Zanaikin
Tsunshun
Race: Tofu
Class: Strategist 5/Worldforger 3/SW Engineer 5

Re: Orc Lair Raid

Postby Zanaikin » Sun Oct 05, 2008 1:11 am

|

()

"Hurrah, Warsaw's ours!" / "Hurrah, Field Marshal!" - Battle report & promotion notice between Alexander Suvorov & Catherine the Great

Laharl
Overlord of the Netherworld
Race: Demon
Class: Tennis Player 4/Geek 5/Software Simian 2
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Laharl » Sun Oct 05, 2008 1:14 am

Teodor calls over the telebond to Derovarr, "Watch yourself, they're gunning for you specifically, starting with your subordinates."

Once upon a midnight dreary, while I pron surfed, weak and weary,
Over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot xxx galore',
While I clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour,
"'Tis not possible!", I muttered, "Give me back my free hardcore!
...quoth the server, 404.-Bash.org

TheDude51
The cake is a lie because I ate it.

Postby TheDude51 » Sun Oct 05, 2008 1:39 am

As Kati's spell comes to a close, Kara readies an action to drop the Prismatic Sphere.

Kati speaks the final syllables of the incantation, and 10 massive boulders appear above one of the normal METAACs in the squad that is approaching Derovarr, hurtling downwards with crushing force.
Damage can be halved with DC 40 reflex save
Hit 1: 78 damage
Hit 2: 63 damage
Hit 3: 82 damage
Hit 4: 82 damage
Hit 5: 78 damage
Hit 6: 75 damage
Hit 7: 75 damage
Hit 8: 87 damage
Hit 9: 87 damage
Hit 10: 90 damage

Kati uses Eyes of the Oracle to ready an action to cast a Firestorm on any incoming ordinance if the METAACs fire on anyone.

Samael moves forward another 100 feet, readying an action to cast a Vitriolic Deadly Sunstroke at an incoming volley of ordinance if the METAACs fire on Derovarr's squad.
Would it not be easier
In that case for the government
To dissolve the people
And elect another?
-Bertolt Brecht

Zanaikin
Tsunshun

Postby Zanaikin » Sun Oct 05, 2008 3:03 am

|

()

"Hurrah, Warsaw's ours!" / "Hurrah, Field Marshal!" - Battle report & promotion notice between Alexander Suvorov & Catherine the Great

Squall255
Race: All of them
Class: Support
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Squall255 » Sun Oct 05, 2008 4:38 am

There not being much for him to do, Ulrich simply moves forward a little, hoping to reposition himself to be closer to Kati and Jens. He then readies to counterspell anything, or heal should either of them run into trouble.

AC: 55, 36touch
(|)
(|)

Look! He's a brainless, life-sucking god of death. At sunrise he'll vanish like a bad dream. ~Jigo (Princess Mononoke)

<Tal> Our chem teacher said it didn't really matter how we titled the graphs and tables in our semester prac
<Tal> but i still lost marks for having a Table of +2 Undead Slaying and Graph of Destiny :(

Zanaikin
Tsunshun

Postby Zanaikin » Sun Oct 05, 2008 4:54 am

|

()

Laharl

Postby Laharl » Sun Oct 05, 2008 5:06 am

Teodor calls out over the general telebond, "They're pulling out of melee! Watch yourselves, I think they're planning something."

While I clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour,

Mr_Praetorian
High Lord of Ham
Race: Paragon Gelatinous Cube
Class: The Classiest

Postby Mr_Praetorian » Sun Oct 05, 2008 5:36 am

Derovarr watched the cockpit fly out, before turning back to the matter at hand.

Telecomm to Klaus: Track down that pilot. Dead or Alive.

Telecomm to Attack Group 1: Now is our time! Knock them from the sky! Casters, give us some cover!

Derovarr roared, as he took off towards the highest ranking METAAC that remaining in the group that was preparing to charge him (or so it appeared). (swift to activate wraithstrike gloves, full round to execute a warmaster's charge, immediate to activate Flame Jet ability CE to full).

