BATTLE MAP: http://zanaikin.major-arcana.org/upload ... lavain.jpg

INITIATIVES:
Derovarr: 43
Ariethil: 39
Teodor: 34
Ulrich: 24
ShadowGuards x 3

AURAS
Derovarr: Defensive (+6 to Dodge AC), Coordination (+6/+6d6 on attacks Coordinated w/ Derovarr), Greater Cloak of Courage, Strategic Guidance +1

STATIS
DEROVARR:
Buffs: Greater Spell Immunity(Disintigrate,Fireball,Firestorm,Shivering Touch,Ray of Enfeeblement,Power Word Petrify,Harm,Power Word Stun)[DDC54], Energy Immunity(Energy, Electricity)[DDC54], Recitation[DDC45], Empowered Mass Protection from Ranged[DDC43] x 2, Empowered Fortunate Fate[DDC43], Empowered Greater Insignia of Warding[DDC43], Valiant Fury[DDC30]

KATI:
Buffs: Greater Spell Immunity(Disintigrate,Fireball,Firestorm,Shivering Touch,Ray of Enfeeblement,Power Word Petrify,Harm,Power Word Stun)[DDC54], Energy Immunity(Energy, Electricity)[DDC54], Recitation[DDC45], Empowered Mass Protection from Ranged[DDC43] x 4, Empowered Fortunate Fate[DDC43], Empowered Greater Insignia of Warding[DDC43], Empowered Visions from the Future[DDC43, PH2], Energy Immunity(Negative) [DDC43]

SAMAEL: *SPLAT*

TEODOR:
Buffs: Greater Spell Immunity(Disintigrate,Fireball,Firestorm,Shivering Touch,Ray of Enfeeblement,Power Word Petrify,Harm,Power Word Stun)[DDC54], Energy Immunity(Energy, Electricity)[DDC54], Recitation[DDC45], Empowered Mass Protection from Ranged[DDC43] x 4, Empowered Fortunate Fate[DDC43], Empowered Greater Insignia of Warding[DDC43], Technomagic Interface[DDC32], Heart of Earth[DDC25], Shaped Antimagic Field

ULRICH:
Buffs: Greater Spell Immunity(Disintigrate,Fireball,Firestorm,Shivering Touch,Ray of Enfeeblement,Power Word Petrify,Harm,Power Word Stun)[DDC54], Energy Immunity(Energy, Electricity)[DDC54], Energy Immunity[DDC54], Soul of Light[DDC49], Healing Lorecall[DDC49], Recitation[DDC45], Empowered Mass Protection from Ranged[DDC43] x 2, Empowered Fortunate Fate[DDC43], Empowered Greater Insignia of Warding[DDC43], Shaped Antimagic Field(Permanent Emanation)
|

()

"Hurrah, Warsaw's ours!" / "Hurrah, Field Marshal!" - Battle report & promotion notice between Alexander Suvorov & Catherine the Great

Zanaikin
Tsunshun
Race: Tofu
Class: Strategist 5/Worldforger 3/SW Engineer 5

Re: Battle of Lake Llavain

Postby Zanaikin » Sun Nov 16, 2008 11:29 pm

BATTLE ORGANIZATION

BM Force 1
8,000 Battlemasters

BM Force 2
8,000 Battlemasters

BM Force 3
8,000 Battlemasters

BM Fodder Force
5,000 Battlemasters

BM Reserves
2,500 Battlemasters

Strike Group 1 (Tharivol [Killed])
4 Assault Skiffs (3 lost)
2 Airindale Mage Companies (heavy casualties)
2 Haven Mage Companies (heavy casualties)
20 Crusaders

Strike Group 2 (Vandria [Killed])
4 Assault Skiffs (3 lost)
2 Airindale Mage Companies (heavy casualties)
2 Haven Mage Companies (heavy casualties)
20 Crusaders

Strike Group 3 (Baelonna)
4 Assault Skiffs
2 Airindale Mage Companies
2 Haven Mage Companies
20 Crusaders

Strike Group 4 (Kanaer)
4 Assault Skiffs
2 Airindale Mage Companies
2 Haven Mage Companies
20 Crusaders

Strike Reserve (Ceriele [Killed])
2 Assault Skiffs
1 Airindale Mage Company
2 Haven Mage Companies
40 Crusaders

Attack Group Banner (Derovarr)
Sky Galleon Retribution [destroyed]
40 Crusaders
20 Warmages [17 lost]

Attack Group Storm (Cary)
Sky Galleon Radiance [destroyed]
Sky Galleon Vindicator
40 Crusaders
20 Warmages

WMS Units
Diamond
Onyx [lost]
Pearl
Jade [lost]
Verdant
Cascade [withdrawn]
Valiant

Unassigned: Kovis

alright everyone, buff up... and make any large scale buffs you need.

