Schedules & reviews on meetings [don't spam]

Moderator: Zanaikin

Zanaikin
Tsunshun
Race: Tofu
Class: Strategist 5/Worldforger 3/SW Engineer 5

Re: Battle of Quarter Cross

Postby Zanaikin » Mon Oct 20, 2008 4:53 am

Samael's rapid thrusts with his glaive were mostly dodged, but only two touched Tristan, which hit the same shimmering barrier of shield energy. However, impacting it made Samael notice something was different - the faint energy barrier wasn't only appearing when struck. Instead it persistently kept in place, flaring against even the wind.
( Teodor notices that this is EMS on maximum setting ).

Of Jens' orb volley, four of them were dodged by Tristan, but one of them struck and erupted into silver fire, burning his right chest. Tristan turned to glare against Jens with such murderous intent that Samael could almost feel as if energy was pouring out of the vampire.

( also anyone who makes an attack against Ariethil: also roll a % roll along with your attack roll )
|

()

"Hurrah, Warsaw's ours!" / "Hurrah, Field Marshal!" - Battle report & promotion notice between Alexander Suvorov & Catherine the Great

TheDude51
The cake is a lie because I ate it.

Postby TheDude51 » Mon Oct 20, 2008 4:58 am

Kati moves up 240 feet, Kara readying an action to cast Divine Barrier if she is attacked.
Would it not be easier
In that case for the government
To dissolve the people
And elect another?
-Bertolt Brecht

Zanaikin
Tsunshun

Postby Zanaikin » Mon Oct 20, 2008 12:49 pm

|

()

"Hurrah, Warsaw's ours!" / "Hurrah, Field Marshal!" - Battle report & promotion notice between Alexander Suvorov & Catherine the Great

Squall255
Race: All of them
Class: Support
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Squall255 » Mon Oct 20, 2008 3:39 pm

Osmund activates Flame Jets, and Ulrich takes a Double Move towards the ship (400ft) and ending my turn.
(|)
(|)

Look! He's a brainless, life-sucking god of death. At sunrise he'll vanish like a bad dream. ~Jigo (Princess Mononoke)

<Tal> Our chem teacher said it didn't really matter how we titled the graphs and tables in our semester prac
<Tal> but i still lost marks for having a Table of +2 Undead Slaying and Graph of Destiny :(

Zanaikin
Tsunshun

Postby Zanaikin » Mon Oct 20, 2008 9:16 pm

Vandria [telecomm]:
"Strike force has fully engaged with the Imperial units at the HQ. Light casualties so far. However now that we are engaged, I believe our forces will achieve local superiority over the defenders."

Daethelar [telecomm]:
"Enemy reinforcements are en route towards you Vandria. They'll be there within a minute or so."

Aelisar [telecomm]:
"Tharivol, Baelonna, Kanaer, give them another half minute or so, then launch your attacks!"

...meanwhile... on the ship...

Thus far between their attacks, Kovis has managed to land only a single upon Ariethil. Kovis himself however had already received five cuts from her courtblade, each of them far more minor and inflicting the same wound upon Ariethil, although one of the wounds look warped by magic.

Ariethil's courtblade surged with a combination of raw arcane power and frost energy as she gave it a quick flourish, and it declared 'wraith'. [spellcraft: Wraithstrike, Shivering Touch]
Ariethil: "Tools of a blind faith should learn their place!"

She then blurred for a moment and vanished, teleporting in and out of the Crusaders' formation and slashing at the Golem Armored troops. Five consecutive short teleports sent out five series of dimensionally-folded cuts, which slashed into the Crusaders' armor. Frost released from the blade with each attack. But when it all ended, the Crusaders suffered serious wounds from the cuts, but none fatal and all of them could still move fine, as if unaffected by the cold.
Ariethil looked surprised for less than a fraction of a second. She then glared at Derovarr, "in that case!"

