Schedules & reviews on meetings [don't spam]

Moderator: Zanaikin

Zanaikin
Tsunshun
Race: Tofu
Class: Strategist 5/Worldforger 3/SW Engineer 5

Re: Orc Lair Raid

Postby Zanaikin » Thu Oct 02, 2008 2:09 pm

The crusaders ( take about a full round ) to form up into a loose formation about Derovarr, then group one begun advancing with him towards the Northeast side of the Keep which the Metaacs are making their approach.
Group two however, was eyeing the Hussars which were starting to encircle the Keep. Although they were not moving as fast as they did during their attack run, it was still quite a significant amount. One of their commanders asked no-body in particular over the telecomm: "How the nine hells do we catch up with those things ?"
Cary, rising up in formation with first group, responded: "Use the flame jets and mount a direct charge on them when they come around. It looks like they're keeping perimeter guard on the Keep, so go get in the way of their next pass first, rather than try chasing them down."

At over a mile of range, Klaus misses completely, or at least he thinks... he's not sure where that arrow went.

Teodor gets a good hang of the comm channel and security package being used and switches to it, and instantly the chatter of the other side begun to fill his mind.
"...are better than the information suggested."
"Leave those to us, you worry about those power-armor wannabes. Seems like someone decent must be in command over there to form their garrison together this fast."
"Alright Crimson Pilots, let's get the fireworks started, and show our snotty Breaker comrades what real Metaac pilots are capable of..."
"I heard that!"
"...Crimson and First squad form up with me for Order One-Twelve and Order One-Two. Rest of you hammer their saders in Order Two-Four-Eight and Order One-Ten."
"Yes sir!"
|

()

"Hurrah, Warsaw's ours!" / "Hurrah, Field Marshal!" - Battle report & promotion notice between Alexander Suvorov & Catherine the Great

Squall255
The cake is a lie because I ate it.
Race: All of them
Class: Support
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Squall255 » Thu Oct 02, 2008 2:45 pm

Ulrich also evades the bombardment (evasion, mods 30+, no nat 1's) and then flies after Derrovar, expending a TU to begin charging Divine Booster in Osmund.
(|)
(|)

Look! He's a brainless, life-sucking god of death. At sunrise he'll vanish like a bad dream. ~Jigo (Princess Mononoke)

<Tal> Our chem teacher said it didn't really matter how we titled the graphs and tables in our semester prac
<Tal> but i still lost marks for having a Table of +2 Undead Slaying and Graph of Destiny :(

TheDude51

Postby TheDude51 » Thu Oct 02, 2008 5:38 pm

Jens twirls in the air, completely avoiding the attack.
Hit 1: Ref 31 (Evasion)
Hit 2: Ref 40 (Evasion)

Caelotheir casts a Casting Array to power Jens' Spell. Jens then casts an Enlarged Widened Sunburst, empowered by Valignat, on one of the squads of Hussar's, engulfing them in a shining blast of light.
Range: 3,840 feet (1/2 mile = 2640ft); 160ft radius; 49 damage; Ref DC 43 for 1/2 damage

Jens then fires a Disintegrate at the Hussar stuck in the Solid Fog
Attack Roll: 52

Samael avoids the worst of both blasts, and what little gets through is absorbed by his wards.
Hit 1: Ref 39 (42 points of Protection from Range drained; total is now 188)
Hit 2: Ref 49 (no damage)

Arjuna casts Ghostform on Samael, who moves up with Derovarr's Crusader Squad, forming his Eldritch Glaive in preparation for a charge.

Kati completely avoids the holocaust, not even breaking a sweat.
Hit 1: 45 (evasion)
Hit 2: 45 (evasion)

Kara casts a Twinned Casting Array on Kati, burning two 5th level slots to power the upcoming metamagic expenditure. Then, her eyes blazing with holy energy, she begins to shape a Rapid Empowered Twinned Phalanx Cometfall.

Spellcraft check: 76 (DC 33)

War Magic casting completion: Round 1/3
Would it not be easier
In that case for the government
To dissolve the people
And elect another?
-Bertolt Brecht

Zanaikin
Tsunshun

Postby Zanaikin » Thu Oct 02, 2008 7:34 pm

|

()

"Hurrah, Warsaw's ours!" / "Hurrah, Field Marshal!" - Battle report & promotion notice between Alexander Suvorov & Catherine the Great

TheDude51

Postby TheDude51 » Thu Oct 02, 2008 8:32 pm

Jens casts Chained Superior Invisibility from his Rod, veiling Kati, Teodor, and Ulrich.

He then casts an Enlarged Widened Fireball, empowered with Valignat to catch the incoming Hussar and the pilots that it is trying to pick up.
71 Sacred damage, DC 38

Finally, he soars upwards 300 feet from his current position.

Kati continues to cast her Phalanx Spell, and seeing the devastation wrought on the Crusaders, instructs Kara to protect her.