I highly recommend Kati use some war magic buffing. Chained spells may have a limit to their range and that it's absurd to try cram all those ppl in, so try Phalanx Chained.

The Battlemaster units have already went ahead to their front line positions, so don't even expect you can try crowding them together for a mass buff...
You have maximum of 20min for final preparations.
|

()

"Hurrah, Warsaw's ours!" / "Hurrah, Field Marshal!" - Battle report & promotion notice between Alexander Suvorov & Catherine the Great

Zanaikin
Tsunshun

Postby Zanaikin » Mon Nov 17, 2008 7:25 pm

you have until Tuesday night to get buffs up, no exceptions
|

()

Mr_Praetorian
High Lord of Ham
Race: Paragon Gelatinous Cube
Class: The Classiest

Postby Mr_Praetorian » Mon Nov 17, 2008 7:46 pm

Auras: Defensive Commander (+6 dodge to AC) and Bombardment Commander (+6 to AoE Spell DCs)
Strategic Guidance +1
Stance: Leading the Charge

HP: 276
AC: 83
Touch: 51
SR: 29
PR: 36
Protection from Ranged: 750/750
Shield Points: (1000/1000), (1000/1000)

Buffs:
Greater Cloak of Courage (DDC 30)

Item Buffs:
See Invisibility (DDC 19) (When combat in imminent)

Obligatory Speech and Rally Check:
"A storm is coming comrades... can you feel it? Do not look to the skies, for there you shall find only the solace of the nearing daybreak. No, this storm I speak of is no mere gathering of clouds, but a manifestation of our will to persevere. Its wrath shall be ours, and its destruction shall be ours, as its full power shall unleashed upon our enemies.

Even now our enemy marches towards us with its greatest show of force to date. Five brigades hastening to meet the Western Alliance forces in what very well may be the most decisive battle of the war. But I do not dread or fear this battle. I do not waste my thoughts wishing it shall not come to pass. I welcome this battle, and the chance to truly show our enemy who they're dealing with!" He finished, his eyes beginning to glow pure, holy white, and his weapon giving off a glow of its own.

"For this is not some mere band of warriors they face. This alliance does not sit upon fragile private interests! This "mere band" is not a matter of convenience, but of convention. For I know that many, many years ago, our ancestors stood together under one banner against an enemy far more terrible and vast than the Imperials and Norinthners could ever hope to be!

So it was, comrades, that in spite of race and class, a band of brothers and sisters took to the field and, at the cost of much, vanquished a great foe! So shall it be, comrades, that now, the very descendants of those warriors will stand together against a great foe!

Know that whatever result unfolds from this battle, that the histories shall note that the forces of Airindale, Archeron, Misalin and Naralan rose up, took to the field in multiple theatres, and combatted the single greatest threat the world has known since the Planar Crusades!

Many of us may perish this day, but our names and actions shall live FOREVER!!!" He roared, as tiny wisps of energy began to collect around him, particularly around his cloak...

Arise! Arise Spellblades of Airindale! Arise Paladins of Misalin! ARISE!!! WARRIORS OF THE SOUTHERN ALLIANCE!!!

Steel yourselves, comrades! FOR THIS IS YOUR HOUR!!!

ARISE!!! AND TO WAR!!!" He finished. By now, the tiny wisps that circled him had increased in speed and number. As he finished, they were suddenly drawn inside of him. Then, no more than a second later, his eyes and cloak turned to a brilliant gold color, as a wave of courage blasted forth from around him. the effect was faint and subtle, but no one could doubt its effects. (Casting Greater Cloak of Courage; Diplomacy (Rally) Check: 62)
Last edited by Mr_Praetorian on Tue Nov 18, 2008 12:49 am, edited 3 times in total.
You! Your character's build displeases me! Come to the boards for nerfing!