(Attack roll is a 19 (crit) + 60 attack = 79 touch (evaded))
(Burn 2 AP for a standard action, executing a Diamond Nightmare Blade
Concentration check is 71
Attack roll is 15 + 44 = 59 touch
Damage: 329
Expend 1 TU for swift action to WRT Cary)

Phalanx expends a 6th level slot into the shield generator.

AC 90:
Touch AC: 58
SP: 150
Last edited by Mr_Praetorian on Sun Oct 05, 2008 6:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
You! Your character's build displeases me! Come to the boards for nerfing!

Active Characters:

Zanaikin
Tsunshun

Postby Zanaikin » Sun Oct 05, 2008 6:01 am

Cary and six other Crusaders rocketed off with Flame Jets alongside Derovarr's charged, heading towards the same dual-bladed METAAC, which immediately went into evasive maneuvers, performing aerial acrobatics and lightning fast dodges. The pilot was obviously every bit as skilled as the Metaac's customizations would identify, and it evaded the attacks of Derovarr, Cary, and four of the other crusaders. Only one managed to make contact, whose halberd drove straight into the left leg's armor, damaging components underneath.

Derovarr's follow-up attack however, landed a blow directly onto the right shoulder and cleaved through it in entirety, severing the right arm which promptly fell away from the main body, down to atop the main Keep of Blackbog and shattered into dozens of pieces.

Cary then immediately followed up by launching a storm of strikes from her dual blades at the Metaac in question, a good eight hits landed upon the Metaac's left side, damaging armor plates on the left arm and leg, shattering the left hand's carbine, as well as wasting the missile launcher on the left hip.

She then yelled to Derovarr "Strike again Hellbreaker!" ( WRT on Derovarr )
|

()

Mr_Praetorian
High Lord of Ham
Race: Paragon Gelatinous Cube
Class: The Classiest

Postby Mr_Praetorian » Sun Oct 05, 2008 6:11 am

Derovarr eyes swelled with holy energy as he unleashed a serious of attacks on the already crippled METTAC, focusing his attack to exploit the already severely damaged left side (working his way to the cockpit, as it were)

(Swift action to change stance from Leading the Charge to Silver Knights Glare, CE reduced to half)
Attack 1: 60 touch (damage 97)
Attack 2: 65 touch (damage 85)
Attack 3: Nat 20 (45 touch confirm) (damage 197 on confirm and 76 on no confirm)
Attack 4: Natural 2.

Phalanx expends a 5th level slot into the shield generator.

AC: 80
Touch AC: 48
SP: 167
Last edited by Mr_Praetorian on Sun Oct 05, 2008 9:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.
You! Your character's build displeases me! Come to the boards for nerfing!

Active Characters:

Zanaikin
Tsunshun

Postby Zanaikin » Sun Oct 05, 2008 6:24 am

|

()

Laharl

Postby Laharl » Sun Oct 05, 2008 4:00 pm

Teodor sends a quick telebond message to Shift and the commander of the other airship: "Watch yourselves, they're coming for you guys."

TheDude51

Postby TheDude51 » Sun Oct 05, 2008 5:21 pm

Jens moves out of his Prismatic Sphere, casting an Enlarged Empowered Fire-subbed Chain Lightning on the METAAC pilot.
166 Sacred damage, Ref DC 41 for 1/2

He then activates his Belt of Battle for one charge to move back into the safety of the Prismatic Sphere.

AC: 69
Touch AC: 54
Would it not be easier
In that case for the government
To dissolve the people
And elect another?
-Bertolt Brecht

Zanaikin
Tsunshun

Postby Zanaikin » Sun Oct 05, 2008 6:31 pm

|

()

Laharl

Postby Laharl » Sun Oct 05, 2008 7:56 pm

Teodor continues to fly behind the saders, letting their bulk protect him. (90', full CE, staying 25' behind the saders)

Klaus sprints out of cover (90' move upwards diagonally), looking for the pilot that got ejected. If he sees him (Spot 85), he'll shoot an arrow:

Attack:
65 touch
Damage:
37 nonprecision, 30 precision

Return to “Game Summaries”