Zanaikin
Tsunshun
Race: Tofu
Class: Strategist 5/Worldforger 3/SW Engineer 5

Re: Battle of Quarter Cross

Postby Zanaikin » Mon Oct 20, 2008 2:24 am

|

()

"Hurrah, Warsaw's ours!" / "Hurrah, Field Marshal!" - Battle report & promotion notice between Alexander Suvorov & Catherine the Great

Mr_Praetorian
High Lord of Ham
Race: Paragon Gelatinous Cube
Class: The Classiest

Postby Mr_Praetorian » Mon Oct 20, 2008 2:32 am

Telecomm: Response forces moving in to aid Kovis. Jens! Get us over there! Crusaders! Get those armors and grenades ready! The time to avenge our comrades is now!

(Readying action to summon armor after we teleport in)
You! Your character's build displeases me! Come to the boards for nerfing!

Active Characters:

Zanaikin
Tsunshun

Postby Zanaikin » Mon Oct 20, 2008 2:42 am

The command squad teleports over to Kovis' original location, and you see the main force, about 800ft west from you and its forces already entangled with the Imperial forces defending the huge HQ ship steadily advancing forward. One of the Assault Skiffs was slowing down from the main group, and explosions rocked its surface while a melee raged across it. There were no Misalin Crusaders onboard the Skiff in question, for its only passengers (not crew) were Kovis' command squad. Even in the distance you could see Kovis' eldritch glaive clashing against the cold steel blade of an elven opponent, one far faster, but less precise and exacting in her blows. Near him you could see Agnes and Coric defending themselves (rather poorly) against the Crimson energy blade of another figure, while several Airindale spellguards were busy fighting against what hostile assault mages, or grenadiers, as they were wearing Imperial uniforms.

( initiatives, post first round action [which'll definitely be side-based] )
|

()

"Hurrah, Warsaw's ours!" / "Hurrah, Field Marshal!" - Battle report & promotion notice between Alexander Suvorov & Catherine the Great

Laharl
Overlord of the Netherworld
Race: Demon
Class: Tennis Player 4/Geek 5/Software Simian 2
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Laharl » Mon Oct 20, 2008 2:56 am

Init: 32

Teodor flies 240' forward and pulls out his Lucent Lance spear (full CE).

AC: 92
Touch AC: 72

Once upon a midnight dreary, while I pron surfed, weak and weary,
Over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot xxx galore',
While I clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour,
"'Tis not possible!", I muttered, "Give me back my free hardcore!
...quoth the server, 404.-Bash.org

Mr_Praetorian
High Lord of Ham

Postby Mr_Praetorian » Mon Oct 20, 2008 2:56 am

Telecomm: Hold on Kovis. We're on our way.

Derovarr thought, as he began to move forward, a stream of holy energy trailing behind his halberd. "Crusaders! Advance! Prepare to charge, and fear no darkness!"

(Activate Flame Jet, Swift to change Defensive Commander to Charge Commander, (+6d6 to damage on charge attacks, Double Move: 320ft)

Telecomm: Samael, Teodor and [ACR 8 Squad] take the vampire. [ACR 10 Squad] with me on the elf.

(CE to full).

AC: 98
Touch AC: 63
SP: (1000/1000) (1000/1000)
PfR: 375
Init: 23

Active Characters:

Squall255
The cake is a lie because I ate it.
Race: All of them
Class: Support
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Squall255 » Mon Oct 20, 2008 3:13 am

Init 21

Ulrich moves forward 220 ft. and up 50 ft. (130ft. base move speed, +30 command aura, double move) If he can see any good targets, he tells Osmund to hit it with a Radiant Assault.
Spot Check:
AC:68, Touch: 53(Ray Deflection), 20% miss Concealment, 50% miss vs. Ranged
Last edited by Squall255 on Mon Oct 20, 2008 3:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
(|)
(|)

Look! He's a brainless, life-sucking god of death. At sunrise he'll vanish like a bad dream. ~Jigo (Princess Mononoke)

<Tal> Our chem teacher said it didn't really matter how we titled the graphs and tables in our semester prac
<Tal> but i still lost marks for having a Table of +2 Undead Slaying and Graph of Destiny :(

TheDude51

Postby TheDude51 » Mon Oct 20, 2008 3:19 am

Initiatives:
Samael: 25
Kati: 24
Jens: 20

Samael engages his Flame Jets, double moving up 260 feet. Arjuna casts Arcane Spellsurge on him, and Samael casts Eyes of the Oracle, prepping an action to cast Indomitability if his current ward is expended. Samael CE's to full. (DDC: 39)

AC: 76
Touch AC: 57

Jens advances up about 200 feet, Caelotheir casting Arcane Spellsurge on him (DDC 44). Jens casts a Deadly Sunstroke on the entire group of enemies on the Skiff. (133 sacred damage (199 vs undead), Fort DC 46 for 1/2) (DDC 48). He then casts an Maximized, Fire-subbed, Valignat-Empowered Energy Volley.
Orbs:
2x Yellow
2x Green
1x Blue

Spot Check: 24, with low-Light vision

AC: 66
Touch AC: 51

Kati moves up 240 feet while Kara casts Eyes of the Oracle on her. She readies an action to cast Divine Barrier if she is attacked.