Active Characters:

Laharl
Overlord of the Netherworld
Overlord of the Netherworld
Race: Demon
Class: Tennis Player 4/Geek 5/Software Simian 2
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Laharl » Mon Nov 17, 2008 10:09 pm

The Greater Cloak of Courage bypasses Teodor from its effects, as does the emotion of Derovarr's speech. (Mind Blank).

Teodor activates his shields, which CAN withstand firepower of that magnitude! He also puts up an Antimagic Field as soon as buffing is complete.

Personal Buffs active:
Technomagic Interface (DDC32)
AMF (DDC Double.INFINITE)
Heart of Earth (DDC 25)

Once upon a midnight dreary, while I pron surfed, weak and weary,
Over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot xxx galore',
While I clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour,
"'Tis not possible!", I muttered, "Give me back my free hardcore!
...quoth the server, 404.-Bash.org

TheDude51
The cake is a lie because I ate it.

Postby TheDude51 » Tue Nov 18, 2008 12:32 am

Kati's Buffs:
Twinned Casting Array (9th; 6th; 4th)
Phalanx Empowered Chained Twinned Mass Protection From Range (6x 8th)
Total Spell Levels: 67
750 points of protection from range on 125 men
375 points of protection on 3,000 more men
{Phalanx: 6th slot Casting Array; Twinned: 4th slot casting array; Chained: 2AP; Empowered: 5pts spellburn dmg}

Twinned Casting Array (9th; 6th; 4th)
Phalanx Empowered Chained Twinned Mass Protection From Range (6x 8th)
Total Spell Levels: 67
750 points of protection from range on 125 men
375 points of protection on 3,000 more men
{Phalanx: 6th slot Casting Array; Twinned: 4th slot casting array; Chained: 2AP; Empowered: 5pts spellburn dmg}

Note: Crusaders are primary targets, mages and Asperi secondary. Each crusader and command squad member should end with 1,500 points of protection, and each mage and asperi with 750 points. (Party members who feel that this is more than they need given the danger of VILE TWINNED MAXIMIZED EMPOWERED SLASHING DISPELS AT CL >9000 are encouraged to refuse the protection)

Twinned Casting Array (9th, 6th, 3rd)
Rapid Chained Empowered Phalanx Ranged Fortunate Fate (6x 7th) (Rapid via Rod)
Total Spell Levels: 60
Fortunate Fate on 130 Targets
{Phalanx: 6th slot casting array; Chained: 3rd slot casting array; Empowered: 5pts spellburn dmg}

Twinned Casting Array (9th, 6th, 3rd)
Rapid Chained Empowered Phalanx Ranged Fortunate Fate (6x 7th) (Rapid via Rod)
Total Spell Levels: 60
Fortunate Fate on 130 Targets
{Phalanx: 6th slot casting array; Chained: 3rd slot casting array; Empowered: 5pts spellburn dmg}

Empowered Fortunate Fate is put on all the Crusaders and the Misalen commanders, plus up to 50 Airindale commanders, if they want it.

Empowered Greater Insignia of Warding (8th)
+7 Sacred to AC and Reflex saves (All command squads, Crusaders, Mages, and Asperi)

DDC: 43 for all

Total AP spent: 4
Total Spellburn Damage: 20
Total spell levels expended: 262 These are mostly taken from the rod of Absorption, which is recharged with lower level slots.
Slots expended:
2x 9th
2x 8th
4x 7th
20x 4th
20x 3rd
20x 2nd
20x 1st

Kati's personal Buffs:
Empowered Visions of the Future. +3 Sacred to saves and +3 Dodge to AC. Immediate Action Discharge (Sacred and dodge increase to +12 until beginning of next turn)
Energy Immunity (Negative)

Samael's Buffs (all DDC 40):
Fell Flight
See the Unseen
Dark One's Own Luck (reflex)
Heart of Earth
Dark Foresight
Elemental Body (Fire)
Superior Invisibility
Shaped Antimagic Field
Indomitability

Samael refuses the second of Kati's Protecion from Range spells
Last edited by TheDude51 on Tue Nov 18, 2008 10:52 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Would it not be easier
In that case for the government
To dissolve the people
And elect another?
-Bertolt Brecht

Zanaikin
Tsunshun

Postby Zanaikin » Tue Nov 18, 2008 7:33 am

remember to inform me if you choose not to take a buff...
|

()

Mr_Praetorian
High Lord of Ham

Postby Mr_Praetorian » Tue Nov 18, 2008 2:05 pm

[marked for deletion]
Derovarr does not take the second protection from ranged.