Ariethil then ported to the other side of Derovarr and stabbed her blade straight in. The triple revolving shadow doubled of her courtblade did nothing against the Golem Armor, but the quintuple dimensionally-folded cuts all came in, but only one crashed straight in - the actual sword itself.
( Hit1: 68 damage )
[giveme the Retributive feedback, but unless you have defenses that I don't know about which cancels the damage from the first hit completely after DR, starmantle (since you wear it inself the armor), retributive... ]
Ariethil: "RELEASE!"
The courtblade glowed for a moment and then sent a surge of magic from its hilt into Derovarr's armor. Wards crashed and burned as every magic effect on Derovarr was ripped apart by the powerful dispel, and the chaotic magical energy released surged and burned at Derovarr. [spellcraft: some kind of Slashing Dispel]
( Dispelled: All, Damage: 83 Magic + 83 Vile )

On the other side, a seriously injured Tristan muttered two short phrases [including Wraithstrike] and vanished from Samael's front and reappeared right besides Jens while releasing a flurry of slashes his way. Tristan's Antimagic Field then slammed into position at the same instant as the cuts went in. With no cancelling Antimagic Field, Tristan's three phantom blades vanished for a brief second as they touched his own AMF, but almost none of Jens' defensive gear was active against the real slash effects [including Elemental Body].
( Hit1: 56 damage + 6 precision )
( Hit2(crit): 70 damage + 25 precision )
( Hit3: 44 damage + 7 precision )

The he ported to the other side and launched another volley:
( Hit1: 51 damage + 20 precision )
( Hit2(crit): 90 damage + 22 precision )
( Hit3(crit): 82 damage + 8 precision )

Then, with his left hand, firing at almost point blank range towards the falling Jens whom was already shredded by the heavy blows, he lets loose an orb which impacts Jens a split second later, the sonic energy spread out and shattered several remaining connections, and the remnants of his body fell down towards the ground below in five pieces headed in separate vectors.
( Orb of Sound : 60 sonic damage )
Tristan: "Blaster trying to take on a mage-killer without even a readied AMF... fool."

Kovis then rushed around Derovarr into a flanking position against Ariethil, glaive striking out against the elf in rage, but his attacks were repeatedly evaded by the moving blur of a target.

With Tristan gone for a moment, Coric let loose a volley of energy arrows from his fingertips towards Ariethil. However not a single made contact.

( positions updated, back to you guys' turns... )
|

()

TheDude51

Postby TheDude51 » Mon Oct 20, 2008 11:51 pm

Would it not be easier
To dissolve the people
And elect another?
-Bertolt Brecht

Mr_Praetorian
High Lord of Ham
Race: Paragon Gelatinous Cube
Class: The Classiest

Postby Mr_Praetorian » Tue Oct 21, 2008 3:08 am

(Damage from Retributive Amulet: 26)

Learning rather quickly after her last attack, Derovarr is quick to regain his defensive posture (-10CE).

Telecomm: Crusaders, aid Kovis and myself in our attacks on the traitor! Five a piece! And keep on the defensive!

Derovarr then prepared to attack when the Crusaders were distracting her.

(Swift action to change stance to Immortal Fortitude, 1 TU swift action to switch Mobile Commander to Coordination Commander, move action to focus 'said aura on Ariethil, standard action to ready a Smiting Strike of Perfect Clarity to be executed as the crusaders aid him and Kovis (which happens technically after their turn), 1 AP swift action to use 3 BoB charges, move action to activate Daylight effect through halberd, standard action to activate True seeing Effect)

Attack roll: 19+75=94 touch, divine blade (57%)
Damage Roll: 238 damage.

HP: (23) 70/264
AC: 96
Touch: 64
SP: (1000/1000)/(1000/1000)
You! Your character's build displeases me! Come to the boards for nerfing!

Active Characters:

Squall255
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Squall255 » Tue Oct 21, 2008 4:22 am

(|)
(|)

Look! He's a brainless, life-sucking god of death. At sunrise he'll vanish like a bad dream. ~Jigo (Princess Mononoke)

<Tal> Our chem teacher said it didn't really matter how we titled the graphs and tables in our semester prac
<Tal> but i still lost marks for having a Table of +2 Undead Slaying and Graph of Destiny :(

Laharl
Overlord of the Netherworld
Race: Demon
Class: Tennis Player 4/Geek 5/Software Simian 2

Postby Laharl » Tue Oct 21, 2008 8:46 pm

Once upon a midnight dreary, while I pron surfed, weak and weary,
Over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot xxx galore',
While I clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour,
"'Tis not possible!", I muttered, "Give me back my free hardcore!
...quoth the server, 404.-Bash.org