AC: 65
Touch AC: 43
Would it not be easier
In that case for the government
To dissolve the people
And elect another?
-Bertolt Brecht

Zanaikin
Tsunshun

Postby Zanaikin » Mon Oct 20, 2008 3:32 am

A volley of silver fire went in, and the seven grenadiers(?) onboard the Assault Skiff erupted in silver flames. The spellguards quickly pounced upon those who managed to barely survive, and none of them lived for more than a few seconds. However Ariethil and Tristan evaded the attack spell with almost effortless ease.

The clashing of blades continued around Kovis and Ariethil continuously ported back and forth around him while slashing out with her courtblade. The final shadow-port of her chains also put her on the other side of Kovis (who's now blocking the way between her and Derovarr).

Meanwhile, a bladestorm erupted around Agnes as Tristan suddenly split himself into seven selves and pounced on her. When it ended, even before Agnes collapsed to the deck, Tristan pierced her head with his crimson rapier and then let out a green ray which permanently erased her existence.
|

()

Laharl

Postby Laharl » Mon Oct 20, 2008 3:40 am

Teodor delays until after Derovarr.

While I clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour,

Zanaikin
Tsunshun

Postby Zanaikin » Mon Oct 20, 2008 3:43 am

Kovis then flipped to the side, using his glaive as balance, and then launched his own attacks against Ariethil, each of which parried off to the sides.

Meanwhile Coric, holding an energy shortsword in one hand and firing energy arrows with the other, fired several shots against Tristan in rage, each of which were dodged effortlessly by the vampire.
|

()

Mr_Praetorian
High Lord of Ham

Postby Mr_Praetorian » Mon Oct 20, 2008 3:46 am

"FOR MISALIN!" Derovarr roared as his flame jet pushed him towards Kovis' attacker, somewhere along the way his halberd seeming turned into a weapon of pure energy.

(Swift to active Wraithstrike, immediate to activate Flame Jet special, Free to activate divine blade, Executing War God's Charge: +20 attack/+6d6+23 damage for all participants)

Attack roll (-10 (20) PA): Critical Miss
AP burn reroll: 16+64= 80 (touch, divine blade)

(1 Ap for swift to switch charge commander for Defensive Commander)

AC:79
Touch: 47
SP: (1000/1000) (1000/1000)
PfR: 375

Active Characters:

TheDude51

Postby TheDude51 » Mon Oct 20, 2008 3:52 am

Samael activates his Flame Jets at Derovarr's command, surging forward at the head of a squad of Crusaders to slam into Tristan.

Attack: 67 Antimagic Find the Gap
Damage: 86

Arjuna readies to cast Greater Deflection Guard if Tristan attacks Samael.
Would it not be easier
To dissolve the people
And elect another?
-Bertolt Brecht

Zanaikin
Tsunshun

Postby Zanaikin » Mon Oct 20, 2008 3:57 am

A full squad of Crusaders blasted off alongside Derovarr, and Arielthil quickly raised a bubble of energy as they soared in straight towards her from the distance. The image of her body was blurry to the eyesight even as Derovarr moved closer, not because of any magical enchantment, but because she was moving as such inhuman speeds that it was near impossible to make out her exact position at any point. Her wards deflected the attacks slightly, but it was her lightning fast parries and sidesteps which allowed her to evade every attack along Derovarr and the Crusaders' charge.

As Samael made for Tristan, he noticed that the vampire was surrounded in shadows clinging to him, and the Find-the-Gap spell was not giving any inference to where his 'weak spot' was. The vampire quickly put up an Antimagic Field as Samael made way towards him. Samael's glaive manages to make contact, but at such an angle that it glanced off his reinforced uniform.
|

()

Laharl

Postby Laharl » Mon Oct 20, 2008 3:59 am

Teodor keeps his defense up as he flies 240' towards Tristan.

AC: 98
Touch AC: 78

TheDude51

Postby TheDude51 » Mon Oct 20, 2008 4:12 am

Samael moves into a defensive posture, cautiously probing Tristan's defenses.

Full CE, making a full attack. Robilar's Gambit active.
Attacks: 22, 40(nat 20), 29, 20, 25 (nat 20)
Damage:
hit1: 37
hit2: 37
hit3: 39
hit4: 36
hit5: 32

Arjuna casts Eyes of the Oracle on itself (DDC 35), readying an action to cast Heal on Samael if he would go unconscious. Arjuna also readies to cast Greater Deflection Guard if anyone attacks Samael.

AC: 82 (+18 with GDG)
Touch AC: 63 (+18 with GDG)

Jens moves up 200 feet, casting True Strike on himself. He then unleashes his Energy Volley at Tristan.
Attack rolls (all touch): 71, 54, 51, 49, 45
Damage: 135 sacred each.

Caelotheir then readies an action to cast Prismatic Sphere if Jens is attacked.

AC: 70
Touch AC: 54
Would it not be easier
To dissolve the people
And elect another?
-Bertolt Brecht

Return to “Game Summaries”