Active Characters:

Squall255
The cake is a lie because I ate it.
Race: All of them
Class: Support
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Squall255 » Tue Nov 18, 2008 9:14 pm

Ulrich's buffs:
HP: 223/223
Self: Shaped AMF
Energy Immunity (Fire)(Song of power)
Soul of Light
Healing Lorecall

Party: (All Song of Divine Power'd)
Chained Greater Spell Immunity (Arvitor enhanced due to proximity)
Chained Energy Immunity (Energy)
Chained Energy Immunity (Electricity)
DDC: 49
Song of Divine Power DDC: 54

Greater Spell Immunity Spell List: Disintigrate, Fireball, Firestorm, Shivering Touch, Ray of Enfeeblement, Power Word Petrify, Harm, Power Word Stun

Ulrich refuses the second protection from ranged.
(|)
(|)

Look! He's a brainless, life-sucking god of death. At sunrise he'll vanish like a bad dream. ~Jigo (Princess Mononoke)

<Tal> Our chem teacher said it didn't really matter how we titled the graphs and tables in our semester prac
<Tal> but i still lost marks for having a Table of +2 Undead Slaying and Graph of Destiny :(

Zanaikin
Tsunshun

Postby Zanaikin » Tue Nov 18, 2008 9:45 pm

( while we're waiting for Judson to fix the buff-post )

"...ARISE! AND TO WAR!"
As the emanation poured out from Derovarr in all directionly, the assembled alliance forces, including over a thousand elves of Airindale, half-elves of Haven, and nearly three hundred Misalinians, raised thousands of swords, staves, and pollarms into the air before joining in with their own battle cries. It felt as if even the sturdy towering trees of Airindale and the fortified Keep itself shook under the call to battle. Hundreds of birds that have recently repopulated this forest flew out of their nests in fright. The chant continued for minutes before Daethelar finally raised his arms and began the distribution of troops for this battle.

( Derovarr inspires the troops to Fanatic morale with a single rally )

As the Imperial line came to about thirty miles of the Battlemasters' positions 5mi within the Thatahl Keep lockdown region, the CBL was ordered forward as planned. A few minutes of time passed, then Daethelar reports that the Imperials have stopped their advance while their artillery corps began their bombardment upon the Battlemasters at a range of 26 miles. Furthermore...

[Telecomm] Daethelar: "Missile launch from the enemy command landships, huge ones too, I count fourteen of them. The Crimson Brigade has also began shifting towards the west towards our left wing."

[Telecomm] Kanaer: "Should the strike groups engage?"

[Telecomm] Daethelar: "The Crimson Brigade has yet to open fire from their rear positions, and the Imperial line is still holding their ground rather than a defensive retreat. I think we should hold for now. Lord Derovarr? When do you suggest we begin teleporting the Battlemasters in towards the enemy rear?"

EDIT: Map updated...
|

()

Zanaikin
Tsunshun

Postby Zanaikin » Tue Nov 18, 2008 10:54 pm

full bufflist updated...

[marked for deletion]
|

()

Mr_Praetorian
High Lord of Ham

Postby Mr_Praetorian » Tue Nov 18, 2008 11:26 pm

[Telecomm]Derovarr: When the Crimson Brigade opens fire, begin the teleportations.

Active Characters:

Zanaikin
Tsunshun

Postby Zanaikin » Wed Nov 19, 2008 12:59 am

|

()

Mr_Praetorian
High Lord of Ham

Postby Mr_Praetorian » Wed Nov 19, 2008 1:19 am

[Telecomm]Derovarr: Mend those gaps and recharge those shields! Cary, abandon ship and move your attack group to the Vindicator.Daethelar, prepare to begin those teleportations on my mark.

Active Characters:

Zanaikin
Tsunshun

Postby Zanaikin » Wed Nov 19, 2008 2:52 am

As the Radiance plummeted towards the ground, Cary and her attack group flew off the 'sinking' ship and over to the Vindicator. A minute later, the Radiance crashed through the forest canopy below and the ground shook as it impacted the surface at high speed.

Meanwhile, the Battlemasters are continuing their untiring sprint forward at a speed of roughly two miles per minute, while being continuously pounded by Imperial heavy artillery and periodic focused volleys from their MLRS...
|

()

Return to “Game Summaries”