Zanaikin
Tsunshun
Race: Tofu
Class: Strategist 5/Worldforger 3/SW Engineer 5

Re: Battle of Quarter Cross

Postby Zanaikin » Wed Oct 22, 2008 8:39 am

|

()

"Hurrah, Warsaw's ours!" / "Hurrah, Field Marshal!" - Battle report & promotion notice between Alexander Suvorov & Catherine the Great

Mr_Praetorian
High Lord of Ham
Race: Paragon Gelatinous Cube
Class: The Classiest

Postby Mr_Praetorian » Wed Oct 22, 2008 12:36 pm

Derovarr then nearly collapsed under the strain of his injuries, gripping his halberd to keep himself upright, he then, while maintaining his defensive stance, unsummoned his armor, allowed Phalanx to give him a heal spell, then quickly re-summoning it.

"Coric, take the crusaders and do what you can to keep the ship airborn. Return to Thatal. Gods willing, we'll see you there. Kovis. Samael. You're with me. No one gets left behind!

Derovarr then lifted off and began moving towards, the dark sphere, willing phalanx to cease to shine so they were so big of a target.

Telecomm: Ulrich! Teodor! We're coming!

(Standard to unsummon armor, heal from Phalanx, 2AP burn to resummon armor, swift action to change Immortal Fortitude to Silver Knight's Glare. Move action towards the the dark sphere (100ft)

HP: (23) 151/181
AC: 99
Touch AC: 67
SP: SP: (1000/1000) (1000/1000)
Last edited by Mr_Praetorian on Wed Oct 22, 2008 2:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
You! Your character's build displeases me! Come to the boards for nerfing!

Active Characters:

Zanaikin
Tsunshun

Postby Zanaikin » Wed Oct 22, 2008 1:13 pm

Kovis directed the Crusaders : " Get those Armor opened and our people out ! Coric! Samael ! Take care of here! "

Coric : " Yes sir! Sir ? "

Kovis looked towards the black sphere in hatred : " The Kerpens' death WILL BE AVENGED ".

Activating his flame jet, he then blasts off towards the dark sphere, the light of his weapon brushing aside the shadows. As soon as Tristan came within range, he shifted his direction and charged straight for him. His staff casting Extended Wraithstrike and Empowered True Strike upon him, while he filled his glaive with silver flames. Tristan put up a Deflection Guard as Kovis grew closer, but his glaive crashed into the defensive EMS, and then the tip exploded in flames, which poured through to burn at Tristan. The small gap in between the shielding and Tristan allowed him to evade some of the flames, but not all, as the silver fire seared at his wounds.
|

()

"Hurrah, Warsaw's ours!" / "Hurrah, Field Marshal!" - Battle report & promotion notice between Alexander Suvorov & Catherine the Great

Laharl
Overlord of the Netherworld
Race: Demon
Class: Tennis Player 4/Geek 5/Software Simian 2
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Laharl » Wed Oct 22, 2008 2:25 pm

Once upon a midnight dreary, while I pron surfed, weak and weary,
Over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot xxx galore',
While I clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour,
"'Tis not possible!", I muttered, "Give me back my free hardcore!
...quoth the server, 404.-Bash.org

Squall255
The cake is a lie because I ate it.
Race: All of them
Class: Support
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Squall255 » Wed Oct 22, 2008 4:16 pm

(|)
(|)

Look! He's a brainless, life-sucking god of death. At sunrise he'll vanish like a bad dream. ~Jigo (Princess Mononoke)

<Tal> Our chem teacher said it didn't really matter how we titled the graphs and tables in our semester prac
<Tal> but i still lost marks for having a Table of +2 Undead Slaying and Graph of Destiny :(

Zanaikin
Tsunshun

Postby Zanaikin » Wed Oct 22, 2008 8:47 pm

( some more telecomm communications, going on from this round until the next - so think about what you'll respond on your turn )

Vandria:
" Your highness, I believe my force can achieve territorial superiority and destroy the enemy command HQ if we stay. I've only lost 1 Skiff, with another lamed, and only a quarter of my mages, and our forces are obviously superior in close combat. "

Daethelar:
" Lady Vandria, I estimate at least six enemy platoons (40 each) of troops are reinforcing towards your direction from three different vectors. "

( which you see, coming from the Northwest, Northeast, and East : they're already launching the missiles and pouring their plasma fire into the Airindale forces )

Aelisar:
" While the destruction of the enemy HQ would be a good boon, you are asking to fight while outnumbered 3-to-1 within enemy territory, Lady Vandria. "

Ceriele:
" We can dispatch some of the reserves to back her up. "

Aelisar:
" ... Lord Derovarr, you're at the same location with a number of your best commanders. What do you think ? "
|

()

Mr_Praetorian
High Lord of Ham

Postby Mr_Praetorian » Wed Oct 22, 2008 9:11 pm

Active Characters:

TheDude51

Postby TheDude51 » Thu Oct 23, 2008 2:20 am

Samael double moves 100 feet after Derovarr, CEing to full. Swift action to maintain his glaive.

