Dmitri Thread

Schedules & reviews on meetings [don't spam]

Moderator: Zanaikin

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Zanaikin
Tsunshun
Race: Tofu
Class: Strategist 5/Worldforger 3/SW Engineer 5

Dmitri Thread

Postby Zanaikin » Mon Jul 28, 2008 7:30 pm

( ...it's dark, you're likely eaten by a grue... )
These were the words that first came to Dmitri's mind as he regained consciousness, the last thing he remember was being beaten by Miros with a staff after getting cornered. His ribs still hurt where Miros thrusted using the staff's blunt end, and his head even more. As Dmitri looks around, he notices that he was on a simple bed in a small room, surrounded on all four sides by stone walls and a solid metal gate barred the way out. There was also a toilet in the corner, and a small table near the door. Not surprisingly, his equipment was nowhere to be seen. He was still wearing his uniform though, may at least take some comfort in that. He also found a relatively thin metal band wrapped tightly around his upper right arm, it's function unknown. Dmitri also notices that he could not move the band even a single inch along his arm, and that when he tried to detect/identify its magic functions, he could not draw any magic at all to shape the spell.
|

()

"Hurrah, Warsaw's ours!" / "Hurrah, Field Marshal!" - Battle report & promotion notice between Alexander Suvorov & Catherine the Great

TheDude51
The cake is a lie because I ate it.

Re: Dmitri Thread

Postby TheDude51 » Tue Jul 29, 2008 2:36 am

Dmitri attempts a few more spells, then carefully examines the door for weaknesses, not expecting much from either pursuit. He then settles down to wait patiently.
Would it not be easier
In that case for the government
To dissolve the people
And elect another?
-Bertolt Brecht

Zanaikin
Tsunshun

Postby Zanaikin » Tue Jul 29, 2008 2:50 am

As Dmitri moved about, he noticed that he was also feeling really weak, and his moments were not as sharp as before...

After a few hours, someone came to open the door. The man who stepped in was wearing a full plate, and had a decisively Norinth accent. He stared at Dmitri rather maliciously for a few seconds before speaking.

"So, here the blasted Citadel sits. Where is that pride when you were all busy poisoning our people, or ruining our crops, or destroying our cities? I still say we should just hand to over to those Shadow Guards. They'd be happy to skin you alive, cutting you with a razor... one... sliver...at...a...time... just after mindraping you of course, after what you all did to the Trias headquarters. But, count yourself lucky the Imperials decided offer you murderers some mercy. Anyways let's get this over with, the mere stink you give off is unbearable enough... I want your name, rank, and unit. You can also refuse and get sent straight to the executioner, makes things a lot easier for me."
|

()

"Hurrah, Warsaw's ours!" / "Hurrah, Field Marshal!" - Battle report & promotion notice between Alexander Suvorov & Catherine the Great

TheDude51

Postby TheDude51 » Tue Jul 29, 2008 2:58 am

"I am Flag-Captain Dmitri Revmiren, attached to the command squad of Lord Derovarr D'Rothwynn stationed in Misalen, and you seem to have a bit of a wrong idea about me. I've never poisoned anyone, or spoiled a crop. I fought against crime syndicates at home before the war began, and our unit stuck to purely military objectives throughout the battle at Trias. There was an agreement beforehand to not target civilians, but the elves seem to have disregarded that."
Would it not be easier
To dissolve the people
And elect another?
-Bertolt Brecht

Zanaikin
Tsunshun

Postby Zanaikin » Tue Jul 29, 2008 3:09 am

As your spoke, the man's mannerisms seemed to change to a slightly more neutral stance, along with a moderate deal of surprise.

"Wow... you're actually not lying are you. Well then, we'll see how this goes. I'm also suppose to tell you that unfortunately, you were caught behind front lines, in our territory, and not wearing a military uniform of your own nation. By Imperium law, this means that you have been captured as a spy and thus gets... all the bonuses that comes along with the charge of espionage, including a swift execution of course. Think on it, attempt a..." he takes put a paper pad he was holding "...appeal, what foolishness is this, overcomplicated military laws... if you wish, or simply enjoy your last day alive."

"well... any comments before I leave? I'd suggest you volunteer some information that would be useful, it'd at least keep you alive. Corpses are more useful than uncooperative enemies... well, not quite anymore, but at least they don't require guarding or feeding."
|

()

TheDude51

Postby TheDude51 » Tue Jul 29, 2008 3:19 am

"Not sure how much I could tell you that would be of use. I know more than I ever wanted to about the political situation in Misalen and Archeron, as well as the general nature of the Southern Alliance, if you're interested in any of that."

"I'm not sure how helpful I can be though, especially if you're simply going to execute me for espionage anyway."
Would it not be easier
To dissolve the people
And elect another?
-Bertolt Brecht

Zanaikin
Tsunshun

Postby Zanaikin » Tue Jul 29, 2008 3:27 am

"I believe the exchange is that you give us the information, and we give you a continued life. You'll be allowed to walk out of here alive and live a life, but with certain limitations and conditions of course. Nevertheless you can live a life like that of normal folks, I can promise you that. But we simply can't have an enemy running back and readying to fight us again."

"The question of course is how useful your information would be to us. If it's all things we knew anyways, then chances are we're not going to extend this favor. And the more vital details you could tell us, the better we can make the conditions of your release. Although I believe that if you do deny this opportunity, we might probe your mind anyways before we execute you... there's certainly nothing said on these Imperial laws that does not allow a spell that doesn't harm its recipient from being used. It be far more slow and tiring, but chances are we'd get some of that special knowledge you have anyways even if it's not as much, but the most important part being... you're certainly not benefiting from them."
|

()

TheDude51

Postby TheDude51 » Wed Jul 30, 2008 8:33 pm

"Sounds reasonable. Tell me, how much do you know of recent events in Airindale?"
Would it not be easier
To dissolve the people
And elect another?
-Bertolt Brecht

Zanaikin
Tsunshun

Postby Zanaikin » Wed Jul 30, 2008 10:32 pm

"They've raised... well, created a new army and is currently integrating it. The Naralanians are also preparing and restructuring their forces, so chances are the southern nations want to launch a combined attack against us. Care to patch any holes in for us?"
|

()

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Game Summaries”