Zanaikin
Tsunshun

Postby Zanaikin » Tue Oct 21, 2008 9:31 pm

|

()

Mr_Praetorian
High Lord of Ham
Race: Paragon Gelatinous Cube
Class: The Classiest

Postby Mr_Praetorian » Wed Oct 22, 2008 12:03 am

(16 feedback damage
Activate Herioc Surge, and spend 3 action points to to take 20 on save)

Despite taking unfathomable damage, and nearly collapsing after Ariethil's assault, Derovarr manages to hold his ground, his weapon, and his dignity.

"Not... done.. yet..." He replied while coughing up blood, as his gaze returned to her, his eyes burning holy white with anger.

Telecomm: Kovis! Samael! Let's send this venomous creature to the Abyss!

(Move action to focus Coord Commander towards Ariethil, Standard to ready a Diamond Nightmare Blade to be executed alongside of Kovis' and Samaels attacks, WRT on Kovis (CE to full), 1 TU for swift to reengage Wraithstrike)

Attack Roll: 3+58=61 touch divine blade (66%) (Cocentration= 75)
Damage: 117 damage

HP: (23) 1/264
AC: 99
Touch AC: 67
SP: (1000/1000)/(1000/1000)
Last edited by Mr_Praetorian on Wed Oct 22, 2008 1:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
You! Your character's build displeases me! Come to the boards for nerfing!

Active Characters:

TheDude51

Postby TheDude51 » Wed Oct 22, 2008 12:08 am

Moving in perfect coordination with Derovarr and Kovis, Samael imbues his glaive with blazing holy power and slices at Ariethil.

Arjuna: Cast True Strike
Samael move: Imbue glaive with a Holy Greater Combust
Standard: Smite Evil Emerald Razor
AP boost to attack roll

Attack Roll: 89 Touch
% roll: 59
Damage: 108 + 53 fire + 52 holy

Arjuna readies to cast Greater Deflection Guard if Samael is attacked
Samael readies to replace his Indomitability, Arjuna readies to cast Heal on Samael if he would go unconscious.

AC: 64 (83 if GDG triggers)
Touch AC: 45 (64 if GDG triggers)
Would it not be easier
To dissolve the people
And elect another?
-Bertolt Brecht

Zanaikin
Tsunshun

Postby Zanaikin » Wed Oct 22, 2008 1:56 am

Kovis: "Pile in from three sides and take her down!" [Coordinate: Aid Other: +6 attack on each person's next attack against Ariethil]
He surges his glaive with arcane energy and imbues it with an Improved Sacred Empowered Smiting Firestorm underneath the force layer, his staff casting Wraithstrike and Empowered True Strike upon himself, and then, focusing all of his power, he launches a full attack against Ariethil. Five consecutive thrusts went out, but only the first struck her, and the glaivehead promptly exploded in silver flames. Her wards lessened the effects somewhat, but the flame burst completely severed her left forearm and sent it hurling.
Gritting her teeth in pain, she manages to parry both Derovarr and Samael's strikes with her blade. She then completed a spell she was preparing to cast and teleported out.
|

()

Squall255

Postby Squall255 » Wed Oct 22, 2008 4:06 am

(|)
(|)

Laharl
Race: Demon
Class: Tennis Player 4/Geek 5/Software Simian 2

Postby Laharl » Wed Oct 22, 2008 4:43 am

"Hah. Easy for you to say, cleric-boy."

Teodor swears, pulling out his final stake. Finsternis casts another True Strike as he flies to Tristan and slams the spear at the vampire, the resonance generator still buzzing.

Attack: 72 touch (1IP for +9, 2IP to ignore his DR)
Damage: 41 light, 14physical

Teodor then chortles, "I hope you like your this light new exfoliant for that dry, brittle skin of yours."

AC: 80
Touch: 60

Once upon a midnight dreary, while I pron surfed, weak and weary,
Over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot xxx galore',
While I clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour,
"'Tis not possible!", I muttered, "Give me back my free hardcore!
...quoth the server, 404.-Bash.org

Return to “Game Summaries”