Schedules & reviews on meetings [don't spam]

Moderator: Zanaikin

Mr_Praetorian
High Lord of Ham
Race: Paragon Gelatinous Cube
Class: The Classiest

Re: Battle of Quarter Cross

Postby Mr_Praetorian » Fri Oct 24, 2008 12:05 am

Last edited by Mr_Praetorian on Fri Oct 24, 2008 2:06 am, edited 2 times in total.
You! Your character's build displeases me! Come to the boards for nerfing!

Active Characters:

Laharl
Overlord of the Netherworld
Race: Demon
Class: Tennis Player 4/Geek 5/Software Simian 2
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Laharl » Fri Oct 24, 2008 12:30 am

Teodor spots Tristan, particularly after Derovarr makes his location obvious, and moves to aid the Guardian Marshal (360', that's a double move, CE full). IPStandard to ready a 120' shadow jump towards Ulrich's corpse if Tristan comes within 10' of me.

AC: 91
Touch: 71

Once upon a midnight dreary, while I pron surfed, weak and weary,
Over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot xxx galore',
While I clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour,
"'Tis not possible!", I muttered, "Give me back my free hardcore!
...quoth the server, 404.-Bash.org

TheDude51
The cake is a lie because I ate it.

Postby TheDude51 » Fri Oct 24, 2008 3:40 am

Would it not be easier
In that case for the government
To dissolve the people
And elect another?
-Bertolt Brecht

Zanaikin
Tsunshun
Race: Tofu
Class: Strategist 5/Worldforger 3/SW Engineer 5

Postby Zanaikin » Fri Oct 24, 2008 4:00 am

Aelisar[telecomm]: " I'll send our fifth reserve force over - two mage companies and four skiffs, will that be enough ? "

After Derovarr's charge and the flare of Tristan's shields, Kovis noticed him also. Leveling his glaive straight down and imbuing it with another sacred fire storm, he launch himself straight down towards Tristan as well. At his approach, Tristan quickly brought up his antimagic field. Focusing his energy, Kovis drives the glaive straight towards Tristan other shoulder, but was stopped by the shield. The glaive then spewed forth another burst of silver fire, which was once again partially evaded, leaving a heavy patch of scorched burns across Tristan's shoulders and torso.

Tristan looks at Derovarr and Kovis for a moment, his familiar casting Wraithstrike and Eyes of the Oracle once again, then darted his eyes to the side and directly ported out. He then appears next to Teodor, who teleported himself in defense and causing the dimensionally-folded cuts to strike thin air (Teodor also notices that he automatically went into Shadow Leap, something which only happens when in Lockdown or Anchored). Instead of pouncing after him again, Tristan instead expanded a staff in his hand, pointed at himself to cast a Harm spell, and then shrunk it back. He then pounced towards Teodor twice again in succession...
( Atk1: 51 damage + 9 precision damage )
( Atk2: miss
( Atk3: 57 damage + 14 precision damage )

( Atk1: 57 damage + 14 precision damage )
( Atk2: 57 damage + 16 precision damage )
( Atk3(crit): 83 damage + 20 precision damage )
|

()

"Hurrah, Warsaw's ours!" / "Hurrah, Field Marshal!" - Battle report & promotion notice between Alexander Suvorov & Catherine the Great

Laharl
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Laharl » Fri Oct 24, 2008 4:20 am

Teodor dodges one killing blow, then another, launching a one-word telepathic message, more of a scream, really: "Lockdown!"

(2AP for a second ninja-dodge, 4AP to survive at negative)
(HP: -88/233, can't be healed past 133 due to vile and cursed)

While I clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour,

Mr_Praetorian
High Lord of Ham

Postby Mr_Praetorian » Fri Oct 24, 2008 4:45 am

Last edited by Mr_Praetorian on Fri Oct 24, 2008 1:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Active Characters:

Laharl

Postby Laharl » Fri Oct 24, 2008 4:47 am

Teodor responds weakly, "I didn't need you to tell me that, I'm a big boy now. Also, cancel that lockdown call. Something weird is going on here..."