Arjuna will trigger a GDG if Samael is attacked.

Eyes of the Oracle:
Samael: Cast Indomitability if current Indomitability is expended
Arjuna: Cast Heal if Samael would go unconscious

AC: 82 (101 if GDG activates)
Touch AC: 63 (82 if GDG activates)
Would it not be easier
In that case for the government
To dissolve the people
And elect another?
-Bertolt Brecht

Squall255
Race: All of them
Class: Support

Postby Squall255 » Thu Oct 23, 2008 3:18 am

(|)
(|)

Look! He's a brainless, life-sucking god of death. At sunrise he'll vanish like a bad dream. ~Jigo (Princess Mononoke)

<Tal> Our chem teacher said it didn't really matter how we titled the graphs and tables in our semester prac
<Tal> but i still lost marks for having a Table of +2 Undead Slaying and Graph of Destiny :(

Zanaikin
Tsunshun

Postby Zanaikin » Thu Oct 23, 2008 4:01 am

( Dave: btw, I forgot this, but Tristan drains you six highest level spell-slots with those negative levels - literally drains them, thus you don't get them back when your negative levels are restored ).

In the meantime, a new salvo of missiles flew in. There was no counter-missiles this time as the batteries were still charging, and at least two dozen warheads slammed straight into the Assault Skiff's shields, which were starting to fail rapidly.

Tristan looks between a healed Teodor and Ulrich who performed it and gritted his teeth. Casting Hunter's Eye and Eyes of the Oracle again, while his shortsword cast Wraithstrike and Greater Dimension Door, he then began an all out attack upon Ulrich as he teleports over and the antimagic field slammed down...
( Atk1(crit): 98 dmg + 65 precision dmg )
( Atk2(crit): 93 dmg + 49 precision dmg )
( Atk3: 55 dmg + 9 precision dmg )
... then pounce again ...
( Atk1: 55 dmg + 12 precision dmg )
( Atk2: 55 dmg + 15 precision dmg )
( Atk3(crit): 88 dmg + 51 precision dmg )
( AoO(crit): 85 dmg + 58 precision dmg ) [ for dropping out of AMF when flight was suppressed ]

Ulrich then fell out of the Antimagic Field and down the skies towards the ground below, his robes bloody from half dozen pierce marks, most of them striking directly through his life vitals (heart, throat, etc...)
|

()

Mr_Praetorian
High Lord of Ham

Postby Mr_Praetorian » Thu Oct 23, 2008 4:19 am

Active Characters:

TheDude51

Postby TheDude51 » Thu Oct 23, 2008 4:31 am

Seeing the skiff's shields begin to falter, Samael does a quick about-face and flies back 70 feet towards it, before casting a Prismatic Wall between the Skiff and the direction of the oncoming missiles. Swift to continue maintaining the Eldritch Glaive. (76 feet wide, 38 feet high; it should be more than big enough to completely cover the skiff)

Arjuna prepares to cast Greater Deflection Guard if Samael is attacked.
Eyes of the Oracle:
Samael: Replace Indomitability if it goes down.
Arjuna: Cast Heal if Samael would go unconscious
Would it not be easier
In that case for the government
To dissolve the people
And elect another?
-Bertolt Brecht

Zanaikin
Tsunshun

Postby Zanaikin » Thu Oct 23, 2008 4:50 am

Kovis moved to position to flank Tristan with Derovarr, his staff casting Empowered True Strike upon himself, while he filled his glaive with another Sacred Fire Storm. However as he launched his attack, Tristan suddenly teleported and vanished from sight (spellcraft: Dimension Door).

Kovis grits his teeth in frustration as he looked around: " Damit ! Where is he ! I know he's still around here somewhere ! "

None of the other members could spot him (reactively at least) either, not when it's during a somewhat cloudy night - amongst the Shadow Guards' preferred time.
|

()

Laharl
Race: Demon
Class: Tennis Player 4/Geek 5/Software Simian 2

Postby Laharl » Thu Oct 23, 2008 11:14 pm

Teodor looks around for Tristan, (Spot 62). Not seeing him,Teodor then prepares to Shadow Jump 120' towards Samael. He does take a second to reativate his bracers (Extended Wraithstrike), just in case it's barbecue time.

Once upon a midnight dreary, while I pron surfed, weak and weary,
Over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot xxx galore',
While I clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour,
"'Tis not possible!", I muttered, "Give me back my free hardcore!
...quoth the server, 404.-Bash.org

Zanaikin
Tsunshun

Postby Zanaikin » Thu Oct 23, 2008 11:17 pm

After the raising of the Prismatic Wall which covered most of the Assault Skiff, the imperials coming in from the east stopped firing within seconds and began spreading out in all four directions.

Aelisar[telecomm]: "Lord Derovarr ?"

A moment pass, then, on the ground about 500ft below, a green ray came into existance for a mere second as it connected with an unseen target.

(DC 50 spot) to notice Tristan turning about from the target of his disintegrate spell and begin to head in the direction of Ulrich's corpse near the surface of the ground.
|

()

Return to “Game Summaries”