Greater Teleport to [coordinates].
(|)
(|)

Zanaikin
Tsunshun

Postby Zanaikin » Sat Dec 13, 2008 12:23 am

|

()

Mr_Praetorian
High Lord of Ham

Postby Mr_Praetorian » Mon Dec 15, 2008 12:02 am

Derovarr cursed furiously, before letting forth a empowered roar (Standard action for Iron Heart Surge).

[Telecomm]Derovarr: Blast it to the Abyss! Response time will be slowed, either myself or Commander Helge appear to dimension locked!

Active Characters:

Laharl

Postby Laharl » Mon Dec 15, 2008 9:48 pm

Teodor lets loose a stream of curses at that news and double moves forward (180'), CE still full.

AC: 98

Zanaikin
Tsunshun

Postby Zanaikin » Thu Dec 18, 2008 6:03 pm

okay... everyone's finals are over now, so I'll be enforcing my PBP rules once again.

Squall, post...
|

()

Return to “Game Summaries”