TheDude51

Postby TheDude51 » Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:06 am

Would it not be easier
To dissolve the people
And elect another?
-Bertolt Brecht

Zanaikin
Tsunshun

Postby Zanaikin » Fri Oct 24, 2008 1:19 pm

Kovis imbues his glaive with silver fire once more, his familiar casting support spells, and he moved right up to Tristan, only to have Tristan port away from him once more, reappearing 40ft up. He stared after Tristan, both eyes still glaring, but also showing signs of immense exhaustion in both spirit and magic.
( running out in AP and low on upper level spells ).
|

()

"Hurrah, Warsaw's ours!" / "Hurrah, Field Marshal!" - Battle report & promotion notice between Alexander Suvorov & Catherine the Great

Zanaikin
Tsunshun

Postby Zanaikin » Fri Oct 24, 2008 10:34 pm

[ marked for deletion ]

Dave : it's your turn you know =P
|

()

Laharl

Postby Laharl » Fri Oct 24, 2008 10:52 pm

Teodor pulls out a Heal scroll and quickly incants, hoping that Tristan doesn't notice. (Restores me to 22 whole HP!) He then clicks in his Belt of Battle for a full-round action, beginning with a move action maneuver teleport to Ulrich's corpse. He then grabs hold of the priest's hand and activates his Boots of Greater Teleport, returning the pair to Blackbog (CE full during all of this, in case Tristan is a douche).

As this occurs, he puts out a quick telebond call, "Going back, somebody grab Buumstic or the Cardinal's staves if you get the chance."

AC: 91
Touch: 71

Zanaikin
Tsunshun

Postby Zanaikin » Fri Oct 24, 2008 10:53 pm

Vandria : "Our forces are advantageous. Our Spellguards are far superior to Imperial Grenadiers and are destroying them in melee; War-Wizs have disintegrated most of the HQ's defenses, and we're keeping the fire of their surviving vehicles in check."

At the moment, the Airindale reserve force of ~200 mages and 4 Skiffs drops in right atop the Northeastern Imperial relief column, who just salvoed their latest volley against Vandria's forces. All hell began breaking loose suddenly as the Airindale reserve pounced upon the Imperial force in close range... and the badly outnumbered Imperial column began to crumble almost immediately

Kanaer : "Looks like we caught the enemy artillery right after launch and completely duck footed! My forces are quickly achieving local superiority over target C."

Tharivol : "Same to report at target A! Enemy artillery units are trying to flee."

Baelonna : "We've taken a single volley the enemy held in reserve. Whoever is in charge over there appears to be smarter than the others, and those MLRS things are devastating."

Daethelar : "Frontal battlemaster units are reaching the first Imperial battle line!"

Aelisar : "All war magic sections! Port in towards first Imperial line and lay down your spells! We need to buy more time to the Battlemasters! Maximize resistance against your own spell energy types!"

Tristan cast Empowered True Strike upon himself while his familiar raised Wraithstrike and Indomitability once again before pouncing upon Kovis. Kovis promptly raised his own ward and with its aid parries off all of Tristan's attacks. Tristan then pounced upon him again, only to reach the same result.
|

()

Mr_Praetorian
High Lord of Ham

Postby Mr_Praetorian » Fri Oct 24, 2008 11:10 pm

Telecomm: Easy Kovis. Save your strength. Just see if you can distract him so I can get a clean hit on this bastard!

Derovarr said, moving up
(Swift action to move up within 20ft of Tristan, Move action to focus Coordination Commander against Tristan, Standard to ready to unleash a Smiting (1AP) Aurorum Hurricane on Tristan just as he registers Kovis is moving to attack (Sense Motive 73, if necessary), 1 TU swift to activate wraithstrike bracers)

Initiative check: 25
Attack 1: 15+83=98 touch, divine blade; Damage: 157
Attack 2: nat 20 touch, divine blade; Damage 147
Attack 3: 14+76=90 touch divine blade; Damage: 137

AC: 76
Touch: 44
Miss Chance 50%
SP: (1000/1000) (1000/1000)
Last edited by Mr_Praetorian on Sat Oct 25, 2008 12:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Active Characters:

Zanaikin
Tsunshun

Postby Zanaikin » Sat Oct 25, 2008 1:53 pm

( seeing as I doubt this'll affect Samael in any way... he can't even see this far back... )

Kovis casts another Empowered True Strike and flips around to Tristan's other side, flanking him with Derovarr, and proceeds to attack with his glaive, while Derovarr initiates his attack from the exact other side. However Tristan then ports away instantly to 40ft away, evading from both attacks.

( After Samael takes another full-run action towards the East, he'll notice the Imperial column of the east coming into somewhat better view, at around 600ft range ( +-100~200ft ) and very much spread out. )
|

()

TheDude51

Postby TheDude51 » Sat Oct 25, 2008 11:05 pm

Samael continues advancing a further 400 feet, trying to see the Imperial forces better.

Arjuna readies an action to cast Heal if Samael's Indomitability goes down, and preps to cast Greater Deflection Guard if he is attacked.

Eyes of the Oracle:
Samael: Replace Indomitability if it is expended
Arjuna: nothing

AC: 52
Touch: 47
Superior Invisibility
Would it not be easier
To dissolve the people
And elect another?
-Bertolt Brecht

Return to “Game Summaries”