Kara casts a Prismatic Sphere to protect Kati.

War Magic Casting round 2/3
Would it not be easier
To dissolve the people
And elect another?
-Bertolt Brecht

Squall255
Race: All of them
Class: Support
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Squall255 » Thu Oct 02, 2008 11:36 pm

Urlich moves up 50' and out 25', and keeps an eye on things incoming towards Kati's position, as well as Jen's location, readying to absorb any spell that comes (however unlikely) or to send out healing as soon as either of them needs it.
(|)
(|)

Look! He's a brainless, life-sucking god of death. At sunrise he'll vanish like a bad dream. ~Jigo (Princess Mononoke)

<Tal> Our chem teacher said it didn't really matter how we titled the graphs and tables in our semester prac
<Tal> but i still lost marks for having a Table of +2 Undead Slaying and Graph of Destiny :(

Laharl
Overlord of the Netherworld
Race: Demon
Class: Tennis Player 4/Geek 5/Software Simian 2

Postby Laharl » Fri Oct 03, 2008 7:30 pm

Klaus regains his focus and remains in hiding.

Teodor...simply concentrates on the flow of information coming over the comm package, trying to glean any insights he can.

Once upon a midnight dreary, while I pron surfed, weak and weary,
Over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot xxx galore',
While I clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour,
"'Tis not possible!", I muttered, "Give me back my free hardcore!
...quoth the server, 404.-Bash.org

Mr_Praetorian
High Lord of Ham
Race: Paragon Gelatinous Cube
Class: The Classiest

Postby Mr_Praetorian » Sat Oct 04, 2008 12:26 am

Telecom to Shift: Message to Airindale: 30 METAACs, 20 Hussars. Request fast craft support, and give them the Orc layer coordinates. We need to get more crusaders back.

Telecomm to Crusaders: Spread out until within charging range!

Derovarr said, as he engaged his Flame Jet, and moved forward (forward 165 feet, then 1 TU to move another 165ft).
You! Your character's build displeases me! Come to the boards for nerfing!

Active Characters:

TheDude51

Postby TheDude51 » Sat Oct 04, 2008 12:28 am

Samael engages his Flame Jets, double moving and then taking a swift action to move again via Travel Devotion, CEing to full.

Total move: 375 feet
Would it not be easier
To dissolve the people
And elect another?
-Bertolt Brecht

Zanaikin
Tsunshun

Postby Zanaikin » Sat Oct 04, 2008 2:50 am

|

()

Mr_Praetorian
High Lord of Ham

Postby Mr_Praetorian » Sat Oct 04, 2008 4:41 am

Derovarr watched more crusaders drop out of the sky and cursed.

Telecomm: Group 2, prepare a faint, continue hunting after the hussars until we engage the METAACs, then move in and engage. Jens, Kati, bring down those Hussars! Crusaders get ready to engage! Let the command squads handle the elites. Take the rest down!

Derovarr moves up only 165ft this round.

(Lest I forget: Martial recharge)

Active Characters:

TheDude51

Postby TheDude51 » Sat Oct 04, 2008 9:56 pm

Jens blasts a Valignat-Empowered Deadly Sunstroke at the two hussars picking up pilots.
162 damage, fort DC 44 for 1/2 damage

He then soars 300 feet after Derovarr, casting an Enlarged Orb of Fire at the nearest METAAC squad, targeting a normal METAAC rather than one of the heavily customized ones.
Attack: 48 touch
Damage: 79 Sacred

Caelotheir readies an action to cast a Prismatic Sphere if the METAACs fire on Jens.
Would it not be easier
To dissolve the people
And elect another?
-Bertolt Brecht

Zanaikin
Tsunshun

Postby Zanaikin » Sat Oct 04, 2008 10:42 pm

|

()

Mr_Praetorian
High Lord of Ham

Postby Mr_Praetorian » Sun Oct 05, 2008 12:38 am

(AC: 69
Touch AC 37
SP: Fin
Hit one: Absorbed by Shield
Hit 2: 12 damage)

Derovarr doesn't even flinch.

Active Characters:

Laharl
Race: Demon
Class: Tennis Player 4/Geek 5/Software Simian 2

Postby Laharl » Sun Oct 05, 2008 12:45 am

Teodor flies 90' after the crusaders, making sure to keep at least 25' between him and any of the saders. He then casts Ray Deflection (DDC 21) in case his shields go down.

Klaus readies to shoot at anything that attacks Kati, knowing how important her spell is.

ACs:
Teodor: 61, Touch 46
Klaus: 53, Touch 43

Once upon a midnight dreary, while I pron surfed, weak and weary,
Over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot xxx galore',
While I clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour,
"'Tis not possible!", I muttered, "Give me back my free hardcore!
...quoth the server, 404.-Bash.org

Return to “Game Summaries”